• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Behind The Scenes: Jamie, Bobby and Jimmy take on the board.

It's almost X-factor behind the scenes. This video is as personal as it gets!

He likes me

I thought that was the most incredible non-sexual thing that I've ever seen here. Three of the actual models, and Clay or "Matthew" actually reading our comments about them, and them commenting on us. Amazing.

And I swear Jimmy said:

MikeYank
Yankee fan like me
that's my dog
MikeYank (as he elbowed Bobby and smiled)

Big bad wolf

Jimmy thinks Ms. Kianna and Tampa are nice people; not aware they are after his ass. Drilling the message: "get Jimmy fucked!"...post after post, after post.

Ms.K and Tampa even invite members to join their quest to get Jimmy fucked by... was it Rocco? (the big guy... :ohmy:)

PS: Last rumor... the two are organizing an on-line petition to request Clay... to get Jimmy you know what.

Last edited:
Jimmy said it all

When Jimmy heard some negative comments his reply says it all," Nobody gives a fuck." That's why I can't understand why Broke Straight Boys management puts up with his Super Superior attitude.

I really don't know why you guys think Jimmy has this "superior attitude" but we're probably not watching the same videos. I love Jimmy and I find him actually really nice. And after that video, I like him even more :) If someone comes at me and say "I hate you", believe me, things that will come out of my mouth won't be as pretty as "Nobody gives a fuck"... And I actually thought he took it well considering all the hatred comments about him. So kuddos to you Jimmy, you have a fan right here! :001_wub:

Now Bobby, I find him even cuter and the boy is pretty funny too, can't wait to see more of him.
As for Jamie, he's cute and fun to watch.. I'm not bored with him at all.

After watching Jimmy in the New York videos and on this one, I have a totally different opinion of him. He responded to the negativity probably the way I would. But, all he needs to do is show some of that BTS or NYC personality in his Broke Straight Boys episodes and I think the feelings of many will change for the better.

I'm glad Clay and now some of the models are reading our comments (although they haven't really understood our dislike of Jimmy).

I thought Bobby was his usual great self and got irritated by Jamie's giggle or whatever you want to call it.

"When Jimmy heard some negative comments his reply says it all," Nobody gives a fuck." That's why I can't understand why Broke Straight Boys management puts up with his Super Superior attitude."

Obviously you were not watching the same video I was watching. I thought all three boys were as charming as can be, especially considering some of the comments they were reading about Jamie and Jimmie.

My personal opinion is that Jimmie and Jamie are good looking guys and they have shown they have personality as well. I would like to see them do more than they have done so far but there is certainly nothing about their physical appearance or personalities I find negative.

Jimmy thinks Ms. Kianna and Tampa are nice people; not aware they are after his ass. Drilling the message: "get Jimmy fucked!"...post after post, after post.

Ms.K and Tampa even invite members to join their quest to get Jimmy fucked by... was it Rocco? (the big guy... :ohmy:)

PS: Last rumor... the two are organizing an on-line petition to request Clay... to get Jimmy you know what.

We said WONDERFUL things about JAIME and BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:

And I still say the best episode in history, will be the one where Jimmy finally puts a dick in his mouth............:ohmy:

Deidra must be a guy, because her avatar is Diesal's armpit.:001_rolleyes:

Jaime and Bobby said I was a chick, or a "Spanish chick," but Jimmy was sure I also HAD to be a guy..............It would have been so much funnier, if Clay would have told Jimmy that we were girls.:001_tt2:

Just a thought.

Apparently Robert they were not fond of your new avatar pic. It kind of grossed them out. If they had seen the old one with your very handsome face they would have been asking for your phone number. haha

I really found this fascinating. And I agree that Jimmy took the criticism very well. I want to thank Broke Straight Boys for even doing this video for us. Especially so in allowing us to see that the models themselves do read some of our comments.

Mark has told us in the past that Clay reads all the threads related to the scenes. I never doubted him at his word. Here however we are given proof positive that that is the case.

I'm also glad to know that Jimmy is aware of some of the more negative reviews of his performances thus far. Hopefully it will spur him to try a little harder in his upcoming scenes. We do want to be able to start posting only good things about him in the future.

Thank you Clay, Jamie, Bobby and Jimmy for doing the video. :001_smile:

LMAO Robert. :001_smile: