• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Phoenix Pride April 17th and 18th, 2010

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
For the second year in a row, we are excited to head back to Phoenix to celebrate pride in this amazing city. If you are in the area, this is your chance to meet Jace, Diesal and Austin in person.

Attachments

• mardigras2010.jpg
    mardigras2010.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
diesel in pheonix? thats awesome

Holy fuckballs....I know where I will be on Aug. 17th!

yes you will, and you will get to meet them and hang out with them, and tell them your name as they tell you how beautiful it is.

i think since miss d will be there, you guys should film an interview with all of you guys, including miss d.

miss d is just confused in all the excitement

yes this is true...just so damn excited...i started getting the dry heaves...april/august what is the difference...

For the second year in a row, we are excited to head back to Phoenix to celebrate pride in this amazing city. If you are in the area, this is your chance to meet Jace, Diesal and Austin in person.

Best birthday present EVER!

I just booked a hotel room for any non Phoenix people who are interested in going both days. So far I have myself and one other person staying in the room...pm me if anyone is interested. I promise I wont bite!

Okay. FYI. Weekend tickets are only $25 or $20 per day if you dont buy them in advance from the website. I highly recommend you get them now. Also when I was booking my hotel, almost all of the ones within walking distance no longer had any rooms available....I am really excited to see everyone there! I would really like to meet others from the forum as well if any of you guys/gals want to meet up for a drink or something let me know! Ciao.

P.S. Senior Member! Woot!

Wow, the prices went up. Well of course it's been awhile since I've gone too. guess I'll order 'em online.

Okay...I just wanted to bump up this thread so people dont miss it. I am super excited. I have 4 people going now and 2 hotel rooms booked. I would still really like to meet up with other forum members etc. Its going to be a load of fun. Only 12 more days!

I hope you guys have an awesome time and get loads of pics

Miss Deidre now you behave yourself.....hehe no bitin those boys and make sure they get home alive after you are done with them lol!!:drool::lol:

They have no idea I am about to happen to them!!! No seriously, I will be on my best behavior. I am actually a bit shy, so I might chicken out about approaching any of the models. We will see.....

Okay...I just wanted to bump up this thread so people dont miss it. I am super excited. I have 4 people going now and 2 hotel rooms booked. I would still really like to meet up with other forum members etc. Its going to be a load of fun. Only 12 more days!

I'll only be going for one day-Saturday most likely, maybe we can meet up at the Broke Straight Boys booth at a certain time? My avatar is my photo, so look for the bald fat guy! :p