• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

mrobbins

Reaction score
hey,
so i got home last night and decided i was going to post on here. i got everything set up and had the page pulled up. then drew a blank. idk what to post on here but i will say thanks for all the comments and support.. but i guess if you have any questions or just want to get to know me.. feel free to ask!

thx :)
mike

I don't recognize you by your stage name Robbins. Are you Mike from the latest Mike, Scott, Jordan video??? :001_tt1:

Welcome to the forum, Mike Robbins! You are a fave around here. You stated in your interview on the Behind the Scenes that you speak to Jordan every other day. Is that still the case? Does he always speak gangsta? LOL!

I've always enjoyed your vids. Have you been on the Futon since your vid with Scott and Jordan?

i believe i corrected the problem by putting broke in front of my name? lol anyways yes, it is i, mike from the jordan and scott video... yeah i still talk to jordan on a regular basis.. not so much lately tho. he's had a change of feelings you could say, and no he doesnt always talk that gangster lol.

yess, there will be more of me to cum ;)

i believe i corrected the problem by putting broke in front of my name? lol anyways yes, it is i, mike from the jordan and scott video... yeah i still talk to jordan on a regular basis.. not so much lately tho. he's had a change of feelings you could say, and no he doesnt always talk that gangster lol.

Thanks Mike. This helps with model posers. Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Mark

thank you, glad to be here! sorry for the misunderstanding.. i just forgot that dave said to put broke in front of my name... i was like huh? lol

Glad that got cleared up, and thanks for answering my questions, Mike!

Hey Mike, man it was quite cool the way you came in here through the back door, actually probably a typical Mike sort of thing to do. How do you like the forumites' comments about you? Have you kept up with what we've been saying?

Everyone loves your dick, which is totally knockout, but I'm a big fan of twinky bodies in general, and yours in particular. You've got great legs and a cute torso, but your Bugs Bunny smile and your pretty eyes are my favorites. And the fact that you get a kick out of the filming sessions, or at least are a good enough actor to make it seem like you do, makes watching you a total pleasure. So count me as a big fan.

Take care. Look forward to seeing a lot more of you.

Slim

so can i just say, you are the hottest thing since sliced bread!

Wow. It is Mike :)
Well, I`d just like to say that its pretty hot watching you get hard while you watch other people get hard

thanks!
I never really noticed that I did that until I watched the videos, I was like, wow, im kind of staring.. lol

Hey Mike, man it was quite cool the way you came in here through the back door, actually probably a typical Mike sort of thing to do. How do you like the forumites' comments about you? Have you kept up with what we've been saying?

Everyone loves your dick, which is totally knockout, but I'm a big fan of twinky bodies in general, and yours in particular. You've got great legs and a cute torso, but your Bugs Bunny smile and your pretty eyes are my favorites. And the fact that you get a kick out of the filming sessions, or at least are a good enough actor to make it seem like you do, makes watching you a total pleasure. So count me as a big fan.

Take care. Look forward to seeing a lot more of you.

Slim

Hey Slim,
Yeah, I thought i'd just sneak in here and surprise everyone ;) lol! Well, actually I just got onto here last night and haven't had the chance to go completely into everything yet, but I have had the chance to read some very flattering things ;)

I love filming, it's quite fun actually, idk I just go into auto pilot during filming then turn into a zombie for about 20 minutes afterwards.. lmao .. then go back to normal. It's kind of strange. But I enjoy it, otherwise I wouldn't come back. But I like to keep an open mind and have fun with everything. I've become more comfortable with my sexuality since I first started doing this.

Thanks again for all you compliments and I'm more than pleased to have you as a fan!

Sincerely,
Mike

Glad that got cleared up, and thanks for answering my questions, Mike!

Me too :001_smile:
no problem, anytime!

so can i just say, you are the hottest thing since sliced bread!

Ah! If only you could see the goofy ass grin I get on my face every time I read this! lol!

LOL! Its pretty cool that you would watch the videos. I mean, I think it`d be weird for me to see myself on a screen. Btw, I have to ask, you and Preston still friends?

thanks!
I never really noticed that I did that until I watched the videos, I was like, wow, im kind of staring.. lol

Now this isn`t a problem if you`ve got a webcam/camera :tongue_smilie:

Ah! If only you could see the goofy ass grin I get on my face every time I read this! lol!

LOL! Its pretty cool that you would watch the videos. I mean, I think it`d be weird for me to see myself on a screen. Btw, I have to ask, you and Preston still friends?

Idk I just like to see what I look like and what I can improve on. It's that auto pilot things thats screws me up lol!
Yeah, not possible at the moment, but ill think about it :001_smile:

Aww... Mike, you are just so much fun. Thanks for posting!

Auto pilot or not, you are just so much fun! :001_smile:

oh yeah, no I dont talk to preston that often anymore, we've kind of gone down different paths in our lives, friendship faded, but i definitely still consider him one of my good friends!

Oh. That`s a little sad but I`m glad you still consider him one of your good friends :) You guys looked like great buddies. And I may be over analyzing but in the video with you, Preston and Jordan, Preston got less angry when you topped him compared to how he flared when Jordan was top.

But then again, it could just be me LOL :b