• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

i read milla79's post about finding a blake bennett thread to post to. i went to sleep before bumping this thread. (thank robb.)
glad you found it and post something here.
blake does try to response.
welcome to my favorite blake thread, milla!

i read milla79's post about finding a blake bennett thread to post to. i went to sleep before bumping this thread. (thank robb.)
I'm glad to see you are still with us another1. I hope you have changed your mind about leaving.

Thanks Another1!
So you're the famous guy mentioned several times by Blake in his videos? Nice to meet you!

Thanks Another1!
So you're the famous guy mentioned several times by Blake in his videos? Nice to meet you!
Another1 actually did an interview with Blake and Jason on the 2012 BTS San Diego Pride video (third one down). He is a natural in the interview business. I don't know how he could do it sitting so close to them. I would have had a difficult time keeping my hand from wandering over to Blake's leg/lap/chest/face...........

Another1 actually did an interview with Blake and Jason on the 2012 BTS San Diego Pride video (third one down). He is a natural in the interview business. I don't know how he could do it sitting so close to them. I would have had a difficult time keeping my hand from wandering over to Blake's leg/lap/chest/face...........

Arggghhhh... That is just not fair, lol :)

Arggghhhh... That is just not fair, lol :)

sometimes, you just get lucky. sha, blake and jason had some free time before the event began and gave me some time to ask blake and jason some questions.
if you get a chance to watch the bts video of the interview, then i hope you will enjoy it.

sometimes, you just get lucky. sha, blake and jason had some free time before the event began and gave me some time to ask blake and jason some questions.
if you get a chance to watch the bts video of the interview, then i hope you will enjoy it.

I can't seem to make the BTS and interviews videos work, I don't know why...:(
I'm happy for you though :)

sorry to read that the bts videos don't work for you. maybe, someone with knowledge in the area can offer advice.

I'm glad to see you are still with us another1. I hope you have changed your mind about leaving.

with the promise of more blake, i remain slow at hitting the cancel button in a timely manner.
it's good to have episodes to look forward to and friend to share them with.

One reason why they had some free time is perhaps because Another1 offered his help in setting up the booth. So it was a win/win for all of them. :)

One reason why they had some free time is perhaps because Another1 offered his help in setting up the booth. So it was a win/win for all of them. :)
That was so nice of him to do... I would have lend a helping hand also if I'd been there...haha... :)

with the promise of more blake, i remain slow at hitting the cancel button in a timely manner.
it's good to have episodes to look forward to and friend to share them with.

Another1, you are one of the friends who we enjoy sharing things with, And vice versa. I hope you can delay any departure for as long as possible. :)

We actually hangout a bit with another1. And watching the eclipse with me was something some of my friends haven't even done. Crazy!

Maybe you can talk sha into touring in France. ;)

I never got the chance to watch an eclipse and that's something I'd love to do someday so bad...
I'd love for you guys to tour in France! How great would it be!
Have you ever wanted to come to France and if so, what places would you like to visit?
Btw, I wanted to reply to your sweet message but I can't because you didn't accept my friend request :(

I never got the chance to watch an eclipse and that's something I'd love to do someday so bad...
I'd love for you guys to tour in France! How great would it be!
Have you ever wanted to come to France and if so, what places would you like to visit?
Btw, I wanted to reply to your sweet message but I can't because you didn't accept my friend request :(

Just don't mention Lance Armstrong if you do the tour of France lol

Thanks Another1!

Another1, you are one of the friends who we enjoy sharing things with, And vice versa. I hope you can delay any departure for as long as possible. :)

I def have more videos coming out!! Yay another1 is staying!!! I was really sad when you Said that you where leaving.

well how could i leave now?