• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Hell yeah! thats the one!!

haha! ah damn i wish everyone could be there so i could meet them!!!

well sha informed me Broke Straight Boys was going to be a pittsburgh pride, you should totally snake your way into that!

you rough neck you! come to think of it, youre aboutt he same age as my younger brother....just a year older. he actually reminds me a lot of you

AHHH! MAYDAY! my mom wants to take a vacation to the dominican republic in june.....i told her that if she schedules it during that weekend im going to destroy my passport, so lets hope she takes that as "maybe i should pick another week"

mikey im sad, youve been absent...i hope everythings okay!

ah yeah everythings been good just finally getting ready for good for the move... really excited! n that will totally suck if ur not able to be there when or if im there

well im pretty sure this trip is never gonna happen anyhow. weve been talking about taking a vacation for the past three years! plus i told her that i absolutely cant go that weekend. we shall see i guess

yeah, hopefully if i'm there you shall be able to be also! on the airplane on my way down to flo-rida!

Oh wow Johnny's is like two blocks from my house, I look forward to seeing you Mike maybe afterwards you'll have time to swing by and smoke a fat one with me......lol

Tattoos Again

Mike The Tattoo Expert:

I was watching a swimming meet today and noticed two guys with what I thought were unusual tattoos. One was two black broad (maybe 3 inches) bars on his back, coming up from his butt. the other was the same very black, wide ribbons over his shoulder and around his arm. These tattoos were distinguished by their inky blackness and their unusual width.

Know anything about them?

If your in the South Florida area. I will be at Johnny's along with Diesal, and Mike along with Tyler and Eddie..come out and meet us all!!

ALL OF YOU?! augh why couldnt i be a florida resident....instead i live up in western pa, curses!