• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Story, Different Approach (Restart)

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I am restarting Ms. Kianna's "New Story, Different Approach" thread with the same rules:-

I thought it was time for a new story. This one is about YOUR date with Broke Straight Boys's favorite boy Logan.

But this time let's try a different approach.

This time you can only do one sentence at a time, and it has to follow along with what has already been posted. Also, let's make sure that at least two other members post, before you post again.

It's easy:
(1) One complete sentence per post.
(2) You cannot post again until two other members have posted.
(3) It must make sense and follow the story already set.

The story so far:-

"We'd just seen 'Inception,' and I could tell the action had turned Logan on by the bulge in the front of his slacks, so I took what was left of the glass of white wine we'd been sipping from him and led him into the bedroom and waited while he undid the top button on his shirt and smiled that half innocent, half I'm going to fuck the shit out of you smile that makes him the absolute sexiest man I know, and then he just stood there and winked the left of those blue, blue eyes and said, "I'm saving my energy for the important stuff; you do the rest."

"Damn, those are some DSL's and I sure hope he knows how to use them," thought Logan, as his cute twink date sauntered across the room."

everything was going according to plan until right in the middle of the twink's sexy saunter, he fell flat on his face after tripping over his 25 year old catatonic cat.

Last edited:
Damn Boo Boo...you killed this thread!!! 8^) No one wants to go anywhere near it now...

sorry, i didnt realize how unsexy limp pussies were.....my bad

Some people, in an effort to be funny, aren't. This thread could be fun, erotic and stimulating, if not for contributions which render it ridiculous. How about a little respect?

That being said,

Logan felt a tingle all the way down to his balls as he anticipated where this might lead, whether it be an epic makeout session, a hot, wet blowjob, or a mind-blowing fuck, it was going to be hot, hot, hot!

Some people, in an effort to be funny, aren't. This thread could be fun, erotic and stimulating, if not for contributions which render it ridiculous. How about a little respect?

That being said,

Logan felt a tingle all the way down to his balls as he anticipated where this might lead, whether it be an epic makeout session, a hot, wet blowjob, or a mind-blowing fuck, it was going to be hot, hot, hot!

so i was totally serious about my contribution. so did you just disregard my post, or did the twink tripping over his limp pussy cause the tingle down his balls? :001_tt2:

everything was going according to plan until right in the middle of the twink's sexy saunter, he fell flat on his face after tripping over his 25 year old catatonic cat.

"Loags, I think I hurt my knee badly dude," the boy murmured up at his tall, swimmer-shaped date, whose ironic smile led him to believe that the preppie med major was thinking, "Was that cat pratfall a ploy to show me how hot this kid looks prone or did he really trip over his fat feline?", but whose bulging Madras plaid bermuda bags assured him that, if he didn't move, Logan's dick was less than a minute from well inside his beautiful ass, "...or if not badly, at least enough to want to see HOW bad without these friggin' jeans on man; get 'em off me Loags, please get my jeans off me now dude and please, don't step on Fluffy, he fuckin' hates that."

"Loags, I think I hurt my knee badly dude," the boy murmured up at his tall, swimmer-shaped date, whose ironic smile led him to believe that the preppie med major was thinking, "Was that cat pratfall a ploy to show me how hot this kid looks prone or did he really trip over his fat feline?", but whose bulging Madras plaid bermuda bags assured him that, if he didn't move, Logan's dick was less than a minute from well inside his beautiful ass, "...or if not badly, at least enough to want to see HOW bad without these friggin' jeans on man; get 'em off me Loags, please get my jeans off me now dude and please, don't step on Fluffy, he fuckin' hates that."

Logan smiled with an evil grin as if to say, “Dude, you have no clue what I have in store for you.” Logan deliberately side steped the cat and shuffled deliberately across the floor and took his twink friend by his waist from behind. Logan began to use his tongue like a gentle breeze ever so subtlety teasing, caressing, and tasting the side and back of his young friends nearly baby smooth neck sparsely populated with razor stubble. Logan could feel his passion rising as he used the weight of his body to maneuver the young man into position to fall onto the foot of the bed covered in Egyptian cotton sheets. The sheets were as soft and smooth as silk and the feel of the sheets against their skin added to Logan and his partner’s sexual arousal. Logan could hardly contain himself as he worshiped the young mans body with his hands and his sensuous tantalizing tongue so as to linger and stimulate every erogenous zone of this young mans quivering body. He navigated his way down the young mans happy trail and rippling abs like a snake seeking its prey and in the heat of his emotions he used his teeth to bite off the top button of this stud’s throbbing bulge filled pants.

Logan smiled with an evil grin as if to say, “Dude, you have no clue what I have in store for you.” Logan deliberately side steped the cat and shuffled deliberately across the floor and took his twink friend by his waist from behind. Logan began to use his tongue like a gentle breeze ever so subtlety teasing, caressing, and tasting the side and back of his young friends nearly baby smooth neck sparsely populated with razor stubble. Logan could feel his passion rising as he used the weight of his body to maneuver the young man into position to fall onto the foot of the bed covered in Egyptian cotton sheets. The sheets were as soft and smooth as silk and the feel of the sheets against their skin added to Logan and his partner’s sexual arousal. Logan could hardly contain himself as he worshiped the young mans body with his hands and his sensuous tantalizing tongue so as to linger and stimulate every erogenous zone of this young mans quivering body. He navigated his way down the young mans happy trail and rippling abs like a snake seeking its prey and in the heat of his emotions he used his teeth to bite off the top button of this stud’s throbbing bulge filled pants.

As he crouched on the floor in front of his new lover, he slowly unbuttoned the other four buttons down Ben's fly, as he looked into his eyes, that were so heavy with desire, he tried not to be distracted by his very kissable lips, that were proving to be too much of a temptation for Logan, as he leaned in to softly press his lips against Ben's lips at the same time that he began to push the unbuttoned jeans down his long firm legs, only to discover Ben's tall and proud erection had escaped, and was slowly dripping precum out the top of his striped Calvin's.

As he crouched on the floor in front of his new lover, he slowly unbuttoned the other four buttons down Ben's fly, as he looked into his eyes, that were so heavy with desire, he tried not to be distracted by his very kissable lips, that were proving to be too much of a temptation for Logan, as he leaned in to softly press his lips against Ben's lips at the same time that he began to push the unbuttoned jeans down his long firm legs, only to discover Ben's tall and proud erection had escaped, and was slowly dripping precum out the top of his striped Calvin's.

"These 501s are coming totally off you hottie," growled the would be medic softly, turning on the carpet and resting his chest and torso on Ben's thighs (noting Ben's wet stiffy compressed under his own lightly padded sixpack) in order to finish the de-jeaning --only to hear a startled roar from the injured twink, "Whoa Loags! Dude, watchit, watchit man!...my KNEE, you asshole, for fuck's sake get off me! That's my knee you're bending backwards!", which propelled Logan reflexively up and off the cute crybaby, and down again beside him, in perfect, symmetrical alignment, coincidentally ideal for the practice of mutual dick sucking...