• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

This is an easy fix, Lipps. When Steve and I fuck, he uses anal toys to "satisfy himself," while he's fucking me! I love the more intense orgasm he has...he does too!:thumbup1:

Beth,
How great to put a face to the name! Hear you guys had a blast! So glad and jealous, at the same time! :)

i must say...i was watching Blake's most recent video and really began to notice how incredibly hot he has been getting since joining Broke Straight Boys..and so with my dick in hand, went back through and watched his videos...and cant even begin to describe how hard i got...as many of u have highlighted, his natural body hair, incredible dick, great smile and demeanor...def made me wish i had tried to meet him at phoenix pride...i'm a 37 yr old, athletic built, 6'5 guy and almost 9" cut...my bf is a hot 31 yr old...and occasionally we dabble in "hanging out" with a hot younger stud...that being said my bf walked into the room i was watching his vids and it was on the 3way with Blake, Denver and Ty...and without prompt, he specifically pointed out Blake and said he'd love to see him try to make me take that dick while he watched and kept my mouth busy (given i havent bttm'd in over a year...i can say i thought the same while watching him in action)...plus the guy seems to really suck a good dick...and even better is we could prob chill and enjoy his company and conversation...

hoping we can see him continue on here...and def more 3way vids with him...and perhaps with 2 older guys :) though if he ever comes to phoenix again - i'd def give my bf's suggestion a try!

We have another winner on the...."Fucking write your stories down, please" topic! Just the description was amazing, you need to write up some of your "fun" for us to read.; check your PM!

i see blake and johnny are in saturday's episode.
and sunday is Blake Bennet's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks, another1, for the heads up. We'll have to give Blake his very own birthday thread Sunday and bombard him with loving posts. But don't tell him what we have planned. It should be a "surprise". lol

i see blake and johnny are in saturday's episode.
and sunday is Blake Bennet's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Funny story, i actually told CLAY and CHAD that my birthday was the 7th.. so they made the reliese date of my video the day before and told me "Happy Birthday" lol oh how their humor never stops and knows no bounds. lol (it was just a coincidence)

Funny story, i actually told CLAY and CHAD that my birthday was the 7th.. so they made the reliese date of my video the day before and told me "Happy Birthday" lol oh how their humor never stops and knows no bounds. lol (it was just a coincidence)

How's that for irony? That it's your birthday... But the day before you give us a wonderful present. But then again, that's just the kind of man you are. :smiley-love001:

Beth,

I love your avatar!
Adorable photo.

TG
x

It was really fun meeting Blake and Phantom, but I told them I felt "naked" without a computer in front of me.:w00t: I mean, I tried not to touch Blake too much ("creepy bitch on aisle 4"). But I repeat: Blake is even better looking in person!:thumbup:

Blake, do you ever shave your beard off ? If so then the next time could you take a pic and post it on here please. thanks x

It was really fun meeting Blake and Phantom, but I told them I felt "naked" without a computer in front of me.:w00t: I mean, I tried not to touch Blake too much ("creepy bitch on aisle 4"). But I repeat: Blake is even better looking in person!:thumbup:

blake is even better looking in person.
i will be with friends all day sunday and may not be able to post, so i will wish blake a happy birthday now!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE!
thanks for a great episode!

Last edited:
Belated BD wishes

Dear Blake,

I feel like such a :clown: for missing your BIRTHDAY yesterday! I want to take this opportunity to wish you a...

:par50: :birthday: :par50:

I hope you had the best birthday ever!!! Blake always know that YOU ARE LOVED for your "honesty" and your "unbeatable charm"! You bring so much joy into everything you pursue and are your own best blessing! Your career so far on Broke Straight Boys has been epic and is the stuff legends come from.

:party0018:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!:party0018:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Blake,

I feel like such a :clown: for missing your BIRTHDAY yesterday! I want to take this opportunity to wish you a...

:par50: :par50:

I hope you had the best birthday ever!!! Blake always know that YOU ARE LOVED for your "honesty" and your "unbeatable charm"! You bring so much joy into everything you pursue and are your own best blessing! Your career so far on Broke Straight Boys has been epic and is the stuff legends come from.

:party0018:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!:party0018:

Sincerely,

Stimpy
Good news Stimpy. You didn't miss Blake's birthday at all. It is tomorrow!, so we have plenty of time to wish the lad the happiest of birthdays on his special day! :par50:

Good news Stimpy. You didn't miss Blake's birthday at all. It is tomorrow!, so we have plenty of time to wish the lad the happiest of birthdays on his special day! :par50:

lol, i did enjoy all of the birthday wishes.. and i really did have a great birthday. Lots of people actually showed up to the party.. but we forgot candles.. lol so instead, we used lighters. and i have a picture. birthday candles..jpg