• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Blake,

I am kind of late to the game - I am just back at Broke Straight Boys after YEARS away - but I think you are GORGEOUS, and I love every single scene you are IN ~ esp. with my sweetheart, Jason Matthews (XOXOXOXOXO)

Blake, you are cute as PIE, and as far as I am concerned, you can DO NO WRONG! Thanks for signing on for this gig - you are making a lot of people VERY, VERY, happy!!!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Hey, Blake -

You are wonderful, cute, sexy, and sweet. I particularly loved your scene with Jason Matthews (my baby, and sweetheart!) but I love ALL the scenes you are in - added you to my favorite guys' list! You're one of the hottest performers I've ever seen, and, what's much more important: you are genuinely lovable, too. I can tell you are a wonderful person, off-screen, as well as on.

God bless you, and take care of yourself, B. (Texas forever!)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

I had the GREAT pleasure of meeting Blake at The Pride Festival in Atlanta this past weekend.... no offense intended to Mikey, who was there as well ...
but DAMN... Blake is hotter in person than he is on-line.

Thanks to both of you for coming to Atlanta to celebrate - I was working a booth at the other end of the market but made a point of walking around a couple of time to see y'all.

I had the GREAT pleasure of meeting Blake at The Pride Festival in Atlanta this past weekend.... no offense intended to Mikey, who was there as well ...

Thanks to both of you for coming to Atlanta to celebrate - I was working a booth at the other end of the market but made a point of walking around a couple of time to see y'all.

Hey there, :welcome:to the forum! I so agree about Blake as most people do; he is hotter in person. I'm sure it's because of his wonderful personality; he is very genuine. You also said Mikey was there; would this be, "Cousin Mikey" from BSB1? He is also very dear to me; what a cutie!
Anyway, I hope you continue to add to the discussions and if you would, post on the "10 facts about you" thread so that we may learn more!

Okay.... I TRIED to post in the "facts" thread and it kept telling me that the files I uploaded were too large - except that I wasn't uploading a file - just typing text :( I guess it just doesn't like me

Blake,

I am kind of late to the game - I am just back at Broke Straight Boys after YEARS away - but I think you are GORGEOUS, and I love every single scene you are IN ~ esp. with my sweetheart, Jason Matthews (XOXOXOXOXO)

Blake, you are cute as PIE, and as far as I am concerned, you can DO NO WRONG! Thanks for signing on for this gig - you are making a lot of people VERY, VERY, happy!!!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

thank you so much! and welcome back to the site.. i hope things have been to your liking. :) Im on the forum at least once a week. so check in with me and i will def be responding. and glad to see that you are posting again!!!

WELCOME BACK!
Im very happy you like what you see. ;) def will be more to come..

and btw.

if you have any questions for me... i would LOVE to answer them.

OH MAN are you kidding!! you should of said something about being a member.. i usually do a little interview with forum members.. but no one approached me about be a member.. but you should POST much more often.. i post at least once a week to make sure i am up to date on everyone. :) its fun to say in contact with all you guys!! POST MORE! :D btw if you have any questions to ask me. please.. and i will answer them.:)

What the fuck are we still doing up?! I put Steve to bed a while ago, but I still have energy to burn. I went from Tequilla to wine...lord help me tomorrow. Anyway, I hope everyone is with the person that gives them the geatest joy! Beth...with Steve in the other room.

OMG, what is everyone doing still up? LOL

I am often up at this hour. I hope I get the opportunity to travel to a Pride event and meet Blake and possibly other models.

BLAKE, thank you so much for the t-shirt. It hangs on a hanger, in my closet, so I can look at it and touch it everyday. It was so sweet of you and Beth to go out of your way like you did. Will always be around to return the favor, just let me know.

XOXOXOXOXO

I am often up at this hour. I hope I get the opportunity to travel to a Pride event and meet Blake and possibly other models.

BLAKE, thank you so much for the t-shirt. It hangs on a hanger, in my closet, so I can look at it and touch it everyday. It was so sweet of you and Beth to go out of your way like you did. Will always be around to return the favor, just let me know.

XOXOXOXOXO

Oh Lipps,
I am still up because sex always wakes me up! j put Steve to bed an hour ago...blowjobs always make him sleepy; me, I just swallow and te-energize! Anyway I hope you are getting off ti the lately videos! Love ya!

What the fuck are we still doing up?! I put Steve to bed a while ago, but I still have energy to burn. I went from Tequilla to wine...lord help me tomorrow. Anyway, I hope everyone is with the person that gives them the geatest joy! Beth...with Steve in the other room.

lol i couldnt sleep.. i never can.. Uhg..

XOXOXOXOXO

well im very happy that you liked it. :)