• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Behind The Scenes: Jamie, Bobby and Jimmy take on the board.

Welcome to the forum Jimmy!

I have to admit that I was one enamored with you at first, but have watched you in several shoots and the clips from BTS and the Broke Straight Boys events you attended and I changed my mind. I realized you are a great kid, not unlike many a straight boy who's dick I've sucked.In my life, I prefer the straight boys, and I take them just as they are.

Mikeyank is so right on. You are just fine the way you are, and you keep doing what you are comfortable with. I am not one who believes you HAVE TO kiss or get fucked to earn your pay. You earn for what you give us and I for one am grateful that a young straight kid like you are willing to do this at all! You have a really nice body and cock, and I am just a happy camper to see it here on Broke Straight Boys I'd even be happier to see it on my bed! LOL, but, I'll settle for seeing it here.

Better watch your back

Hi Jimmy,

I wrote stuff like: Jimmy is a nice guy, but he dislikes gay sex... he happens to be really straight! Offer Jimmy a job at brokestraightgirls.com and make him happy and many members here happy too.

You look great, but it shows on camera that you dislike the sex. If you don't enjoy yourself, how can I as viewer?

Greetings from Amsterdam,
Robert

PS: It's people like MikeYank and me that fight on this forum to protect your ass and the asses of other models that are real straight. Beware of Ms. K. (she really is a woman and dangerous...)

Last edited:
PS: It's people like MikeYank and me that fight on this forum to protect your ass and the asses of other models that are real straight. Beware of Ms. K. (she really is a woman and dangerous...)
RR is right Jimmy. We even formed a "resistance movement" right here on the forum to protect your beautiful straight ass, from the "forces of evil", who want to convert you. :001_rolleyes:

But RRHill is right that Ms. K is all woman and not really "dangerous", but a total sweetheart with at heart of gold. Why don't you try to charm her with your handsome smile, and your other manly attributes. She is above all else, a straight woman into straight guys. :wink:

If i ever get fucked i wont be a Broke Straight Boys anymore (;

Dear Jimmy,

Robert and I are friends and he likes to tease me. When rrhill says these things he is only poking fun. In post #26 of this thread I shot down that rumor that Ms.K and I were pushing to get you to bottom. It's not true.

It's also not true that people in here hate you. You only have my word on that. But speaking for myself alone I can assure you that I don't hate you.

As for whether we sometimes act like we are "mad" at you...

Phew... This is tough. I can only try to assure you Jimmy that it is not personal. Even during times when tempers appear to flare.

When people in here react so strongly when they see a scene they don't like or think didn't go well, it's partly due to the fact that this is a pay-per-view business. Not literally where we have to take out the credit card for each individual scene...but close.

This is not like commercial television where we can watch free programming paid for by commercials and other advertising. On television if you don't like a movie you've just watched, you don't feel like you are cheated out of anything but your time. On private internet sites the psychology is different. Since we members have to pay to see everything on the site we get more upset by scenes that we feel do not rise to their potential. Because it is not "company" money as much as it is our money being used to pay all the models, staff and the overhead expenses of the site. So if scenes are not to our liking then we feel cheated out of not just our time, but our money also.

I hope that sheds more light on it for you. If we gripe about a model's performance in a scene we usually are not attacking them personally. We are usually expressing our disappointment in his performance.

But then of course that brings up the quandary for you as to whether you are an actor or a performer. You don't see yourself as an actor or a performer at all. You take great exception to being accused of acting in your scenes, when you insist that you are just being yourself. I understand your point of view also.

If some day Clay comes up to you with proposition for a surprise scene out in the middle of nowhere... remind him not all Broke Straight Boys members like versatile clips... where all guys suck dick and get fucked.
Trust no one, if the choice is it's Jimmy ass or mine, your fellow models are no longer supportive. The members of the Dark side are out to get your ass! Some claim that this a is not dangerous crusade at all...

Hang on,

PS: After a visit by a guy with seven inches or more, your farts will no longer sound like crackle and pop!

Jimmy!

Thanks for posting. :thumbup1:

Your posts made me search all the ones I made about you. Phew! I'm OK. :wink:

My worst question was asking when are you going to suck some dick, or at least give a guy a hand job?

You know, you could make two of us here really happy if you'd give mikeyank a blow job, and only one of them would be me.

:swallow:

If I'm not mistaken MikeYank prefers to blow Jimmy instead... and off camera!

OK, we'll make it a 69...and I'll be the only one watching.

Don't worry - I'll post the results.

:001_tongue:

Last edited:
Smiley, you're too generous... Maybe check things with MikeYank and Jimmy first?

Smiley, you're too generous... Maybe check things with MikeYank and Jimmy first?
Smiley, I think that Robert knows best............If this "blessed event" were ever to take place, it would be my mouth pleasuring Jimmy's beautiful dick.

Not that I'm expecting that to happen either, but quite honestly I would be thrilled to hang out with Jimmy, drink some brews and watch a great Yankee game together!!! :thumbup:

I for one, should hope not, Jimmy! If you sell, sell it high, I say!

You are a fine specimen, and i see no reason why you should be labeled as "a super superior attitude person". Broke Straight Boys has done well to find you and employ you and the other young men we see. Keep up the great work!:thumbup:

What makes someone gay?

Dear Jimmy,

In the reality of every life, many many people have suffered being fucked against their wishes and that one occasion, not even counting their feelings of powerlessness and terror at the time, did not in any way make them gay. Even if you voluntarily agreed to be the bottom, that singular act would still not make you gay or lose your "straight boy" sexual orientation.

In the days of racial segregation, regardless of one's outward appearance, the fact that somewhere in their blood line there was some black blood automatically required them to be counted as black on their official records, even if both of their parents were white and they themselves appeared white.
Often especially in the South, the fact that there was "any black blood" in their blood lines meant they were permanently stained with being counted as a minority.

Likewise, having had anal sex with another guy, or for that matter oral sex with a guy does not all of a sudden "make you gay". The fact that most gay guys feel that since birth they were gay "makes them gay". Today's latest statistics state that over 40 % of all guys have had some male-on-male sexual experience at least once in their life. To be gay, your sex fantasies should have men as your preferred sex object. The fact that women are the primary sex object in your fantasy life is the key to whether you can honestly claim to be straight or not. I really don't think you have anything to be worried about.

My biggest complaint with you so far is that you won't allow yourself to enjoy the sexual moment, nor will you actively engage your partner so that their sexual needs are met too. That seems very selfish to me and "one-sided". During a scene when you fucked another model, it appeared you weren't even in the same room with them, emotionally speaking. I guess it is this sense of detachment that I find most disturbing to me.

Good luck to you on your Broke Straight Boys adventure,

Stimpy

So what did you think of the behind the scenes? Do you hate me as much as it seems like most members seem to? Just please dont tell me im an actor i cant take hearing that anymore lol
Jimmy
You got off easy. If you think they hate you and attacked you you should read Brody's blog. Mark goes out and gets straight guys ( or guys that act straight) and the members attack. They forget it is Broke Straight Boys Brody did his solo and all of a sudden they HATE his leg hair, his body, his tan, his tan line, his average dick and the fact a 20 year old shaves his pubes make some feel like pervs. And do not feel alone, they also hate his attitude from one scene. The sane members appreciate what the new models and Mark are trying to do. I hope you and the other models hang in there and consider the source.

* removed quote for offensive name calling
RSand88, you made this identical post on two different threads, so you obviously have a serious problem with Jimmy, however there is absolutely no reason to be rude, or abusive to him, calling him names. That seems rather childish, and considering that you know that he participates in reading and now posting here, that makes it even more offensive to me.

You are a paying member of this site, as I am, and you therefore have just as much right to offer your opinions on the model's and the scene's, but you do have have the right to be insulting to a young man who is employed by the owner of this site, and is obviously doing exactly what the owner and the director want him to do, as he is appearing in multiple scenes, and is actually touring the country and meeting and greeting the primarily gay audience who come out to see him.

I really think that your personal insult to him is uncalled for, and you should offer an apology. As a member of this forum, I am embarrassed and ashamed of your insults.

I do have to agree with Mike, Rsand. You are entitled to your opinions and you're allowed to express them. But outright name calling is something we don't do in here. Whether it's directed at models or other members. It crosses a line. That's usually one of the few times when the moderators step in. Jimmy doesn't deserve to have to hear name calling. It makes all of us look bad in here.

I'm glad Clay and now some of the models are reading our comments (although they haven't really understood our dislike of Jimmy).

I thought Bobby was his usual great self and got irritated by Jamie's giggle or whatever you want to call it.

Well this is jimmy, if you wanted to take the time to explain the dislikes of me il understand better and get back to you.

I just watched this video on BTS and Loved it! Changed my mind about all of them. Actually, I always thought Jimmy was attractive, I just didn't like his attitude. But then I saw him in the New York Broke Straight Boys events and I grew to like him. I saw that he really is a great down to earth guy. And kudos to Jimmy for taking all the heat.CAn't wait to meet some of these guys in Austin!
Thanks scorpio for this add on. It was great fun to watch.

Thanks jlipps il be in austin will talk more in depth about your feelings on me and the site.

Jimmy you'll meet Mark, the owner of these sites, in June. Just ask him how you could help to improve BSG...