• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

My first post here:

I just read this whole thread. Mike R was always one of my favorites on Broke Straight Boys Then coming to these forums for the first time and finding out he's left this world, and finding this thread and getting a glimpse into the young man behind the model. I can honestly say I've never been the least bit moved by someone I've never met IRL, but Mike touched my heart tonight. What an amazing young man, I wish I had been around and gotten to chat with him. This blunts for you man. I hope you got the most kickass ink shop up in heaven!

My first post here:

I just read this whole thread. Mike R was always one of my favorites on Broke Straight Boys Then coming to these forums for the first time and finding out he's left this world, and finding this thread and getting a glimpse into the young man behind the model. I can honestly say I've never been the least bit moved by someone I've never met IRL, but Mike touched my heart tonight. What an amazing young man, I wish I had been around and gotten to chat with him. This blunts for you man. I hope you got the most kickass ink shop up in heaven!
Welcome to the forum Lasher, and I do agree with everything that you said about Mike. I loved his physical presence and his personality on the futon, but I really fell in love with the real man when he began posting on the forum. He is without a doubt, the model who gave the most of himself to his fans on the forum, (with Cousin Mikey coming in second). But the model who was Mike Robbins was a very special person, both on and off the futon.

bamapee Mike, I will miss your smile and your laughter.