• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Cumon guys! tweeting is easy as fuck if you have a smart phone! and i respond to all my messages.. you can ask me anything.. and i have skyped a few times!!
too many questions to ask and too few characters to type!

you need to tweet.. just do it.. i know its sorda annoying.. but i also post up pictures of my day, and if i get horny enough i might post up some nudes up there.. twitter allows XXX pics to be posted! totally unmonitored!
it is habit forming and can be fun!

LOL i give you a day before you break. lol be good with the break another1. lol

even i have been incorrect, blake! 3 days before i broke. the break gave me time to think about the loves, lives and laughs in my life. who is that said something about loving too much but not too well? whatever! i learned that i am so filled with the capacity to love that if i don't have enough people to share it with in the real world, i give it people in the cyber-world. if i didn't i would drown in my own love!

so i read that blake will be back on the set this week. can hardly wait to see new episodes with blake!

you know it time for more blake when you notice you are missing him!
love watching him and hope some good episodes are planned with hot pairings.

you know it time for more blake when you notice you are missing him!
love watching him and hope some good episodes are planned with hot pairings.

We can only hope and pray! lol I wouldn't mind seeing Blake top Duncan!

while i have no doubt about the power of prayer, i think the quality of the episodes will depend upon the professional judgement of the production staff and the performers.
i know blake will give his all, but whether clay will choose the best pairing and present the episode in the best way is always what makes the difference.

heard from blake, he's having computer problems. unable to get on forum.
hope that changes sooner than later!

so i read that blake will be back on the set this week. can hardly wait to see new episodes with blake!

now i see blake and ayden will be on my screen come saturday.
soon is better than later for me.

anyone else not seeing the thumbnail for saturday? the text says, blake and ayden!

if my uncle were a woman, then he would be my aunt!
i was repeating what i heard. if my info was incorrect, then in due course, i would expect a correction or clarification.

Well guys, the time is here, This Saturday is me takin it.

I will not talk to much about it to leave some imagination for you guys, but i will say, im a little embarrassed and surprised at what happened in the video. its nothing great, but it is my first time to do anything like this and im sure it will be a treat to so many who wished to see me take it like a champ... that i did guys, that i did.. lol :D

YAYYY!!! Been waiting for this!!! ;)

YAYYY!!! Been waiting for this!!! ;)

i know you have.. lol you told me about your anticipation in san diego which BTW im going to Austin Pride, then Atlanta Pride. so i know you asked to find out which you wanted to go to.. Im getting multipul opinions saying "Go to Atlanta Pride" much more relaxed and fun. "They know how to party in the south." Yes we do. lol

LOL. If its at all possible, I'll be there!

now that's the kind of talk i like to hear.
almost makes me wish i were not planning on be at a concert when blake and aiden goes live at 9pm friday night.
love watching you dude, but i got to rock while the clock is still ticking.

If the reaction is even half as good as the anticipation, its gonna be great! You've got a big fan base here and our full support behind you!