• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond) I am on the third episode now, I've always enjoyed food shows, I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods

Just to pick one show I love Barney Miller

Great idea for a thread Chac! Right now in the middle of baseball season, there is usually a Yankee game on every night to occupy my evenings. But on off days and during off season, I am always searching for something to watch. I have HBO, Netflix, Prime, Disney Plus and others but always struggle to find something to entertain me. I am reminded of Bruce Speingstein’s 1992 song on the subject, except in 2022 there are over 1000 channels on cable and streaming…..and still nothing on, for me. Lol

I love the idea of this thread. Please keep the suggestions coming, everyone!

I have USTVNOW.net that has a large number of sites that you can watch & at any one time on each site you have a weeks worth of series . The subjects covered are vast.

Very cool idea and thanks for sharing.

I just got done watching America's Got Talent with my boyfriend. I love this show because it showcases many different acts and makes people's dreams come true which I love. The backstories can make you cry so beware haha.

I enjoy those kinds of shows too. But I have to be careful if I'm not watching them alone. Some of those backstories, as you say, can leave you very weepy. haha

Very cool idea and thanks for sharing.

I just got done watching America's Got Talent with my boyfriend. I love this show because it showcases many different acts and makes people's dreams come true which I love. The backstories can make you cry so beware haha.

So true with AGT. I tried watching American Idol, but I just couldn't do it the past few seasons.

Great idea for a thread Chac! Right now in the middle of baseball season, there is usually a Yankee game on every night to occupy my evenings. But on off days and during off season, I am always searching for something to watch. I have HBO, Netflix, Prime, Disney Plus and others but always struggle to find something to entertain me. I am reminded of Bruce Speingstein’s 1992 song on the subject, except in 2022 there are over 1000 channels on cable and streaming…..and still nothing on, for me. Lol

I love the idea of this thread. Please keep the suggestions coming, everyone!

Dammit, I'll have that song stuck in my head all night now LOL first time I've heard it. So true though, I have times where I watch 5 minutes of a program and then switch because it doesn't hold my attention.

Tonight's show is Upload on Amazon Video. Let's just say that I'm only 15 minutes in and Robbie Amell is already shirtless :drool:

Tonight's show is Upload on Amazon Video. Let's just say that I'm only 15 minutes in and Robbie Amell is already shirtless :drool:
Thank you Chac. That’s what I like to know about. I hadn’t heard about Robbie Amell before, but now I will check him and that show out.

0D70297D-8D94-4AD2-8745-7650DF897C68.jpg

Thank you Chac. That’s what I like to know about. I hadn’t heard about Robbie Amell before, but now I will check him and that show out.

My first introduction to Robbie was watching Picture This in 2008. Shitty quality captures from YouTube, but eye candy none the less.

Screenshot_20220623-232605_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-232610_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20220623-232610_Firefox.jpg

Has anyone here seen HeartStopper on Netflix? It is a gay themed series and I loved it.

Not yet, but I want to, it is in my queue. Am I going to bawl my eyes out?

Another good watch: "It's a Sin" on HBO. I had a very hard time watching it, I had to stop and start it a few times, well worth the emotional rollercoaster. I grew up a stones throw from Provincetown, I vaguely remember hearing about it in the 80s growing up. My best friends Mom was a lesbian we would occasionally go up to P-town and walk commercial street and have lunch up there. I remember being in some random shop and a guy just casually drinking out of a cup that had a penis lid on it LOL thought it was cool as a young teenager.

Not yet, but I want to, it is in my queue. Am I going to bawl my eyes out?

Another good watch: "It's a Sin" on HBO. I had a very hard time watching it, I had to stop and start it a few times, well worth the emotional rollercoaster. I grew up a stones throw from Provincetown, I vaguely remember hearing about it in the 80s growing up. My best friends Mom was a lesbian we would occasionally go up to P-town and walk commercial street and have lunch up there. I remember being in some random shop and a guy just casually drinking out of a cup that had a penis lid on it LOL thought it was cool as a young teenager.
HeartStopper is funny and heartwarming. Not a tear jerker. As far as Provincetown, I will always have a special place in my heart for it. I was vacationing there at age 28 and met a younger British lad there at tea dance at The Boatslip. He was living in Manhattan that summer and I had a wonderful summer fling with him. I shall check out this show as well. Thank you again Chac.

Tonight's movie was Downton Abbey: A New Era - I received a notification from Peacock that it was exclusively streaming there (I already pre-ordered the Blu-ray LOL) so I just had to start watching it. I am a Downton Abbey nut, I've probably watched the entire series 6 times, I've honestly lost count.

Got about half way through then I had to get ready for bed (from where I'm typing this on my tablet), I'm trying to listen to my body more when it gets tired to go to bed. I have had a solid week+ of insomnia and not falling asleep till after 2:30-3 in the AM and having to be up at 6:15 for work. Last night was the first night I got a decent amount of sleep, I fell asleep around 12 am and didn't get up till 11 am.

Downton Abbey , a big fan as well. I feel for you chac. Fortunat4ely I am blessed with falling asleep although there are days I keep wakening up.

Has anyone here seen HeartStopper on Netflix? It is a gay themed series and I loved it.

Ok, I'm hooked! I started watching this afternoon and I'm two episodes in and loving it. I was shouting at the TV for Nick to grab Charlie's hand LOL

Also watched the rest of Downtown Abbey and cried my eyes out (I won't spoil the movie). Another good show is The Kominsky Method on Netflix

If I had Netflix I'd be happy to watch Heartstopper. :/ haha It looks good. And wholesome. :)