• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Phoenix Pride April 17th and 18th, 2010

They have no idea I am about to happen to them!!! No seriously, I will be on my best behavior. I am actually a bit shy, so I might chicken out about approaching any of the models. We will see.....

You shy.....no way.....:lol::scared: I am sure when you see them you will lose all inhibitions!!
Remember you are representin us haha so feel free to grope anyone you want to on my behalf :drool:

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to give all of you an update on what the Broke Straight Boys team will be doing April 14th (Friday night). We will be giving out free DVDs at Bs West www.bswest.com

Come have some fun with us to kick off Phoenix pride and then join us for a fun filled weekend at the festival.

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to give all of you an update on what the Broke Straight Boys team will be doing April 14th (Friday night). We will be giving out free DVDs at Bs West www.bswest.com

Come have some fun with us to kick off Phoenix pride and then join us for a fun filled weekend at the festival.

Hey Sha! I know everyone is going to have a great time with you and the guys. I won't be able to make it up cause of BD and scheduling (reality really bites). Hope you come to Tucson in the Fall for Pride/Outoberfest. You can even stay with us!!!! Free room and a great home cooked dinner!

Have fun!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. I just got word that in addition to having Jace, Diesal and Austin in PHX this weekend, we will have three more guys join the team. Their pictures are below. We are going to have one HOT weekend.

Attachments

• 0301001238.jpg
    0301001238.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG953796951.jpg
    IMG953796951.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 95
  • jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 27
Hello everyone. I just got word that in addition to having Jace, Diesal and Austin in PHX this weekend, we will have three more guys join the team. Their pictures are below. We are going to have one HOT weekend.

so what are these boys names or is that top secret info.

so what are these boys names or is that top secret info.

First up we have Liam Dickson then Jason Pitt and last but certainly not least, Jake Woods.

The guy on the bottom...Woof! LOL :drool:

That is Jake Woods. I spent the past weekend with him at a conference and let me tell you, he is one great guy. We are actually considering adding him to the tour. Maybe you guys will get to see more of him soon on the site. :)

Sup guys, I am packing everything up... Im getting ready to head to the airport tommorow morning.. Ill see you in PHX! Make sure you come by and see us! Laters.....

Hey, Jace! Won't be there, but ya'll have a great time! Pics, we want lots and lots of pics!

That is Jake Woods. I spent the past weekend with him at a conference and let me tell you, he is one great guy. We are actually considering adding him to the tour. Maybe you guys will get to see more of him soon on the site. :)

Jake is a hottie for sure! Love love love him on College Dudes! He so needs to show up on the Futon! :drool:

OHHH. I am so excited getting ready for tonight! I'll be leaving for Phoenix in 6 hours...I'll be on the lookout for other forum members! Please come talk to me if you see me, I am not hard to miss...just look for a super tall, big, tattooed/pierced chick drooling all over place at all the broke boys!

Hey Members! I just got to the airport, im waiting on Sha and the others to get here.. i guess we will be seeing u guys after while.. Laters

Tonight was awesome!!! I wish I had arrived sooner! Everyone was so warm and welcoming! I cant wait for my interview tomorrow w/ the guys! My shyness almost got the best of me! I have tons of pics too...cant wait to share!

Tonight was awesome!!! I wish I had arrived sooner! Everyone was so warm and welcoming! I cant wait for my interview tomorrow w/ the guys! My shyness almost got the best of me! I have tons of pics too...cant wait to share!

Hey Miss Deidre....well I knew you would get over that shyness. Glad you had an awesome night and we can't wait to see those pics. I bet you can't wait to meet the boys...remember...be gentle with them:drool:

Ahhh....I met them already! They were all so nice! Apparently looking out for me all night too!

Ahhh....I met them already! They were all so nice! Apparently looking out for me all night too!

wahooo you go girl:thumbup:....haha I don't think I can quite pull that phrase off but good for you!!
that is awesome that they were looking out for you....you lucky thing you...I am envious I can tell you that much.
You make sure and have a great day tomorrow with the boys.:drool: