• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

I CAN'T MAKE ANYONE HAPPY :crying::crying::crying: ROFLMAO!!!

Oh Mike,

Dude...You make us happy every day just by taking your time and posting for us. And I don't mind being confused with Slim. He's a great guy who's very intelligent and sexy.

Speaking of which I love your new avatar pic. I hope you aren't keeping that newly buffed body all to yourself. Share the wealth, man. LOL :001_tt1:

Dude, I couldn't help that, it was too irresistible. You know you are Mr. Happiness Himself fella. Love the idea of your settling in for your prescribed dose of nocturnal devil's lettuce and reflecting on all the absurdity.

It's time to move on.

Dot.

Com

:

haha right? nothing better to ponder with than a lil dl :smiley:

Oh Mike,

Dude...You make us happy every day just by taking your time and posting for us. And I don't mind being confused with Slim. He's a great guy who's very intelligent and sexy.

Speaking of which I love your new avatar pic. I hope you aren't keeping that newly buffed body all to yourself. Share the wealth, man. LOL :001_tt1:

:biggrin: haha :p

thx! took it tonight after i was done workin out shoulda flexed the abs tho lol very soon my friend very soon :D

you tease! youre lucky i made a "miley cyrus in case of sexual desire" playlist!

:biggrin: haha :p

thx! took it tonight after i was done workin out shoulda flexed the abs tho lol very soon my friend very soon :D

You are looking mahvelous, Mike! I like this avatar much better than the previous cheeky one. :wink: Those arms are looking good! Your tummy, too! I trust you also have a fitness plan for your muscle of love? :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

Wow Mike!!!!

You are looking sooooo fine!!!! All that jacking, drinking and "futoning" has surely paid off!!

You need to patent your work-out routine and sell it on HSN. The country needs your guidance...

Pump on young man!!!! :thumbup1:

haha thx guys! idk what i do lol countless push ups and i have these 2 25lb dumbells i can basically juggle now lol other than that nothing really... wake up materbate to get testosterone levels higher for the day... work out almost immidiately afterward... then go on with my day... i work more towards toning than building but i have picked up some mass recently.. i think it was just my time to not be skinny anymore lol

Mike, I see you and Diesal are going to be at a Broke Straight Boys event in Ft. Lauderdale on the thirteenth. I for one, want to see you two interviewed there for a Behind the Scenes vid! Make it so! :thumbup:

The pic Sha posted of you is bad ass! hehe

Mike..glad you are working out and glad to know how you start your day...I do the same! A little toning looks great but hope you stay slim and trim. You're such a hot guy and so glad to have you participate here. It says a lot about you and the fact that you care about your adoring public :) Keep up the good work.

so i just discovered i have adult swim and the food network in HD. its like the cable company is asking me to smoke devils lettuce!

that picture is hot! specially smoking that cigarette, makes you look like a badass!

Attachments

• JOHNNYS_031210_bsb_w.jpg
    JOHNNYS_031210_bsb_w.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 48
oh wow! shit, now i gotta buy a plane ticket!

Holy Great Earth Mama, dude, you look like God's Good Terrorist in that pic.:001_wub::tongue_smilie: