• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Minneapolis, MN Pride - June 28 & 29, 2014

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We are happy to announce that for the first time ever we will be headed to the Twin Cities to find out how they celebrate pride season. We are excited to add this city to our tour.

We are happy to announce that for the first time ever we will be headed to the Twin Cities to find out how they celebrate pride season. We are excited to add this city to our tour.

Yet another new Pride Event - congratulations!

Thanks Stowe. This is supposed to be a very large event.

Glad to see you guys are heading to the Twin Cities. I may have to make a pilgrimage. Do you know which models are coming yet?

Just met the sexy and sweet Tyler White at Pride. Very professional and doing the work of two boys and still finding the time to flirt with the boys and girls and have a ton of fun. Not to mention snapping pics with members:
View attachment 12617

I was already a fan of Tyler but now even more so.

I also had a great chat with Sha. He was so nice and spent a few minutes talking with me about so many things. He’s a great ambassador for Broke Straight Boys and Blu Media.

Hope you guys will come back to MSP at some point. Maybe we can even find something more fun for you to do than bowling at MOA! LOL.

Thanks to both of you guys for being so open and kind. Hope you have a good trip back home.

Toby.....