• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

Agreed, I might sub for a month just to watch this
I didn’t even remember for sure that Cinemax was part of my cable package, but after I made my post, I see that it is. I watched the first two episodes today. It is well worth whatever a month will cost you. Great story about politics, and the Joe McCarthy era where not only were they out to destroy Communists but also homosexuals. And there is nudity showing hot Matt Bomer and Jonathan Bailey. Definitely must see TV. :thumbup:

IMG_2172.jpeg
IMG_2175.gif
IMG_2179.jpeg

Figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond) I am on the third episode now, I've always enjoyed food shows, I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods
High Tide on Netflix sexy boys!

If I may be so bold or may be I am way late. Josha Stradowski is staring in a new series on Prime video. He also has done 5 other movies and one of which I love and recomend as a happy gay movie called Just Friends. My God that guy is so hot looking!
He is the one winking at us.

Just watched this myself, very hot guys!

Looks good. And I see it is on Prime which I have. I will check it out. Thanks guys!
If I may be so bold or may be I am way late. Josha Stradowski is staring in a new series on Prime video. He also has done 5 other movies and one of which I love and recomend as a happy gay movie called Just Friends. My God that guy is so hot looking!
He is the one winking at us.

Just watched this myself, very hot guys!

He is the one winking at us.View attachment 182119

Oh might have to watch that one hehe.

Figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond) I am on the third episode now, I've always enjoyed food shows, I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods

I started watching Griselda on Netflix, my Dad suggested it as something else to watch besides Family Feud (I'm not a Steve Harvey fan, in fact, I liked Richard Dawson or Richard Karn better). It's about a female narco Griselda Blanco, and the show is quite good.

I just watched this on Netflix. Very different for me, very dark, very funny. Very good. I highly recommend it.

I wanted to see what others thought about “Down Low”. I read this review on the IMDB site. I kind of agree. :thumbup1:

“Original dark comedy, like nothing I remember seeing, as far as gay cinema goes. American gay cinema that is. Spanish cinema has done it quite a few times. With great success.

Not going to pretend it doesn't have some cringe moments, it does, but there's enough fun, laughs, weirdly loveable scenes to help you forget the pain and "gory".

Look, it's not a movie about all gay people. Is there a movie about all straight people? No. There's everything out there no matter what anyone says or thinks. It's a big crazy wonderful diverse world. We see cringeworthy every day. We see beautiful everyday. There's everything in between. It doesn't stop us from looking, from living, from loving or laughing. It doesn't stop artists from being creative either, that's for sure!

Zachary Quinto and Lucas Gage Owens do an awesome job. Lucas (Cameron) is perfectly unloveable at first. Later I found him just loveable enough! I mean, who doesn't love a happy ending?”

And Lukas Gage Owens is a very hot young guy, but for me the surprise was a supporting role by Simon Rex, who was a totally hot young guy who was in a gay jerk off movie when he was 18. He is still a good looking man today. Lots for me to enjoy about this movie!

IMG_2244.jpeg

I watched Benjamin (2019) on Amazon Prime as I was sick this past weekend and didn't really go out much on Friday or Saturday. It was an OK movie, no nudity other than one butt, and a couple of shirtless scenes. Cute actors. It's an OK watch to pass the time.

I watched Benjamin (2019) on Amazon Prime as I was sick this past weekend and didn't really go out much on Friday or Saturday. It was an OK movie, no nudity other than one butt, and a couple of shirtless scenes. Cute actors. It's an OK watch to pass the time.
I hadn’t heard of it. Thanks for the tip. And I hope you are feeling better. :001_smile:

https://youtu.be/d5mTzZWpaDg?si=ji9cTCbD4ASSLLhW

I am currently watching Resident Alien very good highly recommend:)