• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My name is Scorpio...

scorpio

Reaction score
... and I'm the web designer for Broke Straight Boys and all the other sites except College Dudes I've been working for BluMedia for now 7-8 years and still loving my job. :001_wub:

What else to say? I'm 36 years old. Single and proud to be and I'm extremely shy in person. I bitch a lot (Chuck can attest to that lol), and I'm kind of a weirdo. :tongue_smilie:

That's about it :)

... and I'm the web designer for Broke Straight Boys and all the other sites except College Dudes I've been working for BluMedia for now 7-8 years and still loving my job. :001_wub:

What else to say? I'm 36 years old. Single and proud to be and I'm extremely shy in person. I bitch a lot (Chuck can attest to that lol), and I'm kind of a weirdo. :tongue_smilie:

That's about it :)

Weirdo is an understatement. :) So glad you are on the team with us Steve, you work hard and always have new ideas. Just look at the tour for Broke Straight Boys Steve did an amazing job, you always have a way to make a page shine!

If you don't know Steve just send him a PM, he is always easy to talk to. :thumbup1: