• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gay Sex Bucket list

legend0007

Reaction score
So my boyfriend isn't (to be more accurate, wasn't because he's getting there) very experienced. We've been kind of together for 6 months which isn't quite a record for me but getting there. The big difference this time is that I'm not going to shag around behind his back - I've been a prick in the past with this and I know it's not good. He is older than me but still looks to me to teach him stuff, and wants to try new things but doesn't really know what. He is 25 but only lost his V last year. He asked me to make a bucket list of things that we should do.

I want to use it as an opportunity to try new things as well, but want them to be really really good ideas. I wondered if any of you had done weird things that we could try? We have already had sex with another couple, and we've shagged in about every position imaginable, but not done much out of the house.

I'm currently thinking:

1. I want him to fuck me with a stranger watching.
2. Role play where one of us is very dominant or even more.
3. Candle wax torture (on me).
4. Him spanking me.
5. Me fucking him - he hasn't bottomed.
6. Fucking somehwere in public - where???

Sorry if this is a weird thread; I have been laid here thinking about it all night and wondered if anybody had any ideas - you can PM if you've done something outrageous or have an idea you don't want to share in public. It cannot have anything to do with drugs of any kind, Ryan cannot do this due to work. We've already sent photos etc to each other too, so that's out.

And do any of you have a bucket list sexually? What is it and how far are you to completion?

I’ll try to think of some things to add but I just wanted to go ahead and throw my name in to be the stranger for the first thing you listed.
You would want to take him off of me Jay, he's such a stud. But somebody watching me get broken is a fantasy of mine.

I have given fellatio with strangers watching before in the club. It might sound revolting but we were in a cubicle in the toilet; this unknown man and a boy I liked saw, and watched until we had finished. I saw the lad touching himself but he wouldn't talk to me afterwards. But it was all a turn on.

You would want to take him off of me Jay, he's such a stud. But somebody watching me get broken is a fantasy of mine.

I have given fellatio with strangers watching before in the club. It might sound revolting but we were in a cubicle in the toilet; this unknown man and a boy I liked saw, and watched until we had finished. I saw the lad touching himself but he wouldn't talk to me afterwards. But it was all a turn on.
I will totally sit in the corner and watch both of you have sex while I sat quietly jacking off.