• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
i like the fact that blake has hair. his unshaved look works for him, he is cute.
a big and long thanks to clay for keeping blake in him drawers far longer than, i am sure, most were comfortable with. i understand you cannot please everyone at the same time, i was pleased.
as solos go, it was a little different.
i ranked this scene high because i like blake and the underwear thing.

I am very impressed with Blake. He is natural, and acted very much the way a straight, but confident college kid would act his first time getting naked and jerking off in front of another guy, with the knowledge that lot's of guy's and gal's will be watching him.

Clay also did a wonderful job, asking the right questions. I loved it when Blake described how girls tell him that his cock tastes good, and especially describing his perfect blowjob. And of course, watching him take a taste of his pre-cum was way HOT too. Blake has a natural sexiness, and when he gasped, as he felt his pleasure, and when he glanced at the camera, it was all natural, and all good.

I am very much anticipating the next update where we will see Blake and another newbie, Ty get it on together. We so rarely see two new guys exploring together.

Perhaps Broke Straight Boys-2 is hitting it's stride, as we approach the one year anniversary of it's debut. I sure love the new guys, Scott, Kodi, (despite his overacting thus far, he is gorgeous) and now Blake. I am impressed, and anticipating bigger and better things in the near future.

Thank you! I was actually really scared of what people might say. But for my first post about me, that is pretty up lifting.

Wow Blake!

You didn't waste any time joining the forum. haha It's great to have you with us.

Welcome to Broke Straight Boys and the forum Blake!​

:welcome: :waw: :welcome9:

I'll have many good things to say about your vid at a more civilized hour. haha

Oh Blake, I love a dick with flavor! Your precum was a real turn on. My husband precums and trust me, I suck out every drop; it's like manna from heaven!

A star is born!! Great solo, Blake. You have the body type, cock, and ass that I like the best. You are a beautiful guy, and I can't wait to have you entertain us more. Thanks for making my day!! Keep up the good work. As long as you are with Broke Straight Boys, I will keep coming back.

I don't really like solos but you were great!!!! Hopefully Clay will make you another offer!! Not to get personal but you should see a Doctor about having that wart removed. Certain strains of HPV ( the virus that causes all warts) on the penis or vaginal area can cause problems. Sorry didn't mean to get too personal just care about your health. Goes with the profession.

A star is born!! Great solo, Blake. You have the body type, cock, and ass that I like the best. You are a beautiful guy, and I can't wait to have you entertain us more. Thanks for making my day!! Keep up the good work. As long as you are with Broke Straight Boys, I will keep coming back.

I totally agree with Coach. Blake is a real beauty. I would love to see him in an oral sex scene with either Darren or Rex Wolf.

Hey blake im glad ur posting so soon will love to watch u and give u my comments im a little behind on videos but im sure ur will be hot im watching jimmy's video jo and typing at the sametime and got to say this is the best jimmy video ive seen I going to keep this one

Blake is a real treasure to add to the Broke Straight Boys team. He is the perfect looks with the perfect amount of hair and a smile the melts your heart. I just love his smile/laugh. I thought that Blake was very sexy as he explored new territory and even tasted his precum. I am hoping the he is the curious type that will enjoy new experiences he will be afforded while part of the Broke Straight Boys family. Blake has got to be one of the nicest people you have introduced in awhile. Blake is for sure going to be on my favorite watch list. Cann't wait for his next update. I will know I will enjoy see him cum again :) Thanks Blake for making my day.

I thoroughly enjoyed this 'new kid on the block' (Blake)!!...and, am so looking forward to seeing much much more of him! Great azz too!! :)

Sure as shooting, Blake is a wonderful find!!!!!!!

Here is someone that is real, down to earth, slightly shy, and totally in the moment. I feel Blake is being totally honest when he says he has never tasted his cum or his difficulty with finding words to describe his "major joy in his life - his mouthwatering dick". I love looking at his face, it is so completely unassuming, like the proverbial "deer caught in the headlights". Thank God Blake is a "shooter" and "not a drissler" (better suited for "funnel-cake decorating" instead of modelling).

What I would like to know is, if Blake would be so generous, to provide us with "a personalized tour down memory lane" describing with as much detail as possible the first time you masturbated resulting in a cum shot? Did you discover this special talent on your own or were you given a recipie of instructions on how to preceed? How would you describe your first orgasm? Did any of your friends know you were planning on modeling for Broke Straight Boys? And finally, I cannot imagine anyone not liking today's solo. I gave it a "5". Therefore, would you be willing to come back for more Broke Straight Boys episodes in the near future?

Blake, I find you so refreshing and unique as a new Broke Straight Boys model and I wish to :welcome: you to the Broke Straight Boys family. Solos are usually the least interesting of modeling assignments one can have on Broke Straight Boys and you really came through this initial test ending in flying colors of pearlesent white droplets all shimmering in their radiant glory.:wtf: Your girlfriends have been the lucky beneficiaries/recipients of this luxuriously thick and creamy coating cuming directly from you.:001_rolleyes: Their cannot be a more personalized gift obtainable from you. They have been the lucky ones in having such a warm and tasty treat cuming directly from you.

We all wish you much success on Broke Straight Boys and all your future shoots, whether they be for pleasure or business. As you have heard before, ..."there is no business like show business"! You have the "business" so "kindly share it with ALL of us like nobody's business!

You are one "straight boy" that was destined to be on Broke Straight Boys! We will anxiously await your next response, as well as your next loaded episode!

Sincerely impressed by your "STAR QUALITY",:drool:

Stimpy

Let's keep that pre-cum flowing...

I am very impressed with Blake. He is natural, and acted very much the way a straight, but confident college kid would act his first time getting naked and jerking off in front of another guy, with the knowledge that lot's of guy's and gal's will be watching him.

Clay also did a wonderful job, asking the right questions. I loved it when Blake described how girls tell him that his cock tastes good, and especially describing his perfect blowjob. And of course, watching him take a taste of his pre-cum was way HOT too. Blake has a natural sexiness, and when he gasped, as he felt his pleasure, and when he glanced at the camera, it was all natural, and all good.

I am very much anticipating the next update where we will see Blake and another newbie, Ty get it on together. We so rarely see two new guys exploring together.

Perhaps Broke Straight Boys-2 is hitting it's stride, as we approach the one year anniversary of it's debut. I sure love the new guys, Scott, Kodi, (despite his overacting thus far, he is gorgeous) and now Blake. I am impressed, and anticipating bigger and better things in the near future.

Dear Mikeyank,

Blake is one "Straight Boy" we can both agree on.:welcome: Things are looking up with the likes of Scott, Kodi, and gorgeous Blake. I hope Blake has the fortune to meet such models as "CLAY , Jason, Colin, Bobby, or Conner. Working with any of these newer models would be an honor and privilege. But most of all, it would represent a "learning experience" for Blake.

I hope Blake is open to a well-rounded education available on Broke Straight Boys!:wtf: All I can say further is, keep that pre-cum flowing and you will go far!

Sincerely excited,:001_wub:

Stimpy

i like the fact that blake has hair. his unshaved look works for him, he is cute.
a big and long thanks to clay for keeping blake in him drawers far longer than, i am sure, most were comfortable with. i understand you cannot please everyone at the same time, i was pleased.
as solos go, it was a little different.
i ranked this scene high because i like blake and the underwear thing.

I agree! Here at the east coast college I am at, most of the guys are natural. The guys that " totally manscape" are the guys on the swim team or the body builders. Those of us average guys just live with what we are blessed with. I have some chest hair and a treasure trail an it has never been removed, I have thought about it but never went through with it. My dorm mate ( the asshole) talks about the "nancies" that spend time in the shower room primping. He has said to many of the guys "if it takes more than 10 minutes to shave, comb your hair and get dressed you should be a girl". Sometimes I wonder if he even combs his hair.:hippy: Most of the guys on my floor ask how I can put up with him, but that is another thread for another day

To get back to the point, Blake you look hot as your are. I have not wacted your video yet but plan on doing so tonight while the neandrothal is at the gym.

I look forward to seeing more of your work here on the site and welcome tot he forum.:welcome:

This was probably the best solo I have ever seen on Broke Straight Boys Blake is handsome, has a great body and dick and that smile is incredible. The camera caressed him in some of the best camera work I've seen in ages. Congrats Clay, Job well done. Having Blake stay in his boxers for a while was very hot. I can only imagine how hot he would be in something snug that would show off that hot bulge. I loved his innocent persona and was amazed at how much at ease he was in front of the camera. Blake is an wonderful find for Broke Straight Boys and I join others in extending a warm welcome to him to the site and to the forum. He seems to have a tender side that is so attractive and the pre cum moments were priceless. As you can tell, I thoroughly enjoyed this scene and will look forward to (hopefully) many, many more with him. He's a keeper for sure. Thanks Clay for a wonderful shoot and for introducing a real class act to the site. Blake, I think you will be amazed at the positive reaction from members. Best wishes and thanks for a great performance. There is much more I'd like to add here, all positive, but I'll leave that for others.

I am seriously at a loss for words. I never thought that it would be so uplifting to do something like this! Y'all have seriously made my cheeks hurt from me smiling, smiling so hard that I am having difficulty reading cuz my eyes are almost closed! lol But, wow, had no idea this could be SO MUCH FUN! thank you all for the positive feed back, I defiantly will be waiting for them to call me back. :)

OKay! you are my new favorite person! lol I can answer all those questions!
First Time Cuming:
I started to jerk off when I was 9 years old. I was hanging out with a friend of mine who told me a secret about his brother. He had caught his brother jacking off, and to keep his little brother from telling his mom, he showed him how. Then he came over and told me about it, then showed me. SOO yeah.. my first time to jackoff was with my best friend when I was 9 years old. lol

First actual cum shot: I do remember about 11 years ago when I was 11! lol I was jerking off in the bathroom and when I climaxed (man I miss the days of no cleanup) a small amount of shiny white stuff came out, I knew exactly what it was. I was excited at the time, i didnt know i would have to use a sock to jerk off with from that time on.