• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OK, lets be honest about this Tyler thing!!!

Huu non solo il solo che parla italiano :001_rolleyes: Que bello.:w00t:
grazie !!

Prego bello. Grazie tu per i dieci Random Facts, very amusing. I got my dual nationality only a year ago, so I'm Hispano Americano now.

Dude, the rumor is that you are just as young in the flesh as you are at heart. That you are one of the notable exceptions, along with jon in Leeds.

And thanks for what you say. I love this message board because so many of the forumites post such interesting stuff couched in such varied and accomplished language. You made me laugh out loud at the idea of NZ lamb on the hoof liking the glow of candles. You manage so often to turn the perfect smile-making phrase in the course of your comments. It would be so droll to meet you man.

Hehe well those rumours are very kind then buddy....a friend always tells me you are only as old as the person you are feelin up haha....ok a little tacky but I think you know what i mean, age is just a number.

The sheep over here really do have to make an effort to score a date though, I mean with 28 million to choose from you really do have to set yourself apart from the crowd...being one of the flock just does not cut it. You have to go the extra mile....and candles say a whole lot...course they have to be careful not to singe their fleeces..nothing is a bigger turn off then the smell of burning fluff!!! lol

hug to you buddy x

Tyler

I'm really not certain what all of the controversy is surrounding Tyler. I am personally a fan of him, mainly because he represents what it is that I am attracted to in a young man, his eyes, his smile, his innocence, his vulnerability. I like him. There are models on this site who I also like, maybe not as much, maybe more. There are some models on this site I don't like at all. David has done a pretty decent job of giving us a mixture of different types in order to satisfy all of us.

What I don't understand is the constant debate. If you don't like Tyler, don't watch his episodes. If you don't like what this site is doing, cancel your membership and subscribe to a site that feeds your desire. God knows, there are thousands of them. Why do you have to analyze every move, every word, every nuance of each scene. You weren't there to shoot the scene, you don't know what happened before, after, or off camera.

This site is for entertainment. If it entertains you, that is good. If it doesn't, then move on. Why do you have to criticize?

I don't like oysters. So, I don't eat them. I love pizza. I have it often. Same with this site.

What I don't understand is the constant debate. If you don't like Tyler, don't watch his episodes. If you don't like what this site is doing, cancel your membership and subscribe to a site that feeds your desire. God knows, there are thousands of them. Why do you have to analyze every move, every word, every nuance of each scene.......................................................................................
This site is for entertainment. If it entertains you, that is good. If it doesn't, then move on. Why do you have to criticize?
I agree with you carking1 about Tyler, but I totally disagree with the rest of your post. Some of are also entertained by the forum, and the discussions and debates here. While I love Broke Straight Boys, I don't love every model and every scene, and I think of this forum as a place to discuss the various performers and scenes shown here.

Why do you feel it is wrong to be critical here? Just like in mainstream entertainment, or in politics or in sports, I think debate is healthy and fun. It's a far cry to suggest that someone who is critical of a particular model or scene to "cancel your membership and subscribe to a site that feeds your desire".

I was under the impression that this section of the forum was designed for us to debate and discuss. Oh well, I guess we all have different sensibilities and values, and by the way, I also think it is also fine for us to debate this topic as well. :001_cool:

In the many years I have been a member here, I've never complained. Now is the time. I don't particularly care for Tyler--he just isnt to my taste in bi boys. That's not a problem--I CAN move on to another episode or another site. But in the recent Tyler/Andy scene 30% of the time was the ridiculous chat between Tyler and David. I surely do not enjoy episodes in which David's personality overshadows the sex. I actually thought this episode was one of the worst. Andy might be interesting if he was paired with someone who isn't on the "inside" of the site.

I am personally a fan of him, mainly because he represents what it is that I am attracted to in a young man, his eyes, his smile, his innocence, his vulnerability. .

I personally find this saying a tad...... well creepy!

As with the rest of your post... I completley disagree. This site for the most part does fulfil my desires, but Tyler as of late doesn't, so once you have seen all past videos you kind of only have the newer ones to watch once they are released.. so when there is one that you really dislike, as a paying customer i feel i should make my feelings heard to the people that make the videos. Also its good to discuss with other members aswell.. I have joined other sites, but this site has a sense of community on the forum which alot of people enjoy. If you dont like the posts, then frlm your own advice, dont read them.

I personally find this saying a tad...... well creepy!

As with the rest of your post... I completely disagree. This site for the most part does fulfil my desires, but Tyler as of late doesn't, so once you have seen all past videos you kind of only have the newer ones to watch once they are released.. so when there is one that you really dislike, as a paying customer I feel I should make my feelings heard to the people that make the videos. Also its good to discuss with other members as well.. I have joined other sites, but this site has a sense of community on the forum which a lot of people enjoy. If you don't like the posts, then frlm your own advice, dont read them.
John, I have two totally opposite comments to make regarding your reply. I agree 100% and said so in a previous reply to carking1 that the debate and discussions on the forum regarding the product that we all love is terrific. I think of the forum as a fun diversion, and threads like this one are fun, to me.

But as far as finding his description of Tyler as a "tad creepy", doesn't it make sense that a paying member of Broke Straight Boys would be attracted to a young man with the attributes that he describes? If his feelings about young men are creepy, then what does that say about all of us, who subscribe to a site that features mainly 18-23 year old models, who get paid to do "nasty things" with other boys?

I love David but....

In the many years I have been a member here, I've never complained. Now is the time. I don't particularly care for Tyler--he just isnt to my taste in bi boys. That's not a problem--I CAN move on to another episode or another site. But in the recent Tyler/Andy scene 30% of the time was the ridiculous chat between Tyler and David. I surely do not enjoy episodes in which David's personality overshadows the sex. I actually thought this episode was one of the worst. Andy might be interesting if he was paired with someone who isn't on the "inside" of the site.

Danny, I love David but I have to agree with you on this one. Keep the shop talk in the shop and not in the shoot. Maybe in a later shoot with Andy we'll find out more.

Do you really have to say....

If his feelings about young men are creepy, then what does that say about all of us, who subscribe to a site that features mainly 18-23 year old models, who get paid to do "nasty things" with other boys?

Mike, Mike!! do you really have to say "nasty things" with other boys? Man, are you real!

John, I have two totally opposite comments to make regarding your reply. I agree 100% and said so in a previous reply to carking1 that the debate and discussions on the forum regarding the product that we all love is terrific. I think of the forum as a fun diversion, and threads like this one are fun, to me.

But as far as finding his description of Tyler as a "tad creepy", doesn't it make sense that a paying member of Broke Straight Boys would be attracted to a young man with the attributes that he describes? If his feelings about young men are creepy, then what does that say about all of us, who subscribe to a site that features mainly 18-23 year old models, who get paid to do "nasty things" with other boys?

Hey Mike,

The thing that i found a tad creepy was the use of the word vulnerable... I think that for someone to get off and find iot sexy that someone is "vulnerable" i personally find a tad creepy... I like older guys, thats me, but i would hate if they found me 'vulnerable'.... I think that by using the word vulnerable bring a while different element to the equation - do u not think so??

Hey Mike,

The thing that i found a tad creepy was the use of the word vulnerable... I think that for someone to get off and find iot sexy that someone is "vulnerable" i personally find a tad creepy... I like older guys, thats me, but i would hate if they found me 'vulnerable'.... I think that by using the word vulnerable bring a while different element to the equation - do u not think so??
Hi Jon and welcome back. I see your point. I didn't notice or pay much attention to the word vulnerable, but I can see how you took it. As long as you don't think it's a "tad creepy" for older gay men to find young straight guys attractive, because I do believe that there are a number of us who are members here :001_smile:. Good to see you posting again. I don't always agree with you but I like your style.:001_cool:

It could easily be having lunch with Jayce that's turned him off definitively to the subscribers en masse.

Now Slim, you've met me.... Am I that bad? LOL If I am I might want those pix back! :001_tt2:

It's true that some have seen him and possibly met him at an event or two. And it's true that he would have been "Tyler", with all that that entails. I do know that he knows that the pale skin is part of his "Tyler" persona not necessarily part of the real person who wears that persona. I met the guy who works in the office, whatever his name may be, but it wasn't "Tyler".

Someone asked me about my friendship with Johnny Mitchell and Derek Wing. Of course there was subtext that there was more to it than friendship. That's ok and perfectly natural. Well, there isn't, but the point is I don't look at them and see Johnny on the futon stroking or Derek with his legs in the air getting fucked by Tyler. I see ****** and *******.

To be perfectly honest, while I like Tyler and enjoyed meeting him, I was more excited about meeting David and Eddie. IMHO the person who wears the "Tyler" persona is very handsome and a serious, intelligent, and intense young man. I'm really not interested in the exact definition of his sexuality, as long as he is happy with his life. He works hard and I think he plays hard as well. I also came away with the feeling that he has his day job, his modeling and his private life. And he knows the difference between the three.

I hope you all understand and that David, Eddie and the real "Tyler" do as well. We can have our fantasies (I know I do), but they stop at real life, both ours, David's, Eddie's, "Tyler"'s, and the other models'.

I value and cherish the friends I have made because of this site. I enjoy the boys as much as anyone. And I try to know when I am a friend, colleague, fan and most importantly a fanatic, I don't always manage but I try.

Take care guys!

Originally Posted by slimvintage
It could easily be having lunch with Jayce that's turned him off definitively to the subscribers en masse.

Now Slim, you've met me.... Am I that bad? LOL If I am I might want those pix back! :001_tt2:

You are wonderful to lunch with, dine with, breakfast with. And you know a dumb joke when you see it.:001_wub::001_wub: And you aren't getting the pix back.:lol:

You are wonderful to lunch with, dine with, breakfast with. And you know a dumb joke when you see it. And you aren't getting the pix back.

Oh Slim, everything's cool..... :worship: I know you were pulling my leg (just a phrase!) and you know I was just kidding! Too much love between us!!!!!!

He did really dig into the food though....... so at least I didn't effect his appetite and digestion! :wink:

I'm Late with Comment

Now that I know he doesn't like the punters ("enabling them") any more than he likes the models, he's taken on a sort of mythic quality lol.

Slim, sorry for the delay in response to your post but I am intrigued by this comment of Tyler being a myth. That is really an interesting perception because you are really an interesting guy. There is certainly a lot of things going on in your head and I for one am delighted you are able to reflect (reflexionar) those thoughts here.

Slim, sorry for the delay in response to your post but I am intrigued by this comment of Tyler being a myth. That is really an interesting perception because you are really an interesting guy. There is certainly a lot of things going on in your head and I for one am delighted you are able to reflect (reflexionar) those thoughts here.

I meant "bigger than life". I said he'd taken on mythic proportions, or a mythic quality, or something like that. I didn't mean he now seemed suddenly not to exist.

Adjective

mythic (comparative more mythic, superlative most mythic)

1. myth-like
2. awe-inspiring
3. heroic

Tell me if that makes me less interesting dude. The way you interpreted the post (in colloquial terms quite correctly) would naturally give rise to puzzlement, and maybe an online order for a strait-jacket for slimmie, or at the very least an appointment at the psychiatric wing.

Oh Slim!

Tell me if that makes me less interesting dude. The way you interpreted the post (in colloquial terms quite correctly) would naturally give rise to puzzlement, and maybe an online order for a strait-jacket for slimmie, or at the very least an appointment at the psychiatric wing.

Oh Slimmie,
I have really come to enjoy lightly kidding with you on the forums. The strait-jacket thing could really be fun.:001_smile::b_evil: