• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Meet Hot Trent From College Dudes

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score

Attachments

• trent-cd.jpg
    trent-cd.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 54
All I can say is "Wow!" I think this young man has that straight-boy persona that's puts you at ease while still saying "This is new to me, so let's take it slow." He has a rough look but I bet his body is still tender to the touch. I can't wait to see how this progresses. It looks like the site is worth exploring on a trial basis, and then who knows?

Fuckin Dope To Bad I Wont Be Able To Have A Scene With Him. :/

Hmmmm, is it just me or does Trent look like he could be Adam's brother that likes tats?
:001_tongue:
It's not just you Jeremy. I also noted the resemblance when Mark showed us the first pic of Trent. If they were brothers, I sure wish I lived next door and got to see them mow the lawn, or play shirtless basketball in the backyard and driveway. :drool:

It's not just you Jeremy. I also noted the resemblance when Mark showed us the first pic of Trent. If they were brothers, I sure wish I lived next door and got to see them mow the lawn, or play shirtless basketball in the backyard and driveway. :drool:

I can definitely see that too. :)

I would like to be his proctologist!!