• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Hey, guys ~

I am so glad that Blake is back; that Another1 is staying (and I have a sense that all of Another1's friends helped with their warm and wonderful comments, as well, as, of course, Blake!!!); and that Milla has been able to converse with her dream-guy, Blake, here on the board :)))

Happy endings all around :)))

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I think a Broke Straight Boys tour to France is a great idea. . . Paris is my favourite city! (But maybe Milla is from Lyon, or Marseilles, or. . . ???) I am sure she would be a good tour guide and hostess to the guys, in any case :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXzGtlLGgw

Hey, guys ~

I am so glad that Blake is back; that Another1 is staying (and I have a sense that all of Another1's friends helped with their warm and wonderful comments, as well, as, of course, Blake!!!); and that Milla has been able to converse with her dream-guy, Blake, here on the board :)))

Happy endings all around :)))

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I think a Broke Straight Boys tour to France is a great idea. . . Paris is my favourite city! (But maybe Milla is from Lyon, or Marseilles, or. . . ???) I am sure she would be a good tour guide and hostess to the guys, in any case :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXzGtlLGgw

Thanks for your kind words Ambivalent! Of course, I'd love it if they came to France and would definitely show them around Marseille! :)

Ha, we'll see after the next episode...

You seem to have a bone to pick with Blake. I might be wrong but that's the impression I get from you after reading other posts from you.
In any case that's a shame.

out of the mouths of babes

You seem to have a bone to pick with Blake. I might be wrong but that's the impression I get from you after reading other posts from you.
In any case that's a shame.
Milla, there is an expression in America, "Out of the mouths of babes") perhaps it is used internationally as well).

I looked up the definition:

Young and inexperienced persons often can be remarkably wise, as in She's only six but she said, quite rightly, that Harry was afraid of the sitter out of the mouths of babes, Mother said . This expression is a shortening and revision of expressions in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. In Psalms 8:2, God ordains strength out of the mouth of babes and sucklings; in Matthew 21:16, praise comes from this source. Later generations changed strength and praise to wisdom.

You have only been with us on the forum, less than a week Milla, and you too have picked up on this "vendetta" against Blake, with snide and sarcastic comments on various threads.

Milla, there is an expression in America, "Out of the mouths of babes") perhaps it is used internationally as well).

I looked up the definition:

Young and inexperienced persons often can be remarkably wise, as in She's only six but she said, quite rightly, that Harry was afraid of the sitter out of the mouths of babes, Mother said . This expression is a shortening and revision of expressions in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. In Psalms 8:2, God ordains strength out of the mouth of babes and sucklings; in Matthew 21:16, praise comes from this source. Later generations changed strength and praise to wisdom.

You have only been with us on the forum, less than a week Milla, and you too have picked up on this "vendetta" against Blake, with snide and sarcastic comments on various threads.

So it's not just an impression... I don't see how somebody can have anything against Blake. If he doesn't like him, why not just not talk about him at all? Nobody's forcing anyone to love every single model on Broke Straight Boys
There are some models, I'm not interested in, but I'm not gonna post about them ad nauseam or say negative things about them. Anyways, it's just my opinion. I'm a new member, so maybe I shouldn't open my mouth.

and you too have picked up on this "vendetta" against Blake, with snide and sarcastic comments on various threads.

Vendetta !!!! You're getting paranoid.... I believe "out of the mouths of babes" was also used in Shakespeare so hardly American.. Unfortunately there ain't so many babes on this site anymore.

Thanks for your kind words Ambivalent! Of course, I'd love it if they came to France and would definitely show them around Marseille! :)
Oh, I love Marseille! And Paris too. I was in Paris in October. It's such a beautiful city. :)

Oh, I love Marseille! And Paris too. I was in Paris in October. It's such a beautiful city. :)

I barely ever gotten the chance to visit Paris properly.
You visited Marseille and liked it? When? What did you like?

Chere Milla,

I love Blake, and don't know how anyone could NOT like him. (The Romans used to say, of course, De gustibus non est disputandem; and, as well as always being true, it's a great line for cocktail parties ;-))) But. . . Blake is adorable, and I have "favourited" him as one of my "favourite" Broke Straight Boys boys. He and Jason are the two guys from the Broke Straight Boys site, I would LOVE to meet and talk with, at a Broke Straight Boys event. . . albeit, one is never going to happen, here at the arctic circle. *SIGH*

Unlike Tampa, I have never been to Marseille. All my friends from France are from Paris - where, I love all the usual things: the Louvre, the Musee D'Orsay, the Paris Opera, and the bookstalls along the Seine. And places I don't even know the names of. . . last time, my friend Dr. H. took me to a little restaurant in an obscure quarter, which is famous for its cassoulet ~ the patroness told me, "No one in recorded HISTORY has EVER finished our cassoulet." Of course, I DID - and I told Mme, it was because it was so beautiful, all the tastes were irresistible. . .and, thereupon, she KISSED me ;-)

Of course, I will never, ever get over FRANCE, and how nice all the people there are, to me. In Paris, I always stay on the rue du Chemin Vert, and I love that place. . . Right around the corner, there is the Cafe des artistes, where all the actors and actresses are hanging out, after their shows. . . and I met SO many interesting people there. . . .

Once, I was in Paris with my friend, "P" - he is gay also, but a Platonic friend. He came with me to the Cafe des artistes, then left to go dancing with a (possible) boyfriend, from Belgium; them returned WITH the boyfriend (to make a formal introduction!); then left again, to go dancing, once more. The bartender said to me, "My friend, you began with a beautiful friend. . . then he left. . . then he RETURNED. . .and now, he is gone again. . . . My friend, you'd better get USED to it: because this is life." ;-))) (I had to laugh, because it is so, so, true ;-)))

Oh, I miss Paris, a LOT! But next time, perhaps I shall also have to take the train to Marseille, also!

~ "A" XOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Od4TJYxjgk

Chere Milla,

I love Blake, and don't know how anyone could NOT like him. (The Romans used to say, of course, De gustibus non est disputandem; and, as well as always being true, it's a great line for cocktail parties ;-))) But. . . Blake is adorable, and I have "favourited" him as one of my "favourite" Broke Straight Boys boys. He and Jason are the two guys from the Broke Straight Boys site, I would LOVE to meet and talk with, at a Broke Straight Boys event. . . albeit, one is never going to happen, here at the arctic circle. *SIGH*

Unlike Tampa, I have never been to Marseille. All my friends from France are from Paris - where, I love all the usual things: the Louvre, the Musee D'Orsay, the Paris Opera, and the bookstalls along the Seine. And places I don't even know the names of. . . last time, my friend Dr. H. took me to a little restaurant in an obscure quarter, which is famous for its cassoulet ~ the patroness told me, "No one in recorded HISTORY has EVER finished our cassoulet." Of course, I DID - and I told Mme, it was because it was so beautiful, all the tastes were irresistible. . .and, thereupon, she KISSED me ;-)

Of course, I will never, ever get over FRANCE, and how nice all the people there are, to me. In Paris, I always stay on the rue du Chemin Vert, and I love that place. . . Right around the corner, there is the Cafe des artistes, where all the actors and actresses are hanging out, after their shows. . . and I met SO many interesting people there. . . .

Once, I was in Paris with my friend, "P" - he is gay also, but a Platonic friend. He came with me to the Cafe des artistes, then left to go dancing with a (possible) boyfriend, from Belgium; them returned WITH the boyfriend (to make a formal introduction!); then left again, to go dancing, once more. The bartender said to me, "My friend, you began with a beautiful friend. . . then he left. . . then he RETURNED. . .and now, he is gone again. . . . My friend, you'd better get USED to it: because this is life." ;-))) (I had to laugh, because it is so, so, true ;-)))

Oh, I miss Paris, a LOT! But next time, perhaps I shall also have to take the train to Marseille, also!

~ "A" XOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Od4TJYxjgk

Ambi,
You are such an intelligent, eloquent, witty man. You wouldn't be a writer or teacher by any chance?
I could never ever write so beautifully. I've been to Paris but I've never stayed really in Paris. I stayed near Bercy, where they hold some of the biggest concerts. I've never been to the Café des Artistes, but I'd love to, of course.
I really need to go to Paris someday and stay more than a few days, of course.

Hey Blake!

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you in the earlier BTS vid with Lucas' interview. That was so cool when you made a cloud from a glass of water. I've seen that done before on TV and Youtube, but never by someone I knew. I agree with you that the sight was mesmerizing. I couldn't help but stop and stare myself. Your enthusiasm and almost childlike awe at the sights of nature helps me to see it in a whole new light also. Thank you for that Blake! Truly...

I also appreciated the fact that your dad had shown you how that was done. I'd like to think that he was there watching it with you. I'm sure he's very proud of you. Much love Blake. xoo

I can't wait to see your new scene. I'm always looking forward to seeing you on screen and in the forum.

I can't wait to see your new scene. I'm always looking forward to seeing you on screen and in the forum.

;P thanks. I have some projects to get started on.. It being Valentines Weekend and all, im gunna be at work basically the next 4 days straight.. its 1am here and i just got home from work, and i woke up and went straight to work... fuck.. lol but hey, money.

;P thanks. I have some projects to get started on.. It being Valentines Weekend and all, im gunna be at work basically the next 4 days straight.. its 1am here and i just got home from work, and i woke up and went straight to work... fuck.. lol but hey, money.

Nice to finally here from you Blake! You know how we love you, right? :smile:
Your work schedule sounds crazy! I hope you'll be able to get some rest soon!