• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

OK, lets be honest about this Tyler thing!!!

I personaly only have one thing to say, WHY FOCUS ON THE BAD WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD?! U HAVE HOT ASS YOUNG GUYS BASICALLY AT UR FINGER TIPS TO CONTROL (TO A POINT) MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO DAVE INSTEAD OF RANTING, BE NICE TO EACHOTHER, IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE TAKE IT UP WITH THEM, MAYBE THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THINGS HAPPENED THE WAY THEY DID. now i understand some people may not like certain models, so stay clear of them and focus on the ones you like. other people like the ones you dont like so ur offending them by bashing them. think before you speak, and learn to accept others opinions.

I think some of what you said is great and I agree. I especially agree with the last part...Learn to accept others opinions.

I think a lot of guys have had opinions and they should be accepted even if it is not creating lovey dovey feelings towards a specific model. Drama is annoying but when a forum is created then forum will happen. When people are allowed to speak their minds then they will find something to disagree on. Tyler happens to be a hot topic. For one, he is loved by the staff and numerous members...but als disliked by many members. So i think he will have drama no matter what he does. One main thing about this was the rude comment. Maybe it was taken out of context but I think it was a valid point to be made. I am going on and on so I will stop. Just saying my bit of info on this.

So after reading all the posts I finally watched the Jake and Tyler video. Leave Tyler alone. Was it one of his best efforts? No. We all have off days. I don't think of Tyler as a god, but I find him funny, smart, and sexy. Oh and CUTE! Tyler doesn't kiss, Get over it! The times I have seen him kiss it was with offers of more money and with someone he's worked with before. To expect someone that does not kiss as a rule to kiss someone he really doesn't know, is asking to much in my book. For those of you that think of Tyler as a smart alec, I don't think you get his sense of humor. I don't think Tyler has an arrogant bone in his body. You go Tyler! You still have legions of loyal fans.
As for Jake being bi. I'm not sure I "buy" that. I think he's hot and think he will have a future with Broke Straight Boys I'm betting he'll be a bottom and lovin every minute of it before we know what happened.

So after reading all the posts I finally watched the Jake and Tyler video. Leave Tyler alone. Was it one of his best efforts? No. We all have off days. I don't think of Tyler as a god, but I find him funny, smart, and sexy. Oh and CUTE! Tyler doesn't kiss, Get over it! The times I have seen him kiss it was with offers of more money and with someone he's worked with before. To expect someone that does not kiss as a rule to kiss someone he really doesn't know, is asking to much in my book. For those of you that think of Tyler as a smart alec, I don't think you get his sense of humor. I don't think Tyler has an arrogant bone in his body. You go Tyler! You still have legions of loyal fans.
As for Jake being bi. I'm not sure I "buy" that. I think he's hot and think he will have a future with Broke Straight Boys I'm betting he'll be a bottom and lovin every minute of it before we know what happened.
I agree with everything that you said about Tyler.

And I'm curious how you mean that you don't buy Jake being bi. If he's not bi, do you rhink that he is straight or gay?

From his solo through the Tyler video, I feel that he is gay, whether he knows it or not, but I'd bet that he knows it too.:001_smile:

I agree with everything that you said about Tyler.

And I'm curious how you mean that you don't buy Jake being bi. If he's not bi, do you rhink that he is straight or gay?

From his solo through the Tyler video, I feel that he is gay, whether he knows it or not, but I'd bet that he knows it too.:001_smile:
I agree with both of you, especially that last part of the last line. Jake seems like a really nice kid.

Something else that strikes me about the Tyler thing - remember how anxious he always is to please: I seem to recall a time when he tried to keep from tanning because the members wanted him pale and he joked about that with someone - how many times have people complimented him on his wonderful, sharp sense of humor? It would be a shame if something like this made him cut back on the banter. It's just a thought.

I agree with both of you, especially that last part of the last line. Jake seems like a really nice kid.

Something else that strikes me about the Tyler thing - remember how anxious he always is to please: I seem to recall a time when he tried to keep from tanning because the members wanted him pale and he joked about that with someone - how many times have people complimented him on his wonderful, sharp sense of humor? It would be a shame if something like this made him cut back on the banter. It's just a thought.

I don't really think we need worry about that,
Tyler is not a little girl, he can take the criticism along with the praise and put it into perspective. I can't picture Tyler responding emotionally to any critique like David does. I think Tyler is more analytical, he will probably draw from this criticism and use it to better his carreer, wether it be in front of the camera as a performer, or behind the camera, as a director.

I don't really think we need worry about that,
Tyler is not a little girl, he can take the criticism along with the praise and put it into perspective. I can't picture Tyler responding emotionally to any critique like David does. I think Tyler is more analytical, he will probably draw from this criticism and use it to better his carreer, wether it be in front of the camera as a performer, or behind the camera, as a director.

Hi Jason xx

Yes Tyler hasn't posted since his mega post on the Casper thread - errm I think it was that one or was it the other 2 wannabe Broke Straight Boys models from the forum..

Yes, he's man enough to take this one on the chin as this was a one off below par film which isn't bad when you think of all the hot films he's made. I still go along with the hottest he did was for Boy Gusher There is another Tyler film due on the next update so all eyes will be on him once again.

Tyler doesn't kiss, Get over it! The times I have seen him kiss it was with offers of more money and with someone he's worked with before. To expect someone that does not kiss as a rule to kiss someone he really doesn't know, is asking to much in my book.

Are you familiar with Tyler and three others in a shoot on Boy Gusher? (you get to it through BCB) That’s just a FYI.

Rickster you hit the nail on the head with your comments about Tyler. Everyone is entitled to having an off day. I don't think it was as much an off day as being surprised by the scene though. Besides Tyler was much more of a fill in that day from what I understood in the interview. He may not have had much time to prepare and get to know the other model in advance. Who knows? I don't think the scene was too bad. Sure there are things I wish the models would have done or tried. In the end, all any model can do is give it their best. If they make a mistake just apologize one time and move on. Those that will forgive you will those that won't will hold the grudge forever. Under the circumstances I think they both performed very well. The key is to enjoy yourself and your performance up on the Futon. I for one, think Tyler did a great job. The thing I liked the most was Jake really giving it his all. That spoke volumes to me about how comfortable he was with Tyler. So, I think all in all it was a great first shoot for Jake and a great learning experience for Tyler.:thumbup:

Rickster you hit the nail on the head with your comments about Tyler. Everyone is entitled to having an off day. I don't think it was as much an off day as being surprised by the scene though. Besides Tyler was much more of a fill in that day from what I understood in the interview. He may not have had much time to prepare and get to know the other model in advance. Who knows? I don't think the scene was too bad. Sure there are things I wish the models would have done or tried. In the end, all any model can do is give it their best. If they make a mistake just apologize one time and move on. Those that will forgive you will those that won't will hold the grudge forever. Under the circumstances I think they both performed very well. The key is to enjoy yourself and your performance up on the Futon. I for one, think Tyler did a great job. The thing I liked the most was Jake really giving it his all. That spoke volumes to me about how comfortable he was with Tyler. So, I think all in all it was a great first shoot for Jake and a great learning experience for Tyler.:thumbup:

You and Rickster both. But don't forget that Tyler admitted in his interview that just in a very general way he can't stand the models, or the other models if you insist. There was another time he was really impatient with a guy in front of the cam remember? He'd been roped in at the last minute on that occasion too, and was looking forward to a guy blowing him later that evening but it wasn't gonna happen because he was gonna have to shoot his afternoon load on the futon? A mini-furore ensued on the forum because he was seen to diss the dude who was making the filming last too long by not getting stiff or something.

Now that I know he doesn't like the punters ("enabling them") any more than he likes the models, he's taken on a sort of mythic quality lol. It's like he's dedicated to his job and has a bunch of stuff he likes in his life, his car and his cat and maybe a guy, but that as far as the rest of it is concerned it's like what the fuck am I doing with a bunch of idiots. I'm known on the forum as one of his biggest and most effusive fans, which means I'm probably the one he despises the most. But despite that, seeing all this dimension in his personality: complex, obsessive and impatient, just makes him more interesting to me. I like him just as much as a jerk as I always liked him as an irreverent cute assed hottie.

Hi all,

First... hello to everyone, I am a new one and quite impressed by all the messages posted here ! Seems some of you are becoming friends through this forum :)

After reading all the posts, I think I can say that I really look forward seeing the two next episodes because :
1) There will be Tyler and Jake
2) What will be the reaction if Tyler is in another "bad day"

Tyler is so woreshiped that any action he makes, there will be dozens of specials messages that will study exactly what happened, why, how, .... This is as intersting as seing tyler in action as you really have put him as a huge superstar.

:thumbup:

Hi all,

First... hello to everyone, I am a new one and quite impressed by all the messages posted here ! Seems some of you are becoming friends through this forum :)

After reading all the posts, I think I can say that I really look forward seeing the two next episodes because :
1) There will be Tyler and Jake
2) What will be the reaction if Tyler is in another "bad day"

Tyler is so woreshiped that any action he makes, there will be dozens of specials messages that will study exactly what happened, why, how, .... This is as intersting as seing tyler in action as you really have put him as a huge superstar.

:thumbup:
Excellent post Enzo, and welcome to the forum. You are right. Tyler is the superstar of BrokeStraight Boys and he draws attention on the forum any time he is mentioned, posts, or actually appears in a scene.

This is a microcosm of American pop culture. (I can't speak for the rest of the world.) We love to build up a star, be it in entertainment, sports, or even politics. When they are on top and adored by their fans, we wait for them to somehow "fuck up", and then we love to tear them apart. And if they can redeem themselves in the public's eye, we then love their "comeback" story. Michael Jackson and Tiger Woods are two that come to mind.

So the reaction that Tyler received to his last video was very interesting, and I wonder if the upcoming scene with Andy will be as controversial. Some folks get "upset" when there is disagreement and debate on the forum, but I find it most entertaining, when the forum "sizzles". Again, different strokes.........." :cool:

Thanks for the interesting expalnation of american pop culture (i'm from europe). I quite guessed this but you explained it very well and now understand even better what is going on around Tyler. So, we will see what happends in 2-3 days and ... I may first come to read the posts before seeing the episodes :thumbup:

Excellent post Enzo, and welcome to the forum. You are right. Tyler is the superstar of BrokeStraight Boys and he draws attention on the forum any time he is mentioned, posts, or actually appears in a scene
Really??? Do You Think So??
I think Tyler is a a star to alot of the member who have been here for a while, but I Strongly disagree that he is the "SuperStar". He brings alot of attention, this is true, but that does not a super star make.
To be perfectly honest and I dnt think this will be very popular, but i think if there is a SuperStar of Broke Straight Boys - then that title would go to Mr Austin Grant.. the quality that he produces far exceeds that of tyler, or any other model for that matter, and well yeah I am a bit bias cos I love a guy who kisses, and if i am honest he is the reason I became a member.... Diesal would be a very very close second!:cool:

Hey Enzo! Welcome - I am relativley new too, but very opinionated so like to make my mark on most threads! ha!

Peace and Love
Johnny

Excellent post Enzo, and welcome to the forum. You are right. Tyler is the superstar of BrokeStraight Boys and he draws attention on the forum any time he is mentioned, posts, or actually appears in a scene

Really??? Do You Think So??
I think Tyler is a a star to alot of the member who have been here for a while, but I Strongly disagree that he is the "SuperStar". He brings alot of attention, this is true, but that does not a super star make.
To be perfectly honest and I dnt think this will be very popular, but i think if there is a SuperStar of Broke Straight Boys - then that title would go to Mr Austin Grant.. the quality that he produces far exceeds that of tyler, or any other model for that matter, and well yeah I am a bit bias cos I love a guy who kisses, and if i am honest he is the reason I became a member.... Diesal would be a very very close second!:cool:

Hey Enzo! Welcome - I am relativley new too, but very opinionated so like to make my mark on most threads! ha!

Peace and Love Johnny

Hey, Enzo, welcome to the forum. And you just got the full dose of the forum in a double blast. A bit of bias and a bit of bombast, wrapped up in pompous circumstance.

Where are you from? There are fun people here from all over with all kinds of tastes and all sorts of interests. Suggest you try the "10 things" thread to get an idea of who you're dealing with and give us an idea of who you are. A couple of the Broke Straight Boys models do a wonderful job of communicating with us and the 'interviews' and 'behind the scenes' sections are fun places to find out about folks.

As to how to 'jump into the pool' - the two most common methods are to (1) start from the first and work your way forward, which can lead to long, lost hours in front of the computer and inexplicable lapses of consciousness from exhaustion or (2) start from the top and go back on a need to know or a discovery basis - which can leave you feeling left out sometimes when a golden oldie pops up in discussion or comments. There are probably others, but, in true Broke Straight Boys Forum fashion dozens of other suggestions will popup in your correspondence as people get to know you.

In the meantime, as your UK neighbor, Johnny, says "Welcome!" Pull up a mouse and join the 'circle.'

Hey guys,
Everyone likes different things. My personal favorites are Diesal and Austin, right behind Jimmie. I would love to see what Jimmie could get Tyler to do.

Thanks for the interesting expalnation of american pop culture (i'm from europe). I quite guessed this but you explained it very well and now understand even better what is going on around Tyler. So, we will see what happends in 2-3 days and ... I may first come to read the posts before seeing the episodes :thumbup:

Enzo,

First welcome to the forum. Yes we do run the full spectrum of opinion on just about everything that gets flashed before our eyes.

I would strongly recommend that you view the episodes before reading your posts. If you read the posts first your personal expectation might not be meat because of what you read post wise. Go in open minded, then go to post.

I go one step further, I don't read the into that is provided. I want to see for myself before reading anything about the episode so I can evaluate soely on what I see, and not read.

Once again welcome to the forum,

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Bongiorno Lorenzo, benvenuto al Forum; spero di vederti spesso qui.

Fammi un favore prego: 10 Random Facts thread

There was another time he was really impatient with a guy in front of the cam remember? He'd been roped in at the last minute on that occasion too, and was looking forward to a guy blowing him later that evening but it wasn't gonna happen because he was gonna have to shoot his afternoon load on the futon? A mini-furore ensued on the forum because he was seen to diss the dude who was making the filming last too long by not getting stiff or something.

Now that I know he doesn't like the punters ("enabling them") any more than he likes the models, he's taken on a sort of mythic quality lol. It's like he's dedicated to his job and has a bunch of stuff he likes in his life, his car and his cat and maybe a guy, but that as far as the rest of it is concerned it's like what the fuck am I doing with a bunch of idiots. I'm known on the forum as one of his biggest and most effusive fans, which means I'm probably the one he despises the most. But despite that, seeing all this dimension in his personality: complex, obsessive and impatient, just makes him more interesting to me. I like him just as much as a jerk as I always liked him as an irreverent cute assed hottie.

Hey Slim I cant exactaly remember that episode can you give me a date? Also I was just thinking on his behalf remember the last forum that he interacted with was Casper which could explain his feelings towards us. That and to my knowlage the only one of us that he has actually met would be Jason recently. And well we all know what that would be like. LOL Sorry Jason just kidding you know I love you. Anyway just a thought.