• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

index_09.jpg

man that is one manly lookin tranny! lol!!

haha sorry mike, i get bored easily and google weird things....i need my social life back! lol

hell yeah!

I'm so glad you're back with us Mike. I know I've missed you. As far as the story about your gay friend I do undersand how he could develop a major crush on you. I'm sorry that it ended badly.

I'm so glad you're back with us Mike. I know I've missed you. As far as the story about your gay friend I do undersand how he could develop a major crush on you. I'm sorry that it ended badly.

hey tampa! missed u 2! yeah, its all good i think, i sent him an email tlkain to him kinda helpin explain myself and how i feel... but i think it will end up good before i move :)

hey tampa! missed u 2! yeah, its all good i think, i sent him an email tlkain to him kinda helpin explain myself and how i feel... but i think it will end up good before i move :)

It might take a while for your friend to fully accept your position but if he is a true friend it will turn out all good :thumbup:

Ahhhhh this is frustrating .... knowing what you want to say but not knowing how to say it.

Mike, I am not suggesting this relates to your feelings about kissing another guy because our levels of sexuality are different, but I can certainly empathise with you.
When I was younger (don't ask - hehe) I could not consider the idea of kissing a guy, it was such a big turn off for me (at the time I considered myself to be straight). Kissing a female was not a problem but kissing a guy - yuk. But one day I had a guy doing some work for me & over a period of a couple of days I found myself thinking "I could kiss this guy" (unfortunately it didn't happen). Over the next few years I found there were some guys I felt I could kiss & others no way. Now kissing guys YES - kissing females I can take it or leave it. So it was a sort of transition for me. Like I said I am not suggesting this relates to you but, who knows, there may be some spark which ignites something within you to, at the very least, give it a try.

(I had posted this on another thread but as soon as I posted it I realised it was in the wrong place. So now it is in the right place.)

Welcome Back Mike Robbins!!!

I'm so glad to hear that you will being posting frequently again in the forum Mike. It's always great when the model's on the site post here, and you are without a doubt one of my favorites. You are always honest, and say just what you think. I look forward to reading your thoughts, as well as looking forward to your next video, cause you sure are pretty to look at as well. :thumbup:

Hello everybody,
After a longer "forced" break I'm back again. I missed you all. Especially Mike... hey, still not bi? lol

Oh dear, I see that I have much to read to catch up with everything.

Have a great day
Take care
Siri

This is excellent! Mikey is posting again, and Siri is back posting with us, too! Fandamtastic! :thumbup:

Hey Joseph,
Thanks for the nice welcome. :)

Oh Paris... your words made me really blush. This is so sweet. I'm glad to be back.

But now it's time to sleep.

Hugs and kisses
Siri ♥

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the reply. You are always so kind to us. I'm glad to hear that you sent him a message to try to smooth things over. And maybe spare him some hurt feelings. It would be really nice if you two could be back on good terms before you leave.