• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

FREE Hot College Dudes Scene For Our Members

Hey everyone!!! Troy Taylor is signing on!!! How is everyone doing?! I'm really glad all of you enjoyed the scene with Alex and I!! I hope you all have a great rest of your day and week!!! ����

Hey everyone!!! Troy Taylor is signing on!!! How is everyone doing?! I'm really glad all of you enjoyed the scene with Alex and I!! I hope you all have a great rest of your day and week!!! ����
What's up Troy? I think it's time you posted more often ...maybe fans have some questions or comments for you - I love the interactive aspect of this site...makes it so unique...lets have some fun with it!! I'm sure ill be seeing you in a couple weeks Troy
Johnny Robins

What's up Troy? I think it's time you posted more often ...maybe fans have some questions or comments for you - I love the interactive aspect of this site...makes it so unique...lets have some fun with it!! I'm sure ill be seeing you in a couple weeks Troy
Johnny Robins

Thank you Johnny for pointing that out... I have been pretty distant lately!!! Like you said I am here to answer any questions the fans may have!!! I will be signing on daily now to get back to any questions interact with the fans!! With that being said, is there anything anyone wants to know... Go ahead and ask away!!!

thanks mark , for sharing the video.

when would u make videos that have hard fucking..... u need to find some studs like Shane, Shane fucks so hard, i love that.

i think Ronan Kennedy might be able to fuck hard..... if u ask him to :) , i hope you would hire more studs that fucks hard.

thanks

Thanks, Mark, for giving us this gift. I was a member of College Dudes a month before I joined Broke Straight Boys but after a year had to give up College Dudes for financial reasons. I don't want to be a debbie downer here because I thought this video was very good, but there were many others especially older ones that to me were hotter. Ambi mentioned Jack Griffin. For me any scene he was in was hot, hot, hot. He is or at least was a real macho stud.

thanks mark , for sharing the video.

when would u make videos that have hard fucking..... u need to find some studs like Shane, Shane fucks so hard, i love that.

i think Ronan Kennedy might be able to fuck hard..... if u ask him to :) , i hope you would hire more studs that fucks hard.

thanks

Thanks! I will chat with the producer about this. :)

We are trying all different things on College Dudes and have come a long way...Mark has really gotten behind raising the overall production value of the site and I'm really excited in the direction we are heading.
Johnny Robins

Okay, here's a response I gave to Troy asking what we would like to see. Can you film this, please?!:thumbup:

Oh nummy...starts in the shower, the three of you soap one another up...and yes, get the hair wet too. Moving to a bed, in towels, you rub and grind on one another until you are all hard. Removing your towels, you go into a circle suck; don't forget the neck, nipples and pits. Two bottoms bend over, offering up their holes to you. You go back and forth, gleefully penetrating and opening them up. The pair then service you until you blow; sharing is caring. They then jerk one another off, and spew on you. Shit, my nipples just got hard...thanks for the good time Troy!

Thank you Johnny for pointing that out... I have been pretty distant lately!!! Like you said I am here to answer any questions the fans may have!!! I will be signing on daily now to get back to any questions interact with the fans!! With that being said, is there anything anyone wants to know... Go ahead and ask away!!!
first time I got to see a scene that you were in and I have to say you were amazing and I was pleased to see that you have an amazing body to go with that beautiful smile. Also thank you for posting on here as its always good to see the models on here talking to us all. Dan x