• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

Just watched "No Hard Feelings". Andrew Barth Feldman is cute!

1000049320.jpg

I figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond). I am on the third episode now; I've always enjoyed food shows. I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern, and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods
I am watching some of the Oscar-nominated films, such as Oppenheimer Killers of the Flower Moon, Poor Things, Barbie, The Hold Overs, and Napoleon. The only one I didn't like was Barbie. The Oscars are on Sunday, March 10.

I just finished the new Wonka movie on HBO Max. It hit kinda hard for some reason at the end, it triggered childhood memories of watching this and being over the babysitters house and all of us kids curled up on the couch dreaming of owning a place that makes sweets that just about everyone enjoys. I think Timothée Chalamet did a fantastic job playing the younger Willy Wonka. Gene would be so damn proud IMHO

As a kid I was fascinated by the opening of the original 1971 movie and how the chocolate would ripple down and stack up.

Went to the movie theater tonight to watch the new Ghostbusters movie, it was pretty good. Good to see just about the entire cast back (those who are still alive) from Ghostbusters 1/2. I liked the last two movies ok but this one felt like it payed homage to the original series more. Hard to believe it was 40 years ago that movie was released 😫. Fuck I'm getting too old ☹️, well I guess it's better than the alternative 🤣

First time going to a theater since before COVID hit (I think LOL). They renovated the theater and put in recliner seats with cup holders that get cold to keep your beverage chilled and trays to hold the snacks.

Went to the movie theater tonight to watch the new Ghostbusters movie, it was pretty good. Good to see just about the entire cast back (those who are still alive) from Ghostbusters 1/2. I liked the last two movies ok but this one felt like it payed homage to the original series more. Hard to believe it was 40 years ago that movie was released 😫. Fuck I'm getting too old ☹️, well I guess it's better than the alternative 🤣

First time going to a theater since before COVID hit (I think LOL). They renovated the theater and put in recliner seats with cup holders that get cold to keep your beverage chilled and trays to hold the snacks.
Indeed. I’ve only been to movies twice since COVID. Elvis & Barbie. How gay of me. :biggrin:

I saw Barbie in Manhattan when my friend was visiting and indeed reclining seats with cup holders are nice. I guess with home streaming so easy, they need some enticements to get us back into the theaters.

Ok, this is a docu-series that uncovers the toxic culture behind some of the most iconic children's shows of the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Episode 3 was difficult to watch. It’s about the sexual abuse Drake Bell from “Drake and Josh” experienced when he was 15. Very sad and troubling.
This series was released this week on MAX

IMG_7318.jpeg

Ok, this is a docu-series that uncovers the toxic culture behind some of the most iconic children's shows of the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Episode 3 was difficult to watch. It’s about the sexual abuse Drake Bell from “Drake and Josh” experienced when he was 15. Very sad and troubling.

View attachment 182472
Thanks for letting us know that it is streaming on MAX. I read an article about it but on a streaming service I’d never heard of. I will check it out.

View attachment 182472

I watched that show when I was younger ☹️

I watched that show when I was younger ☹️
I know how big that show was from being a fan of BFF Podcast on YouTube. Both Josh and Brianna talk about growing up watching those shows on Nickelodian and have had the stars on the BFF podcast with Dave Portnoy, so I am interested in watching the documentary.

Josh Peck has come out in support of his costar, Drake Bell.

I started watching Palm Royale on Apple TV in 1969. The show featured the haves and the have-nots, Kristen Wiig, Ricky Martin, Carol Burnett, Laura Dern, and many more. Kristen Wiig wants to belong to Palm Beach high society. Most watched comedy.

I just finished the new Wonka movie on HBO Max. It hit kinda hard for some reason at the end, it triggered childhood memories of watching this and being over the babysitters house and all of us kids curled up on the couch dreaming of owning a place that makes sweets that just about everyone enjoys. I think Timothée Chalamet did a fantastic job playing the younger Willy Wonka. Gene would be so damn proud IMHO

As a kid I was fascinated by the opening of the original 1971 movie and how the chocolate would ripple down and stack up.

I thought it was pretty good and enjoyed it.

I watched a movie called "Say Yes" on Prime last night, it's about a woman who is diagnosed with cancer and her dying wish is that her bisexual twin brother begin a romantic relationship with her soon to be widowed husband. My opinion the movie was slow in parts but also enjoyable and sad.

Prime Video has a great lineup of LGBTQ movies. This preview video offers a Top Ten with some bonus clips. I found a few with some hot guys in them too. Lots to watch.

Ooh, that's a good recap, some I will have to watch!