• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OK, lets be honest about this Tyler thing!!!

Mike when you are dealing with a bunch of queens you will always have drama, hence the term "drama queens" :lol: :lol:

Then i will unleash the beast known as Mike Robbins! lol nah but anytime there is drama i will put my 2 cents in and make everyone realize what kind of a fool they are making of themselves by focusing on the bad. there is to much bad to focus on, especially when everyone on here doesnt know the game (to a point)

Then i will unleash the beast known as Mike Robbins! lol nah but anytime there is drama i will put my 2 cents in and make everyone realize what kind of a fool they are making of themselves by focusing on the bad. there is to much bad to focus on, especially when everyone on here doesnt know the game (to a point)

sorry mike! i have angered the god, please dont smite my island!

lol never on u jw, your my favorite queen! u can speak yo mind and ill back u up lol but keep it on a level below crazy :p

lol never on u jw, your my favorite queen! u can speak yo mind and ill back u up lol but keep it on a level below crazy :p

see, when i get crazy youll know, my head starts spinning exorcist style and my eyes get real red. oh and dont forget the tongues, i start speaking in tongues.

It is good to see you are willing to put in your 2 cents when required, as will I. It is always healthy to have debates about subjects but I do get annoyed when that debate becomes malicious.
Most of the guys on here are a great bunch, but like everywhere in this world you do get the occasional hiccup. Hiccups generally go away eventually.

I know, I'm the asshole who had the nerve to take off three months when my husband died and when I came back my credit card security code had changed and it was simpler to use a different log in, .

Dear Aquarius/Rifle,
I had no Idea. I am so sorry for your loss. -Jason

dude, vicekid, i wasnt saying you did an awful job, you were just an example of someone who has been in both worlds.

My friend,

I was just having fun with you with my response. It was taken in the light you just re-affirmed.

Live long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Nice job vice-kid, but why was it all aimed at JW? He's not the one who insisted that David respond. That was our 23 year old who has to have everything spelled out for him from Liverton-Leeds.

I am sorry if you felt it was aimed at JW. It was not. If you re-look at it, while I addressed it to JW I separated my JW Dustin/Dustbin response from the next section dealing with the other posts. If it was not separated sufficiently I can take a hit, but the entire post was Not at JW.

Hope this clears things up.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I personaly only have one thing to say, WHY FOCUS ON THE BAD WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD?! U HAVE HOT ASS YOUNG GUYS BASICALLY AT UR FINGER TIPS TO CONTROL (TO A POINT) MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO DAVE INSTEAD OF RANTING, BE NICE TO EACHOTHER, IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE TAKE IT UP WITH THEM, MAYBE THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THINGS HAPPENED THE WAY THEY DID. now i understand some people may not like certain models, so stay clear of them and focus on the ones you like. other people like the ones you dont like so ur offending them by bashing them. think before you speak, and learn to accept others opinions.

Mike,

Well done!!! How does it feel to leave you own little "thread world"?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

You can unleash what is in the beast, all over me, any time you want ...... who said that? :blink:

Ahhhhh this is frustrating .... knowing what you want to say but not knowing how to say it.

Mike, I am not suggesting this relates to your feelings about kissing another guy because our levels of sexuality are different, but I can certainly empathise with you.
When I was younger (don't ask - hehe) I could not consider the idea of kissing a guy, it was such a big turn off for me (at the time I considered myself to be straight). Kissing a female was not a problem but kissing a guy - yuk. But one day I had a guy doing some work for me & over a period of a couple of days I found myself thinking "I could kiss this guy" (unfortunately it didn't happen). Over the next few years I found there were some guys I felt I could kiss & others no way. Now kissing guys YES - kissing females I can take it or leave it. So it was a sort of transition for me. Like I said I am not suggesting this relates to you but, who knows, there may be some spark which ignites something within you to, at the very least, give it a try.

Ahhhhh this is frustrating .... knowing what you want to say but not knowing how to say it.

Mike, I am not suggesting this relates to your feelings about kissing another guy because our levels of sexuality are different, but I can certainly empathise with you.
When I was younger (don't ask - hehe) I could not consider the idea of kissing a guy, it was such a big turn off for me (at the time I considered myself to be straight). Kissing a female was not a problem but kissing a guy - yuk. But one day I had a guy doing some work for me & over a period of a couple of days I found myself thinking "I could kiss this guy" (unfortunately it didn't happen). Over the next few years I found there were some guys I felt I could kiss & others no way. Now kissing guys YES - kissing females I can take it or leave it. So it was a sort of transition for me. Like I said I am not suggesting this relates to you but, who knows, there may be some spark which ignites something within you to, at the very least, give it a try.

Oops wrong thread - this should have gone in Mike's "Hey - What's up" thread - sorry

You are the kind of friend to have!

well thank you! im blushing! i didnt realize what i said was so entertaining. most people just roll their eyes when i speak! lol

JW, I have read this response several times. I’ll read it then go on to the other pages and find myself returning to your response to read it again. I guess it’s because it seems to say to me that you don’t think much of yourself. Man, I hope I’m wrong. I for one and I believe I could be speaking for many forumites, see you as a person of worth and value. You have a keen mine and you are very defensive of your friends. That’s the type of buddy to have. You don’t know me, and I hope you will not take offence of this personal response to your statement that really troubled me. The reason I made this public is there may be others that would like to comment.

JW, I have read this response several times. I’ll read it then go on to the other pages and find myself returning to your response to read it again. I guess it’s because it seems to say to me that you don’t think much of yourself. Man, I hope I’m wrong. I for one and I believe I could be speaking for many forumites, see you as a person of worth and value. You have a keen mine and you are very defensive of your friends. That’s the type of buddy to have. You don’t know me, and I hope you will not take offence of this personal response to your statement that really troubled me. The reason I made this public is there may be others that would like to comment.

oh no offence at all! youre right, i dont think much of myself, coming out i lost a lot of friends and have slowly been rebuilding my self worth. not to mention the plethora of married men that used me for blow jobs and what not. as well as the constant rejection by the gay community that doesnt think much of me because of my looks. so youre right, i dont think much of myself, but i do think a lot of others. thats why im very defensive about tyler and mike, when people here say shit about them. i have found some awesome friends through this forum, and im just now learning my worth where people get to know me before they judge me on my looks.

oh no offence at all! youre right, i dont think much of myself, coming out i lost a lot of friends and have slowly been rebuilding my self worth. not to mention the plethora of married men that used me for blow jobs and what not. as well as the constant rejection by the gay community that doesnt think much of me because of my looks. so youre right, i dont think much of myself, but i do think a lot of others. thats why im very defensive about tyler and mike, when people here say shit about them. i have found some awesome friends through this forum, and im just now learning my worth where people get to know me before they judge me on my looks.

JW, there’s probably thousands of young and not so young men who share the same sentiments as you. That is very unfortunate but I’m afraid that’s life, it can be cold and hard. I can identify with you in many ways. As you have no doubt discovered you continue to press on and in so doing you eventually find a place, a person, a group that you can find some acceptance, even if it’s a forum made up of hundreds of people, some of whom are facing the same problems as you. So, we need to be a part of a campaign of acceptance, warts and all! I visited your home page and you are well on your way with that campaign already. JUST HANG IN THERE MY BROTHER AND BE NOT DISMAID.

JW, there’s probably thousands of young and not so young men who share the same sentiments as you. That is very unfortunate but I’m afraid that’s life, it can be cold and hard. I can identify with you in many ways. As you have no doubt discovered you continue to press on and in so doing you eventually find a place, a person, a group that you can find some acceptance, even if it’s a forum made up of hundreds of people, some of whom are facing the same problems as you. So, we need to be a part of a campaign of acceptance, warts and all! I visited your home page and you are well on your way with that campaign already. JUST HANG IN THERE MY BROTHER AND BE NOT DISMAID.

thanks! haha okay enough of my pity party! lol

WE have all done things in our youth that we look upon with regret. Especially if alcohol was involved. It is quite true though that if you are representing a company or a brand..that you should try to be on your best behavior.

But you know we luv you Mike. And one night of out of control partying is not going to ruin your reputation with us. Especially if you express regret, show remorse and promise to do better next time.

I'm sorry this comment ended up on the wrong thread. I think you guys know where I intended it to be.