• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

augh okay im taking a break from all the drama over at the kyle and smoore poll thread.

as for mike's real name im pretty sure his name is acutally inconcievable to the english langauge! thats my theory. remember on the movie dogma where "god" played by alanis morisette's voice was actually lethal to humans because it was so great? thats kinda the same idea here, if we were to learn mike's real name we would all lose our minds and implode

for now we'll just have to call him MIKEY!

Hey Mister Mike Robbins :)

I don`t mean to hijack your thread but most of the people I talk to on this forum actually comes by this thread almost religiously :b So, I would like to just borrow a little space to tell everyone here that I`ll be gone from today onwards till maybe a couple of months. I can`t afford the membership here for now and its sad and all but my life is sadder cause I`m always broke ;_; I do hope everyone will be in great health while I`m away. Stay awesome, guys and girls!

Lots of Love, Hugs & Kisses
Yami

I don`t mean to hijack your thread but most of the people I talk to on this forum actually comes by this thread almost religiously :b So, I would like to just borrow a little space to tell everyone here that I`ll be gone from today onwards till maybe a couple of months. I can`t afford the membership here for now and its sad and all but my life is sadder cause I`m always broke ;_; I do hope everyone will be in great health while I`m away. Stay awesome, guys and girls!

Yami

Awwww.......... We'll miss you, Yami! Hurry back, k?

“First Time” story for MichaelR and now Paris too:

The second fellow, dark, crew cut I think, (they both were probably around 16 or 17 and as straight as they come) had been watching and now was hard too. He kind of sat back on his bale as if I was supposed to blow him too. But by that time I was kind of freaked out and just sat back down. So the blond guy went over to suck his friend and I was sort of dazed to watch them go at it. The dark haired guy face fucking like mad and they had obviously gone at this before. He pumped harder and harder and kept saying yeah yeah do it. Needless to say, I was stroking like mad and suddenly came again a second time. Then the dark haired guy let loose and came all over the blonde’s face. Even though in the end we all came probably two or three times, no body ever lost their hard-ons until it was all over.

The thing I remember most about that first time was how intense and new and overwhelming each feeling was. Just someone touching my balls, or being jacked off, or just watching and playing with myself, was so hot and immediate. I could come just by a little extra pressure, or if one of them suddenly touched me, or even looked at me!

You should have suggested this scenario for the director for a day!!

you need to find his secret! i havent dyed my hair for like two years trying to get my scalp and hair to repair itself. bright pink eh? thats hot!

I think it was just naturally that way idk ever since i met the kid, 8th grade, hes had grey hairs.. and yulp pink haha

Dear Mike,

Thanks so much for answering all of our questions. And especially passing on our very fond regards to Jordan.

I see they have asked you to share your first time story with us. That's up to you of course if you want to share.

Since you say that if in an alternate reality you went full blown gay...you'd want an older man... What fantasy would be your dream come true with either Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt in his prime? Which one would you pick? And in your ideal hardon inducing (for you) sex scene, who would do what to who? How would it play out? Can you write us some juicy gay erotica of what would really turn you on?

Again of course it's your choice. lol

Thanks again for all the time you take with us Mike. We do appreciate it.

ahh i feel so bad haha on the koddaa n smoore thread i acc. called u slim... my bad :p

lol u want passion or me?

never fooled around off the futon but i didnt care to much for my first scene.. the guy coulda been hotter, i always called him point dexter lmao but it was all right.. i never really busted from gettin a hand job from a girl... im a horny fucker i take it as far as i can push it lmao :bananasex::sleep2::monkeyfuck::69:

augh okay im taking a break from all the drama over at the kyle and smoore poll thread.

as for mike's real name im pretty sure his name is acutally inconcievable to the english langauge! thats my theory. remember on the movie dogma where "god" played by alanis morisette's voice was actually lethal to humans because it was so great? thats kinda the same idea here, if we were to learn mike's real name we would all lose our minds and implode

roflmao!

Yami

Hey Miss Yami :]

I'll totally miss you and my soul will miss staring at you from the screen while your watching my videos :Dv:lol: ok that was kind of creepy to think about... anyways tc and im sure ill have some way or another to talk to you ;)

Mike

I guess some people would feel uncomfortable being confused with "slim", but dude don't apologize to tampa for calling him that, you gonna hurt my feelings or something, rotflmfao

bitch you make me happy every day! anyhow can i just say how much i hate the tim and eric awesome show?

I CAN'T MAKE ANYONE HAPPY ROFLMAO!!!

Dude, I couldn't help that, it was too irresistible. You know you are Mr. Happiness Himself fella. Love the idea of your settling in for your prescribed dose of nocturnal devil's lettuce and reflecting on all the absurdity.

It's time to move on.

Dot.

Com

:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

oh mikey! you know we love you

yeah did you hear its coming back for a fifth season? fuck my life that show drives me nuts! yeah thats a prime reason i keep my travel laptop by my bed! i havent met a single person that enjoys that show, you would think it would have been canceled by now!

omg another new avatar! christ are you trying to tempt me out of my vow of celebacy! thats not true, not having sex just sounds so much cooler when its by choice. anyhow you werent kidding when you said youve bulked up, remember that scrawny white kid? youve always been hot but im pretty sure my worship of you has taken a slight turn towards sexual. oh well, nothing a cold shower and miley cyrus music cant fix!