• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Damn just watched Blake and Brandon's latest video SO HOT! Love how he caressed Brandon's body with his tongue would go up and down make out while still jacking Brandon off then go back down to his cock, Blake could not get enough of giving blow jobs Blake seriously knows how to suck cock, I swear he has more fun sucking cock than getting his own sucked, found it so hot that he rimmed Brandon that was really unexpected, loved hearing Brandon's moans, love how while lubing up Blake just had to start Jacking of Brandon haha he loves cock no denying it :p love how much they would make out, the only thing to make that video better would have been a cream pie but other than that freaking amazing, I want Blake back so badly

I'm glad to see you're such a fan of Blake, Ty. Brandon's not so bad either. :biggrin: It was a very good scene.

hi i really like blake , omg he is a real beauty i love is video with max , who is also another hot favorite of mine . Broke Straight Boys please bring blake back to do more for us , we miss our fix of blake and is fit fab hot hairy body . just wish he was my boyfriend .

hi i really like blake , omg he is a real beauty i love is video with max , who is also another hot favorite of mine . Broke Straight Boys please bring blake back to do more for us , we miss our fix of blake and is fit fab hot hairy body . just wish he was my boyfriend .
Sha said he's still on board with Broke Straight Boys Looks like you and Blake started about the same time "K" and most of us agree about Blake. We love him!!!

Hey there and welcome to the forum! I very much agree about Blake, he is as sweet and funny in person as he seems on video. Check out the "behind the scenes," as he has been in some of those, along with some YouTube videos he made. I do hope you "cum" again...we like that sort of thing!:001_cool:

Thanks Ty! always makes me feel better knowing there are people fighting to get me back on. :)
and im glad you like my Brandon scene. It was actually one of the most comfortable models I worked with. Usually some of the models that I have the opportunity to film with, we just don't have chemistry, and like acting on tv, when two people are working together without chemistry, you aren't goin to get a very good scene out of it. that's my opinion after doing this for three years. lol Him and Johnny both had really great chemistry with me. that why I think my Three way with those two was so easy and comfortable for me cuz I trusted these guys to be carful and just make me CUM! lol and damn, they did. Getting fucked in the ass while being held up and jerked off at the same time while I just sat there, I felt like a HUGE SLUT, but the orgasm was pretty fuckin intense.

Sha said he's still on board with Broke Straight Boys Looks like you and Blake started about the same time "K" and most of us agree about Blake. We love him!!!

Sha said that huh? well, I guess we will have to wait and see. things are kinda up in the air at this time. I got a message a while ago asking me to film, but nothing since. im still on the Broke Straight Boys team, they have done so much for me. Part of work ethic is loyalty, and I have it for these guys, mark and sha.

Of course I have had offers from other sites trying to snake me out of the grass from Broke Straight Boys promising me more film time meaning more money in the long run. But, I just cant/ don't want to. my first is Broke Straight Boys until they tell me I am done.