• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

FREE Hot College Dudes Scene For Our Members

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score

Attachments

• cd1.jpg
    cd1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 76
  • cd02.jpg
    cd02.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 41
  • cd03.jpg
    cd03.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 174
  • cd04.jpg
    cd04.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 180
Join so you can see the current hot scene between Jaden and Bryan (see Beth's post)

AWESOME, Mark ~

Troy Taylor is gorgeous, a sweetheart, and SUCH a sexy TOP! And ALEX MAXIM is like a Greek god, brought to life! While www.collegedudes.com had a few fallow months, now it is in the full-flush of a sexual renascence, and I think Broke Straight Boys members who haven't experienced it yet, WILL LOVE IT!!!

Plus, there are some AMAZING early videos of Jason Matthews. . . his scene with hot Southern stud Jack Griffin is one of the very best scenes that has ever been FILMED in gay erotic HISTORY, I think - and I'm including (in this assessment) every site I've ever seen.

Have fun, guys!!!

"A" :))) XOXOXOXOXO

J & J 001.jpg

J & J 002.jpg

J & J 003.jpg

J & J 004.jpg

J & J 005.jpg

AWESOME, Mark ~

Troy Taylor is gorgeous, a sweetheart, and SUCH a sexy TOP! And ALEX MAXIM is like a Greek god, brought to life! While www.collegedudes.com had a few fallow months, now it is in the full-flush of a sexual renascence, and I think Broke Straight Boys members who haven't experienced it yet, WILL LOVE IT!!!

Plus, there are some AMAZING early videos of Jason Matthews. . . his scene with hot Southern stud Jack Griffin is one of the very best scenes that has ever been FILMED in gay erotic HISTORY, I think - and I'm including (in this assessment) every site I've ever seen.

Have fun, guys!!!

"A" :))) XOXOXOXOXO

View attachment 12658

View attachment 12659

View attachment 12660

View attachment 12661

View attachment 12662
God Ambi
He looks like such a beautiful baby here. Makes me want a child of my own ,LOL

God Ambi
He looks like such a beautiful baby here. Makes me want a child of my own ,LOL

No honey, you'd better stick with having a "baaaby" (as in Max Flint's tattoo). That way, you can still play the Daddy!:thumbup: Trust me, you do not want to see what happens to your nipples/boobs after a baby has gotten ahold of them.:sick2:

No honey, you'd better stick with having a "baaaby" (as in Max Flint's tattoo). That way, you can still play the Daddy!:thumbup: Trust me, you do not want to see what happens to your nipples/boobs after a baby has gotten ahold of them.:sick2:

Ha ha Beth ..My Mother and Farther used to say she had the most Beautiful tits..Till my brother me and my Father sucked them down to her waist.xoxoxo

Last edited:
Ha ha Beth ..My Mother and Farther used to say she had the most Beautiful tits..Till my brother me and my Father sucked them down
to her waist.. xoxo

It is a shame...they start out so beautiful and hot, end up tubular and sweaty; just sayin'.:bump:

LOL, Beth - - -

I dunno if things will ever get SO FAR with Mr. K.K. and me, or not (though I hope they will). . . but, in one of the first serious talks we had about potentially being together, he asked (because more and more gay couples are adopting now, which is great):

K: "'A', do you want kids?"
A: "HELL NO!"
A: "'K', do you want kids?"
K: "HELL NO!"

So, that settled that. I am super happy being everybody's favourite gay UNCLE, and, God willing, maybe one day I will get the chance to be somebody's favourite gay HUSBAND - - - but I am sure as HELL not getting down on the FLOOR to play with LEGO, anymore.

And, Beth, my boobs are in bad enough shape, as it IS ;-))) *Spammers keep writing me on the Internet, to ask me if I want them to be BIGGER - but, I don't think so.*

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wCXr_6wgns

LOL, Beth - - -

I dunno if things will ever get SO FAR with Mr. K.K. and me, or not (though I hope they will). . . but, in one of the first serious talks we had about potentially being together, he asked (because more and more gay couples are adopting now, which is great):

K: "'A', do you want kids?"
A: "HELL NO!"
A: "'K', do you want kids?"
K: "HELL NO!"

So, that settled that. I am super happy being everybody's favourite gay UNCLE, and, God willing, maybe one day I will get the chance to be somebody's favourite gay HUSBAND - - - but I am sure as HELL not getting down on the FLOOR to play with LEGO, anymore.

And, Beth, my boobs are in bad enough shape, as it IS ;-))) *Spammers keep writing me on the Internet, to ask me if I want them to be BIGGER - but, I don't think so.*

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wCXr_6wgns

I know what you mean about boobs; I used to worry about them being tucked into my underwear, now I just hope they don't fall out the bottom of my leg holes! :bump:

That was an awesome scene, its made me want to join College Dudes so much more so ill just have to make an extra effort of keeping on to the savings so I can join that site as well. Thanks mark for allowing me to see it I really appreciate it. Take care Dan x

With the amount of money he's got by having the nerve and ordasity of begging for he could pay for all our memberships.

Oh if you do join for a month or longer send me your username and I will send you a free t-shirt, towel and dvd. :)
thats a very kind and generous offer but I wouldn't be able to have any of them because of my situation but that is very generous of you though so thank you. X