• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Now what I am hearing is that Blake "glows" in person, like that "sole lit candle" distinguishes itself from all others candles in the rack at church that are not lit. I also hear essentially the same thing from Mikeyank that both Blake and Jason are "so much more beautiful in person than on film". All of this makes my hands reach to the heavens and my eyes weep in despiration from hunger, being denied these fulfilling and soul sustaining visual treats all due to ONE THING - not having direct access to both guys mesmerizing presence. These two wonderful guys routinely bring great beauty and joy to any on-set-encounter, but especially to any "eye-opening LIVE face-to-face pilgrimage"! Certainly I have noticed "both guys are glowing today" during the BTS footage. Perhaps, it is the studio lighting on the "Broke Straight Boys set" that like some "piranah" from some nameless Amazonian River, striping the models bare of their vulnerabilities, like any self-respecting sharp-toothed predatory fish normally would, including the guys legendary "special glow".

Sincerely "all aglow over Blake and Jason",:smiley-sex022:

Stimpy:angel:

Stimpy, what a refreshing mind you have!!! I'm just thankful that all of my stitches have been safely removed, because had there been one accidentally remaining, it would have certainly popped out by now. You just make my day.

i can understand why they post as often as one might like. they each give off an energy that must drain them for long periods. watching them make everybody who engage them as a vip was something. that is not to say everyone or anyone is not a vip, but watching it is something.
there are three stars in my heaven and they are colin, blake and jason. i have met two of them in person and am happy i did.

Damn guys!!! you are making me blush more and more! thank you all for the comments, there are so many of them this past few days i figured one huge message would be best.

lol you know, sometimes writing these posts almost feel like a homework assignment! lol with all the questions and trying to make sure i dont make a compleat idiot of my self with spelling errors.. (FYI, I Suck at spelling)

Oh yes, the interviews.. I might have to watch them, sorda confused on the whole subject on what i might of said to spark all these convos.. so... lemme go watch them and i will be back with more to say. lol

Okay Blake Bennet, it has taken me a while to warm to you. I don't know why but you didn't seem to be my "cup of tea", although for most of the other members you were their icing on the cake. Having listened to your interview on both the Denver and NYC Pride videos, I have certainly warmed to your charm and if I was in the USA I would certainly try and woo your pan sexuality (sorry Jason I'm pinching your words), to the dark (gay) side.

It's a pity that we cannot chat and send pics to the models on a private basis, like we can do to other members as I feel that the likes of you and Jason are more like members when you chat to us on here. However, this decision was made ages ago by the site owner so we must respect this. But I suppose you could always follow our Skype or MSN links under our profiles... hint hint

well actually guys.. there is a way to get in touch with me on a personal level, as "Another1" he messages me on twitter everyday and i do my best to come back with a response. and he updates me on things you guys are saying about me in the forum... lol

Follow my twitter guys! @Blake Bennet and you will be able to talk to me and get to know me better. :) that would be the goal at least. lol

It didn't take me long to warm up to Blake, on the forum. I think he joined us here, right from the launch of his first scene. I am not into solos, so I didn't even watch it. But, he jumped into this forum with so much intelligence, animation, and heart, that it was impossible not to adore him.

I love the Blake that I see in the BTS footage. He is so natural and genuine. When I talked to him on the phone, we had so much fun, we could have talked for hours.

And I have realized from the BTS footage, that the pictures taken at the studio, do not do any of these guys justice, but especially Blake. He glows in the BTS footage, and whoever is taking pictures at Broke Straight Boys has never captured that.

aww! thank you Ms. K! coming from someone in the forum that has built up so much respect from everyone else here means a whole lot! :D i do like doing the BTS i feel like i say this to myself every time. here is your chance to actually show people who you are. even for just a min.

Today, 05:38 AM (Originally Posted)
Forwarded from the New York Pride Thread, to make certain it is seen

Dear BLAKE and JASON,

I want to personally thank both Blake Bennet:angel: and Jason Matthews:angel: for being so very charming in their manner of answering my questions. I would have loved to be seeing you BOTH in person, but this was a very special moment for me,, as well, watching you both at my home in Little Rock. I will never look at you two quite the same, as I now realize you both value my frequent and well-intended best wishes. Now you both are "really real" and "were more wonderful than I had ever hoped"! I loved both you guys spontaneity and enthusiasm. While I have not the same experience as you do as Broke Straight Boys models, I feel very special to have witnessed you formulating your thoughtful responses off the cuff to my questions, What fan could ask for more? Thank you for your time, your personal charm and witt, and your sincerity in your responses. I am now more convinced than ever you both are so very special! I humbly take your responses as a "personal gift to me" that I definitely won't forget in the foreseeable future! In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood...
"You made my day!"

Also, were it not for Mikeyank, these questions might never reached you! Thank you Mikeyank, my good friend! Also, I want to thank Sha for giving these questions the time of day! You both can't imagine how pleased I was to receive replies from Blake and Jason to my questions.

I am one happy Forum Dude!!!

Stimpy

well these questions that we answered were really in depth and im sure you were not the only person who wanted to know. And you got a little extra with Denver bein in the room! lol

But i really enjoyed those questions, it was like answering Fan Mail! lol so if you guys ever have anymore, send them to sha and he will do what he can with them! ;)

and p.s. stimpy, thank you for showing so much interests in us. :) its really cool.

well actually guys.. there is a way to get in touch with me on a personal level, as "Another1" he messages me on twitter everyday and i do my best to come back with a response. and he updates me on things you guys are saying about me in the forum... lol

Follow my twitter guys! @Blake Bennet and you will be able to talk to me and get to know me better. :) that would be the goal at least. lol

Awww, Hell! Now, I have to sign up for Twitter! :tongue_smilie:

I follow you :blushing:

I follow you :blushing:

found you both!

Right? As if we all need to be spending more time online. LOL

I'd been avoiding Twitter, just because I didn't want to become obsessed with anything else - Broke Straight Boys and Facebook are enough for me, but, luckily, I work from home, so I'm online all day anyway! ;)

@RobXLany - not that I have a clue as to how it works yet!

I'd been avoiding Twitter, just because I didn't want to become obsessed with anything else - Broke Straight Boys and Facebook are enough for me, but, luckily, I work from home, so I'm online all day anyway! ;)

@RobXLany - not that I have a clue as to how it works yet!

Oh gosh, if I get hooked on anything else, I will never make it to work.......I have already given up sleep.

Oh gosh, if I get hooked on anything else, I will never make it to work.......I have already given up sleep.

Why do you think I work from home?!? Much easier that way!!! LOL

to keep my real life relationships going, i will be stepping away from the forum for a while.
my love to all my friends on the forum and jason, blake and colin.
not good bye, just i will see you later.