• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

I found more info on the kid I was watching. At least he is 19 as I was worried I was watching a kid underage, but I only watch on YouTube and I assume they are liable for any illegal content.

“Hey everyone! My name is Gordon and I am 19 years old. I am a streamer/ content creator that likes doing anything and everything. Plz consider following and subs to the channel are always appreciated.Business Info [email protected]

I’m almost ashamed to admit that I find this straight 19 year old kid so hot, but then I realized that I am a fan of Broke Straight Boys, where the whole premise is to show hot kids that age who are straight making money off showing off for gay guys, so I decided to “come out” with my latest YouTuber obsession. What a crazy world it is in 2024!!! :wink:

IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2408.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg

I found more info on the kid I was watching. At least he is 19 as I was worried I was watching a kid underage, but I only watch on YouTube and I assume they are liable for any illegal content.

“Hey everyone! My name is Gordon and I am 19 years old. I am a streamer/ content creator that likes doing anything and everything. Plz consider following and subs to the channel are always appreciated.Business Info [email protected]

I’m almost ashamed to admit that I find this straight 19 year old kid so hot, but then I realized that I am a fan of Broke Straight Boys, where the whole premise is to show hot kids that age who are straight making money off showing off for gay guys, so I decided to “come out” with my latest YouTuber obsession. What a crazy world it is in 2024!!! :wink:

View attachment 183080View attachment 183081View attachment 183082

Yeah, the YouTube algorithm started showing me those too, this guy included. Some comments are marking the passing of gas time stamps 🤣 us humans are a weird bunch 😆

I wonder what an alien species would think of us, filming ourselves sleeping in skimpy clothes, and people commenting on how we fart 🤣

View attachment 183080View attachment 183081View attachment 183082

Interesting. Have links?

My boyfriends Mom recommended we see Wonder on Netflix. Based on the New York Times bestseller. Wonder was really fucking good so watch it. It was cute, heart warming and had such a great message.
Thanks Mark for the suggestion. just finished watching Wonder, it was a heartfelt and tearful movie, kids can really be mean to one another.

Figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond) I am on the third episode now, I've always enjoyed food shows, I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods
Mary & George on STARZ The Story of King James 1 and his male lovers. Lots of sex and history.

So I am 3/4ths the way through a documentary called "Tickled" on Netflix. Definitely shows a shady side to the adult industry for some people.

It's been 10 years since Robin Williams passed as of today, I saw a thread on Reddit about your favorite movie by him. In his honor I am now watching "The Birdcage". How have I not seen this before!?!? It's so funny. If I had to pick one movie to watch on repeat of his, it would be Mrs Doubtfire. What would yours be?

So I am 3/4ths the way through a documentary called "Tickled" on Netflix. Definitely shows a shady side to the adult industry for some people.

It's been 10 years since Robin Williams passed as of today, I saw a thread on Reddit about your favorite movie by him. In his honor I am now watching "The Birdcage". How have I not seen this before!?!? It's so funny. If I had to pick one movie to watch on repeat of his, it would be Mrs Doubtfire. What would yours be?
I saw “The Bitdcage” but I saw the original “La Cage Kafig aux Folles” first and liked it better, with subtitles and all. My favorite Robin Williams film was “Good Will Hunting”, maybe because of young Matt Damon and Ben Afflek. Just me being me. :001_smile:

I saw “The Bitdcage” but I saw the original “La Cage Kafig aux Folles” first and liked it better, with subtitles and all. My favorite Robin Williams film was “Good Will Hunting”, maybe because of young Matt Damon and Ben Afflek. Just me being me. :001_smile:

Ah yes, a shirtless Matt Damon 😍. He was really good in Behind the Candelabra.

I finished Love Victor and it was truly amazing. I think anyone could relate to some of these characters and situations in some way. If anyone remembers my boyfriend was out of town and ended up binge watching the entire first season and then stopping and convinced my boyfriend to watch it with me. So I watched the entire first season twice. This is probably one of my fav gay shows. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I finished Love Victor and it was truly amazing. I think anyone could relate to some of these characters and situations in some way. If anyone remembers my boyfriend was out of town and ended up binge watching the entire first season and then stopping and convinced my boyfriend to watch it with me. So I watched the entire first season twice. This is probably one of my fav gay shows. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I'll have to check it out, it's on Hulu right? I scored a sick deal for six months of it and Disney+ for like 4 bucks a month, so I'm going to binge a few shows LOL. Anyone up for a Murders in the Building pajama party?? 🤣

Oh and I saw that Heartstopper will be back with season 3 on October 3rd, I'm so excited!!! ☺️☺️😎😎

I'll have to check it out, it's on Hulu right? I scored a sick deal for six months of it and Disney+ for like 4 bucks a month, so I'm going to binge a few shows LOL. Anyone up for a Murders in the Building pajama party?? 🤣

Oh and I saw that Heartstopper will be back with season 3 on October 3rd, I'm so excited!!! ☺️☺️😎😎

It's on Disney Plus

I have not been feeling well today so it was catch up on my DVR day LOL. I watched some episodes of Chucky from last October (yeah almost a year it has been on my DVR LOL), if you are not into demonic dolls, this series is not for you LOL . I also finished up last season of ghosts, that is such a funny show.

Has anybody else experienced overload of shows to watch? I sometimes find myself wondering between series like I'll watch 10-15 minutes of one then flip to another it's almost like I have ADHD or something and can't just sit through an entire episode

I have not been feeling well today so it was catch up on my DVR day LOL. I watched some episodes of Chucky from last October (yeah almost a year it has been on my DVR LOL), if you are not into demonic dolls, this series is not for you LOL . I also finished up last season of ghosts, that is such a funny show.

Has anybody else experienced overload of shows to watch? I sometimes find myself wondering between series like I'll watch 10-15 minutes of one then flip to another it's almost like I have ADHD or something and can't just sit through an entire episode

Love Victor has shorter episodes lol.

I hope you feel better.