• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

If the reaction is even half as good as the anticipation, its gonna be great! You've got a big fan base here and our full support behind you!

You sure do Blake. I'm sure we'll love your scene. :smiley-love021:

blake and ayden, anal episode went live today. just got home.
will have to watch it in the morning!

3am is morning, Another1:wink:...........

i was playing with fireflies until they were gone and real fire until the early morn.
but that's another thread.
this thread is blake, all blake!
both ayden and blake did well. more on that in yet another thread! one that reviews the blake and ayden anal episode.

He's beautiful and adorable. :001_wub: He did an awesome job in this scene with Gabe. :blink: :001_tt1:

Last edited:
waiting for the blake and max episode to download. hope it worked!
more max and blake.

I neeed to see Blake in a Flip Flop scene like asap lol need to discover if he prefers to fuck or get fucked OMG no put him in a 3some and make him the middle tehe Blake and Max are the first ever Broke Straight Boys boys for me to watch and I am so damn happy :D

You have great taste Ty. Blake has to be one of the hottest models on the whole site. He puts 110% into everything he does for the fans. And that doesn't even begin to tell the whole story of what a wonderful person he is. Blake has many threads in here where he has posted to us fans and talked about himself and his own life. So he's not just a pretty face to us. We feel a real connection to him. It is us who are lucky to have met him, even in an online capacity.

I neeed to see Blake in a Flip Flop scene like asap lol need to discover if he prefers to fuck or get fucked OMG no put him in a 3some and make him the middle tehe Blake and Max are the first ever Broke Straight Boys boys for me to watch and I am so damn happy :D

Ty,

I can almost understand your request. However, rest assured, that at this point, Blake prefers to top. That being said, I realize that in his anal shoot with Max, and the one before with Ayden, he did discover the intense pleasure of cumming while getting fucked. That doesn't happen all the time, not even for gay men. I recall that from my own experiences. As such, I always remembered those tops who could make me cum while fucking me, much more memorable. Too often though, it was all about the top getting his rocks off.

Having almost been exclusively with "straight" men almost my entire life, I found myself topping more than I cared for. And good grief, help me if a straight man discovered how awesome it is to cum while getting fucked, that did it, they ALWAYS wanted to bottom! I remember it would piss me off. Every now and then I'd have to remind them just who the faggot was! I got to a point where, now, I tell them I don't top. Anyway, that is just my own experience with straight guys and anal sex! For some, this may all be TMI, LOL.

i must say...i was watching Blake's most recent video and really began to notice how incredibly hot he has been getting since joining Broke Straight Boys..and so with my dick in hand, went back through and watched his videos...and cant even begin to describe how hard i got...as many of u have highlighted, his natural body hair, incredible dick, great smile and demeanor...def made me wish i had tried to meet him at phoenix pride...i'm a 37 yr old, athletic built, 6'5 guy and almost 9" cut...my bf is a hot 31 yr old...and occasionally we dabble in "hanging out" with a hot younger stud...that being said my bf walked into the room i was watching his vids and it was on the 3way with Blake, Denver and Ty...and without prompt, he specifically pointed out Blake and said he'd love to see him try to make me take that dick while he watched and kept my mouth busy (given i havent bttm'd in over a year...i can say i thought the same while watching him in action)...plus the guy seems to really suck a good dick...and even better is we could prob chill and enjoy his company and conversation...

hoping we can see him continue on here...and def more 3way vids with him...and perhaps with 2 older guys :) though if he ever comes to phoenix again - i'd def give my bf's suggestion a try!

Ty,

I can almost understand your request. However, rest assured, that at this point, Blake prefers to top. That being said, I realize that in his anal shoot with Max, and the one before with Ayden, he did discover the intense pleasure of cumming while getting fucked. That doesn't happen all the time, not even for gay men. I recall that from my own experiences. As such, I always remembered those tops who could make me cum while fucking me, much more memorable. Too often though, it was all about the top getting his rocks off.

Having almost been exclusively with "straight" men almost my entire life, I found myself topping more than I cared for. And good grief, help me if a straight man discovered how awesome it is to cum while getting fucked, that did it, they ALWAYS wanted to bottom! I remember it would piss me off. Every now and then I'd have to remind them just who the faggot was! I got to a point where, now, I tell them I don't top. Anyway, that is just my own experience with straight guys and anal sex! For some, this may all be TMI, LOL.

This is an easy fix, Lipps. When Steve and I fuck, he uses anal toys to "satisfy himself," while he's fucking me! I love the more intense orgasm he has...he does too!:thumbup1:

This is an easy fix, Lipps. When Steve and I fuck, he uses anal toys to "satisfy himself," while he's fucking me! I love the more intense orgasm he has...he does too!:thumbup1:

I LOVE your new avatar!
AS for the anal, I don't need a fix, lol. I like it just like it is! I am not that into have a climax myself. More often than not, I am all about my partner, and giving him the most incredible climax possible. But thanks dear.