• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darren and Anthony

Stripe222

Reaction score
Not a real inspiring scene. Not bad, but nothing special. I always like seeing Darren. He's always up for the job. Anthony is a bit bland but nice. He's like the new Mark on the site, except he can come while getting fucked.

I'd love it if Clay turned Darren loose on another model (who could take it!). He can be a real nasty boy when he wants to and I'd like to see him really get into it. Kiss 'em, fuck their face, chew their nipples, lick their pits, suck their balls, naw on their toes, rim 'em, fuck and slap their ass, and then come in their mouth. Simple fare.

"These are a few of my favorite things..." as Julie would sing.

Now THAT would be a 5! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited:
Me too. I'd love to see Darren, since he really knows how to fuck, top Mark, Rabid (aka Rabib from Broke Straight Boys 1), Bobby, Rocco, Colin, Sam, and even Jimmy Johnson (if offered enough money I sincerely feel he'd do it) Kevin, and a few of my other favorite models.

I am tired of watching Darren. I was not inspired by this scene AT ALL. But then, rough sex is not my cup of tea. If he is straight, I hope he doesn't treat his women like that!

Frankly, he has a dirty look, and I don't mean that in a nasty way. And yes, he likes kinky stuff, but I don't care to watch someone trying to dominate someone. Darren came across looking angry and trying to dominate or punish Anthony. I know some of you like that way, but it just does not motivate me. The one thing I do like about Darren is his way with rimming ass. Gotta love the look on the other models faces when he is rimming them. Sucking toes, not so much my thing either.

Actually, I am over Darren. But then, I am over Jimmy and Jaime as well. And to be honest, I look forward to new faces, even when I like a model, I don't want to see him in every episode. I love Jack, and Bobby, and Mick, Chad, and fond of other models, but I don't want to see them every episode either. I guess that's why I never could have lasting relationships, I was always looking beyond what I had. My personal philosophy has always been, " so many men, so little time".

I didn't really like this scene. Darren really needs to trim down those pubes, they're just huge and afro-like which to me is just disgusting. Again I'm not saying he needs to shave them off completely (which I would love if he did actually), but they are screaming to be manscaped and his balls need to be completely shaved in my opinion. A guy who doesn't shave his balls is rarely going to get them licked and sucked on by a girl nor another guy. Hairy balls are just gross in my opinion and pubes that are as mangy as a lion's mane are just as nasty, and it makes the guy appear as though he spends no time grooming himself.

I Thought It Was Good

I am used to being in the majority most of the time in my opinions on certain scenes. I feel that this one actually exceeded my expectations. It will not become a classic of course but it delivered more then I expected. One of the tests of a scene in my mind is whether anyone would want to go back and watch it again at a later date. I actually think this one passes that test. I think that some people would decide it was worth their while to rewatch it several months down the road.

I guess the thing that surprised me the most is how much better Darren looked in this scene. Critiques on the manscaping aside I think that he actually looked more clean-cut and healthy here than in previous scenes. He didn't look all tired and dragged out. His hair style and grooming looked better here than we have seen it in a long time. The poor guy has shown up in the past with some downright awful haircuts. My compliments to his latest barber or hair stylist.

My favorite part was when Darren sucked Anthony off while playing with his butt a little bit. Anthony looked very twinkish, sexy and vulnerable in that position. The sex got a little rough and I'm not a fan of pulling on the side of the guys mouth like a fish hook. But Anthony tolerated the bottoming well and there was never a temptation to use the dreaded "R" word. So in my mind it's all good.

I gave it a 5. That was a little bit of a gift. But I was very happy to be able to rate one of Darren's scenes so highly. :001_smile:

Cut your losses, but first begin with...

Not a real inspiring scene. Not bad, but nothing special. I always like seeing Darren. He's always up for the job. Anthony is a bit bland but nice. He's like the new Mark on the site, except he can come while getting fucked.

I'd love it if Clay turned Darren loose on another model (who could take it!). He can be a real nasty boy when he wants to and I'd like to see him really get into it. Kiss 'em, fuck their face, chew their nipples, lick their pits, suck their balls, naw on their toes, rim 'em, fuck and slap their ass, and then come in their mouth. Simple fare.

I didn't really like this scene. Darren really needs to trim down those pubes, they're just huge and afro-like which to me is just disgusting. Again I'm not saying he needs to shave them off completely (which I would love if he did actually), but they are screaming to be manscaped and his balls need to be completely shaved in my opinion. A guy who doesn't shave his balls is rarely going to get them licked and sucked on by a girl nor another guy. Hairy balls are just gross in my opinion and pubes that are as mangy as a lion's mane are just as nasty, and it makes the guy appear as though he spends no time grooming himself.

Dear Fellas,

Naturally I agree with you but first, I would like to propose a prioritized list of what to do next. In my opinion I would begin with

• The Bridge to Nowhere Darren is sporting and its "architectural appearance" needs to go. Without "guard rails for safety" you could slip off and onto the over growth of vegitation and suffer a terrible death. It really screams "manscaping needed here" followed by a nice close shave of his "neglected precious orbs" dangling hopelessly from below, when they could be much more appealing and inviting with less furry packaging.

• While I have to applaud Darren's machine gun action while fucking that cherub - Anthony, I think riding Anthony's hip primarily side-saddle(for the lack of a better term) SIMPLY SUCKS! . I feel this is merely a "signature style" favored by Clay, but it is "too VANILLA" in my humble opinion and can only speed up the inevitable - a need for a hip replacement before stimulating an erection from the viewers. I hope this is position permanently mothballed from future Broke Straight Boys episodes.

• While doggie-style is very predictable, filming as in recent episodes highlighting "them jiggly parts flapping in the breeze below is much more erotic when the addition of "gravitational forces come into play as it does in nature". Then, once flipped over in "missionary style", these two "bodies iin motion" can also connect emotionally, providing the missing link to a really satisfying episode - CHEMISTRY. At least kudos go out to Darren for not visibly hurting the bottom, Anthony. That is at least some progress over other Broke Straight Boys "TOPS". What I find screeming for attention is theabsence of kissing, emotion, or anything to suggest this is more than a basic fuck minus the frills! Darren is one of the few around her that has regularly demonstrated "he really knows how to fuck without inflicting unnecessary pain". Surely he can instruct his fellow models with the essential skills needed so they ALL can rise to the "TOP" position at least once while on Broke Straight Boys We don't demand perfection, just passion along with taking care of your partner.

• I cannot leave without finally discussing Anthony's perfect silky-skindraped over his most voluptuous, thinest layer of remaining baby fat, with just the perfect roundness to make you feel he is "a real angel in the flesh". Look back at this episode if you doubt me on this. You simply cannot find this rarest of traits on other Broke Straight Boys models. Anthony's body is simply beautiful and, while it lasts so deliciously tempting, he needs a lot more opportunities to show his angel-like, yet manly, chest of his to its best advantage, while being fucked. Clay did capture this while being ridden side-saddled by Darren and, while the position seems awkward for practically all Broke Straight Boys models, Anthony came thru Sexy as Hell! Anthony's youthful skin may not last too much longer as he matures further. At this moment in time, Anthony is a NATIONAL TREASURE ON BEAUTY ALONE. He is very in shape and has the "perfect body" to see the interplay of all the muscles and his silky skin. With each stroke of the pounding he took while being fucked, surely everyone must have seen this raw, sexy beauty in motion. I merely want to complement his emmensely beautiful, sexy self, Anthony, that's all! I find Darren sexy too but in a vastly different and hairier way, begging him to at least to take one for the team - "get a trim".

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Attachments

• Bridge to Nowhere.jpg
    Bridge to Nowhere.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 03K-Side%20Saddle.jpg
    03K-Side%20Saddle.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 20
I am tired of watching Darren. I was not inspired by this scene AT ALL. But then, rough sex is not my cup of tea. If he is straight, I hope he doesn't treat his women like that!

Frankly, he has a dirty look, and I don't mean that in a nasty way. And yes, he likes kinky stuff, but I don't care to watch someone trying to dominate someone. Darren came across looking angry and trying to dominate or punish Anthony. I know some of you like that way, but it just does not motivate me. The one thing I do like about Darren is his way with rimming ass. Gotta love the look on the other models faces when he is rimming them. Sucking toes, not so much my thing either.

Actually, I am over Darren. But then, I am over Jimmy and Jaime as well. And to be honest, I look forward to new faces, even when I like a model, I don't want to see him in every episode. I love Jack, and Bobby, and Mick, Chad, and fond of other models, but I don't want to see them every episode either. I guess that's why I never could have lasting relationships, I was always looking beyond what I had. My personal philosophy has always been, " so many men, so little time".

I gotta agree with you Jlipps4u, I too have seen enough of Darren, I mentioned in another thread that I failed to see what so many forumites seem to like about him. He's not particularly good looking, but I will concede with Tampa's observation that he actually looked better in this scene than in all his previous scenes. I don't like his style of fucking, (Note to Clay: Not EVERY scene has to be a hard revenge type fuck.) But I will agree that boy knows how to munch some ass!

This scene did'nt do much for me. The only reason I watched was to see Anthony, I really like Anthony. He's a cute twink with an adorable accent. It seems he's destined to be a bottom, but I would like to see him top at least once. Maybe a flip flop with Chad, that could be yummy, they shared some chemistry and I think perhaps Chad was a bit smitten with young Anthony!
Turn them loose on each other and roll the camera, you might be surprised with what you get.

I too, am over Darren, but Jimmy, I will give him another three scenes, I still think he has "that scene" in him that is gonna blow us all away, he just has to let it out.

- Jason

I'm with you the scene was flat, Anthony was holding back he look as if he wontted to do more, and Darren should always be alound to go for it.

Last edited:
I think this scene was directed and I appreciate that I didn't have to listen to Clay directing it, ie: "flip him over." type direction. Not a big fan of fish hook either. Would have much rather seen passionate kissing. Darren has never been shy about kissing, what happened? I thought for sure when he lifted Anthony's leg while sucking him that he was going to rim him, he didn't even finger him. I too, prefer passion to rough sex, but there is such a thing as "rough love" The best of both worlds. I guess the bottom line is. I want the bottom to go from saying "Fuck" to saying "Fuck me!" Then I know the top has hit the spot. All in all, I got turned on, anyway.

• I cannot leave without finally discussing Anthony's perfect silky-skindraped over his most voluptuous, thinest layer of remaining baby fat, with just the perfect roundness to make you feel he is "a real angel in the flesh". Look back at this episode if you doubt me on this. You simply cannot find this rarest of traits on other Broke Straight Boys models. Anthony's body is simply beautiful and, while it lasts so deliciously tempting, he needs a lot more opportunities to show his angel-like, yet manly, chest of his to its best advantage, while being fucked. Clay did capture this while being ridden side-saddled by Darren and, while the position seems awkward for practically all Broke Straight Boys models, Anthony came thru Sexy as Hell! Anthony's youthful skin may not last too much longer as he matures further. At this moment in time, Anthony is a NATIONAL TREASURE ON BEAUTY ALONE. He is very in shape and has the "perfect body" to see the interplay of all the muscles and his silky skin. With each stroke of the pounding he took while being fucked, surely everyone must have seen this raw, sexy beauty in motion. I merely want to complement his emmensely beautiful, sexy self, Anthony, that's all! I find Darren sexy too but in a vastly different and hairier way, begging him to at least to take one for the team - "get a trim".

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I liked this episode only because Anthony was in it. I've never been a big fan of Darren. I still have to mute the audio every time he sucks dick because he's so loud that I'm afraid I'm going to get a letter from the local Richter scale office saying their instruments went off.

As for Anthony, I could watch him get fucked all day long and for the exact reason that Stimpy so eloquently stated above.

On a side note, I've come to the point to where I don't believe any of the stories that any of the guys tell about their monetary woes ... but, for the first time I'm actually really hoping that Anthony was lying about his whole dinner date fiasco. I know he's young, but to cook a whole meal and then not eat it because he thinks a chef doesn't eat his own preparations? And then tell the girl he doesn't even like sea food? Ha ha ha. Guess you learned that insulting a date doesn't get you in her pants!

Check it out!

Have you checked out who is going to be in the next scene? Your "favorite" boys!!! LOL!!!

I thought this was a 5 all the way. Anthony took Darren's dick like a champ. I loved the hard driving sex. I think they were both into it. Always love to see Darren's pubes and hair ass. Thanks for a great show Anthony and Darren.

The sex got a little rough and I'm not a fan of pulling on the side of the guys mouth like a fish hook.

I'm totally with you Tampa. I don't find it attractive at all and I wish they would stop doing it so much. :closedeyes:

I think you're right about them "fishooks". I don't remember BSB1 having a fishook season on actors. I could be wrong. I suppose it being so close to Halloween that freakiness is settling in.