• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

Completely Made-Up Adventures of Dick Turpin. Goofy Funny. On Apple TV. Slow Horses. 5 seasons. Spy drama. Incredibly British things. Excellent if you like Spy dramas; Gary Oldman is rippin' toots. Also on Apple TV. Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. Action with father and son Kurt Russell and Wyatt Russell. Godzilla begins. A summer blockbuster!

I am intrigued to check out the new miniseries “Mary & George”. “The story of the Countess of Buckingham who moulded her son to seduce King James I and become his all-powerful lover, through intrigue, becoming richer, more titled and influential than England has ever seen”.
The son is played by the very sexy, young and handsome Nicholas , who costarred in Red, White & Royal Blue.

IMG_2299.jpeg
IMG_2300.jpeg

On Netflix, Ripley is not The Talented Mr. Ripley, the 1999 movie with Matt Damon. It is based on the 1955 novel by Patricia Highsmith. This eight-part episode is the most searched thriller streaming today. I could not stop watching the whole series. If you love thrillers, this is a must-watch!

Its vacation week, so I finally had some time to finish Young Royals. I can't say I didn't yell at the TV a bit 🤣. I won't spoil it for the rest of the peeps that haven't seen it, but I did like the ending.

I started watching "The Gentleman" on Netflix, it is SO good! It has Theo James in it (I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him 😍) and Giancarlo Esposito from Breaking Bad and yes, apparently he plays a mega rich meth dealer in it too.

I just finished watching on Prime The Idea of you with Nicholas Galitzine and Anne Hathaway, omg he is damn good looking. I really liked the movie.