• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

MikeR, whatever kind of heaven you, and each of the other the friends around that fire, believe in, you can be sure your friend is safe and happy in every one of them all at once, and felt the love floating up on the flames.

There aren't many more gruesome ways to go than being shot it the head, but the fact that her life was blotted out in a nanosecond while she was enjoying herself is "better" than most. Just dying young in itself is one of the most heart wrenching human tragedies, but she was in the middle of a party, having a great time, and not in a hospital worried about being sick, and whether she was or wasn't going to get better.

Feel the love li'l Inky-beast. We're thinking of you and counting on Hewlett Packard.

Hello Mike,
Sorry to hear what happened to your friend.
I wanted to say some special words of comfort but my english isn't good enough to do it right. So I can only try to say it in simple words...
I'm sure you will keep her save in your heart and memories. So she will never go away and stay with you. This is a wonderful thing.
One phrase you surely don't believe at the moment: time heals all wounds. I'm realistic... They maybe not heal completely but you will learn to live happy again.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
I really would like to be on your side to give you a comforted hug.
Siri ♥

remember the thing i said about lotuses? they grow out of mud and muck, and reach above the surface of the water. we just like them can overcome our obstacles and bloom....i actually just wrote a poem about this, its pretty shitty though

^^^ No it isn't. It's absolutely beautiful. I think you should post it so others can read it. I think Mike would truly appriciate it as well....

erm, or not, they can just track me down and find my blog if they want to read it! lol

remember the thing i said about lotuses? they grow out of mud and muck, and reach above the surface of the water. we just like them can overcome our obstacles and bloom....i actually just wrote a poem about this, its pretty shitty though

Don't underestimate your talent.
This poem is beautiful. :001_smile:

haha what? damn that was fast!

Miss you

Where you been, Mike? Are you okay? Can't wait to see you pop up on the futon again. Or at least see a post from you.

Where you been, Mike? Are you okay? Can't wait to see you pop up on the futon again. Or at least see a post from you.

i'm sure mike will be back soon. once he gets his laptop back and life slows down a bit. we will all get our dose of mike again soon im sure

Mike I am sorry to hear about the news of your friend passing. She must have been very close for you all to come together like that. My prayers are with you, her friends and her family. I pray that you all are able to move on from this in a positive way that helps each of you. Now you seem like the Rock of Gibraltar. Be sure to take some time for yourself. You need to grieve too... Bless your heart... and take care while on your sabbatical. I am there for you in spirit always. I AM that, I AM.

Nameste...

Attachments

• Jayman01.jpg
    Jayman01.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 32
I know....sorta

Really feel for you. I haven't lost a friend, but it came very close to that and it really wierded me out. I'm better now, but so is Remi and I can still talk with him. I try to imagine what it would be like to be in your situation, but I really can't. Never have had to deal with someone passing. Wonder if you allowed that big hole in your heart to be fllled with all the love and affection directed your way from the people on this thread might help. That's about as wise as I get and I got that from my mom. Sending good thoughts your way.

Hi Mike,

Really sorry to hear for your friend ... my deepest sympathy for you and all the people who knew him.

Whatever the life brings us for bad news, there is always another good news and I hope that in the wait of your brand new proofbeer laptop, you are going better.:001_rolleyes:

Dear Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. She was blessed to have you and the other friends in her life. Just as you were blessed to have known her. I'm so sorry that her life was cut short. But she isn't gone forever. She has just transitioned to a higher plane.

Mikey, you visited my page and didn't even say "Hi". Do you want to be my friend or were you just checking who your stalker is because I tried to buy your underwear?

Mikey dude, are you there? Check out post number 40 on the JJ thread? Got some love for you in it.

Don't be a stranger fella. Hoping Hewlett Packard have come through for you and that you're better after your friend's death.

I know Slim. We've missed our Mike lately. I hope he comes back for a visit soon.

Jimmy & Mike

With all the talk today about Mike, I wanted to see him in action. Using the great new search feature, I selected his first appearance with another guy, Jimmy & Mike from June 13, 2009. Jimmy describes himself as bicurious, but appears to be very experienced with another guy's cock. But Mike is so sexy, playing it very straight at the beginning, and I found it very erotic when Mike was standing totally naked, (except for his little footie socks, I think), while the seemingly gay boy Jimmy was naked on his knees worshiping slim, smooth, big dicked straight boy Mike. At one point Mike said "Oh It's getting a little weird". David told him to sit down and then Mike layed back for Jimmy's hot cock and ball worship.

Eventually, Mike goes into a 69 with Jimmy and sucks dick for the first time, on film. The scene finishes with mutual jerk off scene's and plenty of dick torture, after the dude comes. Mike really gets into that and he looks so cute with his smile. Finally David warns Jimmy that he's in for a surprise, and when Jimmy jerks Mike to orgasm, he tells him to keep going after the initial spurt, and Jimmy jerks out one of Mike's famous geyser-like loads. Jimmy enjoyed the surprise a lot.

Mike. You are so fucking hot, and I want to see more of you on the futon, and certainly to hear from you on this thread as well. You rule!!!

Mike, I am so so sorry that I didn't read further back in this thread and know about the loss of your friend when I posted the insensitive jab about your visit to my page and trying to buy your underwear. Please forgive me.

I feel for you in the loss of your friend. I have had losses, also, but I will not even begin to try to tell you that I know what you are going through. Only you can know that. Know too, it 's alright to grieve, and do it in your own way.

I'm thinkng about you, and in a good way. Hang in there and don't be afraid to ask some of your cyberbuddies if you need to talk.

Mike

I see broke-mikerobbins is visiting forum, hopefully we here from him soon. We all miss you Mike.