• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Mike Robbins Rocks!!

i got shit faced one night gave him a blow job and puked fire cheeto's and captain morgan all over his dick and balls. lol. then he like fell in love wit me n i told him i dont feel that way for guys he got mad and said some fucked up shit so i stopped talkin to him. coulda went better but he just couldnt understand i guess.
Mike, I like you more and more, with each new video and each new post on the forum. Besides being extremely hot looking, you are a really honest person. I can tell that your posts are genuine, and in a world of phonies, I believe that you are the real deal.

I hope you can understand your gay friend falling in love with you. You are an old buddy who he likes hanging out with, you are really hot and have an extraordinary dick that produces amazing loads. And you sucked his cock for him, (and I'm sure the puke was only a minor inconvenience to him).:wink:

Thanks so much for being so open and sharing such personal information from your life with us. I really dig you a lot.

Mike Robbins Rules. :thumbup:

........The only thing I might add is I think there is this desire or almost instinct in us that somewhat craves the allure of straight boys. This site is a testament to that....
I agree with you on that Denny, if not in all gay men, but certainly in the majority of gay men who subscribe to this site.

And as I said elsewhere on this thread, I can certainly empathize with Mike's straight friend who fell in love with him. If you are into his type, (and I am), Mike Robbins is the "complete package" in a guy, so I guess Mike was inadvertently a heartbreaker to his gay friend, who wanted more out of him than Mike had to give him. Therein lies the dichotomy of falling in love with a straight guy.

Mr Robbins your video with the other Mike and Austin is THE SHIT. One of my favourite to date.

I'd love to see you in a video with Diesal Oh God. If that happened I might actually have to never leave the house again.

miss d, it took you that long to figure out what that was?? haha

mike and diesal, im pretty sure i described this event as epic if it should ever take place.

this is hot
naked_witch.jpg

Joe...why did you post that?

YOU CAN STILL BE CELIBATE AND WATCH A BUKKAKE!

tqUXiORWVkgt61nreDOD97Ovo1_500.jpg

HAHA no this is me sober....me and miss diedra were discussing the wonders of the bukkake

index_09.jpg

I can vouch that Joe was completely sober while posting all of the pics...Sick fuck!

LOL! where has my thread gone???

How's everyone doing? pretty good here, u know that song 99 problems by jay z? well i think he feels sorry for me lol

Mike, I like you more and more, with each new video and each new post on the forum. Besides being extremely hot looking, you are a really honest person. I can tell that your posts are genuine, and in a world of phonies, I believe that you are the real deal.

I hope you can understand your gay friend falling in love with you. You are an old buddy who he likes hanging out with, you are really hot and have an extraordinary dick that produces amazing loads. And you sucked his cock for him, (and I'm sure the puke was only a minor inconvenience to him).:wink:

Thanks so much for being so open and sharing such personal information from your life with us. I really dig you a lot.

Mike Robbins Rules. :thumbup:

Hey Mike!

Thx! I'm as honest as i can be :D ( I would never throw my favorite turds) lol!!

but yes, i can totally understand, when i was 16 i slept with my best friends 22 yr old sister n kinda fell in love with her lol but things basically went same way.. so understandable :)

XD :p
Mike

Mr Robbins your video with the other Mike and Austin is THE SHIT. One of my favourite to date.

I'd love to see you in a video with Diesal Oh God. If that happened I might actually have to never leave the house again.

LOL! never know what the hd will bring ;D