• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Hey tampa,

wellll.... lol... probably the 2 i mentioned before... either drew or zakk id like the best haha..
ahhh mr depp :bananahump-slvrathl lmao
brad pitt... from fight club lol
honestly.. if i were to end up being full blown gay... i would rather be with someone a lil older than myself, than someone my age... most guys my age are rather childish and annoying.. cant stand some most..

Mike

you give us hope

damn straight! i love drawing my own anime characters, kinda have a passion for it! always wanted to be a cartoonist.. ill have to post some of my drawing up sometime!

sweet! id love to see some of your art, i love anime, bleach being my absolute favorite. i think it has to do with the fact that each soul reaper is born with their zanpakto, essentially their soul mates. its kinda like the idea that there is someone out there for everyone. plus captain hitsuguya toshiro with his white hair and crystal blue eyes are so exotic, and if a bit older, totally my type! i have a weakness for blonds. i tried getting my hair xerox paper white once....didnt do very well.

LOL, Mike! Worked for me, too!

Thanks, silvercamel! You reminded me of a time years ago. My father had a semi load of hay brought in for our horses. I don't remember how he got them, but he hired 2 boys to help me stack the hay in the barn. Straight guys. One was my classmate. I'd seen him naked in the locker room. The other was a hot blonde from my youngest sister's class. Typical jocks. Baseball, football, etc. It was hot so they took off their shirts. I finally couldn't take it anymore, so told them I was going to get them refreshments. It took me longer than it should have, but I was much calmer when I returned. Didn't last long. By this time, they were sweaty AND covered with hay. :001_rolleyes: I did end up fucking the hot blondes beautiful ex-wife years later, but that's another story. My classmate's little brother got naked at the house my guy and I were living in a few years after. He was really cute, but scared off the girls we were partying with. Sigh.... He was too drunk to get it up. That family was blessed with the bods and cocks though....... Faces, too!

I could go on with that story of mine if you want,,,

ahhh so after one of the loongest weekends of my life... i finally get to chill n relax. no more advice for the wicked lol

fifth of captain saturday = wicked bad shits sunday lmao

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BETTER WEEKEND THAN I DID!!

mike

Michael...... a fifth of captain???? I remember those days......I hope that you feel better now...

I agree that you Tyler and Zack would be good together....How long does a typical shoot take, from arriving at the "studio" to leaving, and what kinds of preparation has to take place before?

Well, hope you are feeling better.... You need a trip to FL.

sweet! id love to see some of your art, i love anime, bleach being my absolute favorite. i think it has to do with the fact that each soul reaper is born with their zanpakto, essentially their soul mates. its kinda like the idea that there is someone out there for everyone. plus captain hitsuguya toshiro with his white hair and crystal blue eyes are so exotic, and if a bit older, totally my type! i have a weakness for blonds. i tried getting my hair xerox paper white once....didnt do very well.

hell yeah man 4 sure! My favorite was always cowboy bebop lol i still watch it online even tho ive seen every episode!

lol i wana see a pic of that!

but all time favorite... not on adult swim tho... DRAGON BALL Z.. got me into anime.. i fuckin love it lol

Michael...... a fifth of captain???? I remember those days......I hope that you feel better now...

I agree that you Tyler and Zack would be good together....How long does a typical shoot take, from arriving at the "studio" to leaving, and what kinds of preparation has to take place before?

Well, hope you are feeling better.... You need a trip to FL.

lol yeah started at 5pm ended at 5 am lol

ah it usualy all depends on how everything goes.. sometimes its smooth and is over relatively quick... other times it can drag on a lil bit.. it varies really..

oh dear god yes i do! i cant wait til my next trip!! hopefully soon ;) lol

n118600035_30140547_5859.jpg

two boxes of bleach and a box of toner later and all i managed to do was ruin my scalp! i should have thought it was a bad idea to go from dark brown to white! you need to make a Mike Robbins facebook, the photos on my facebook have me with all different colored hair, its like a rainbow!

cowboy bebop always looked really cool but i never did get a chance to watch it from the begining and dragon ball z is in the same boat. one day i just turned on adult swim and the first episode of bleach was on and i was hooked! i did enjoy inuyasha but it never seemed to go anywhere plus it was on way too late

one side effect i did not expect from the two boxes of bleach and some toner was that it killed a some of my hair follicles, causing stark white hairs to grow! so between smoking cigarettes and killing my hair, i should have white hair by time in 40!

one side effect i did not expect from the two boxes of bleach and some toner was that it killed a some of my hair follicles, causing stark white hairs to grow! so between smoking cigarettes and killing my hair, i should have white hair by time in 40!

LOL love the hair! when i was younger i dyed mine all the time... when i was 13 i had bright pink hair lol! ive been tryin to find the pic cause i know i have one...

i have a friend, my age,20, has a full head of white hair lol idk y but he does...lol

you need to find his secret! i havent dyed my hair for like two years trying to get my scalp and hair to repair itself. bright pink eh? thats hot!

Please, do!

“First Time” story for MichaelR and now Paris too:

The second fellow, dark, crew cut I think, (they both were probably around 16 or 17 and as straight as they come) had been watching and now was hard too. He kind of sat back on his bale as if I was supposed to blow him too. But by that time I was kind of freaked out and just sat back down. So the blond guy went over to suck his friend and I was sort of dazed to watch them go at it. The dark haired guy face fucking like mad and they had obviously gone at this before. He pumped harder and harder and kept saying yeah yeah do it. Needless to say, I was stroking like mad and suddenly came again a second time. Then the dark haired guy let loose and came all over the blonde’s face. Even though in the end we all came probably two or three times, no body ever lost their hard-ons until it was all over.

The thing I remember most about that first time was how intense and new and overwhelming each feeling was. Just someone touching my balls, or being jacked off, or just watching and playing with myself, was so hot and immediate. I could come just by a little extra pressure, or if one of them suddenly touched me, or even looked at me!

Thanks for sharing, silvercamel. That was some hot first time you had! Your story sounds like it would be right up mikeyank's alley! Mine, too! :001_smile:

Now we need MikeR to share his! :tongue_smilie:

So, Mike, your first time was...........

Thanks for sharing, silvercamel. That was some hot first time you had! Your story sounds like it would be right up mikeyank's alley! Mine, too! :001_smile:

You are right, Paris. Silvercamel's story was right up my alley. And I too would like to read some more guy's stories. After all, we all love blowjob's and stroking and fucking, or we wouldn't be on this site, so please share guys. :001_smile:

He gives us a little bit, earlier in the thread...we just need elaboration...and some more details about first time on the futon would be neat too! Or any first time guy to guy experiences

Dear Mike,

Thanks so much for answering all of our questions. And especially passing on our very fond regards to Jordan.

I see they have asked you to share your first time story with us. That's up to you of course if you want to share.

Since you say that if in an alternate reality you went full blown gay...you'd want an older man... What fantasy would be your dream come true with either Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt in his prime? Which one would you pick? And in your ideal hardon inducing (for you) sex scene, who would do what to who? How would it play out? Can you write us some juicy gay erotica of what would really turn you on?

Again of course it's your choice. lol

Thanks again for all the time you take with us Mike. We do appreciate it. :001_smile:

do you prefer mike or mikey? for some reason i always want to call your mikey, but thats probably because im just this old fart at the ripe age of 23

do you prefer mike or mikey? for some reason i always want to call your mikey, but thats probably because im just this old fart at the ripe age of 23

I've been tempted to do that several times. lol Call him Mikey, that is. But I didn't know if he would think it was cute and endearing, or annoying. So what do prefer Mike? Do you mind Mikey once in a while as name of endearment? Or would you find it condescending?

Besides...we know your real name is something like Ebikineezer anyway. LOL :wink: