• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Dearest Blake,

I am very happy that you are back doing videos with us again. It is always a joy to see you. I hope you will get back to posting with us very soon. You've been missed! xo

I do want to bring up the issue of BB with you. I'm not thrilled that you are doing it. But I also will not put you down for it. All I will try to do is to is tell you that I will still love your work if you or your partner are wearing a condom. And I also hope that you won't feel pressured to go BB either topping or bottoming in order to keep your fans happy. Since I can only speak for myself, I will be very happy for any scene you are in where a condom is in use.

Please please don't get the idea that since you have already gotten used to doing BB onscreen...and nothing bad has happened to you...(or at least not yet) that you can safely do the same thing with either a girl or a guy out in the real world. BB sex is not 100% safe in the confines of the studio. It's far less safe than that out in the real world. Please don't fall for some person's lying b.s. that they "forgot" to bring a condom...when their real intent all along is not to wear a condom at all because they don't "believe" in using them. Don't fall for the girl who says she's clean and on the pill...so there's no need for you to use a condom. Always carry condoms with you so you are not relying on someone else to provide one.

One of the reasons that drugs and alcohol are so dangerous sexually is because people are willing to take more risks when under the influence. They are much more inclined to go with the flow in the heat of the moment and not be safe. There are also some selfish sick people out there who are HIV+ and know they are. Yet they will lie and say whatever they have to say to get someone in bed. And with unprotected sex, at that! There are some who will put on a condom for show, and then secretly take it off. They don't care if they infect someone else and ruin their life, as long as they get their own "needs" met in a one night stand or even an LTR. And if you get sick, they have the attitude of: Well, that's your problem. Not theirs. There really are people out there like that. And they can come across as beautiful, nice and charming. Beware!

Also of course there are others who honestly don't know they are positive and incorrectly tell a potential partner that they are clean and safe to have sex with. If saying no to BB with a one night stand means they'll refuse to have sex with you...then be prepared to walk away. There are plenty of other very good looking fish in the sea.

I've told you this before. But I'll repeat it again here just to show you the depth of my affection. Even though we have not met in person I feel blessed to know that you and I are walking the earth at the same time. To know that there are people like you in the world Blake...just warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. :001_smile:

While I am a person of faith and I believe that heaven is much better than the life we here... Can you imagine how devastated I and many many others would be, if anything bad happened to you? Please be very careful with your health Blake. We love you and we care. xooo

***************************************************************************************************

Beautiful post, Tampa. I agree with every single word.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

well there has never been a positive comment made about blake that i didn't agree with.
i have my bias and i am keeping it.
blake is one my top guys list.
loved him in 'straight talk' Broke Straight Boys tv episode. johnny, lucas and brandon were good too.

Okay Blake, loved you in the behind the scenes on "Straight Talk." Got to ask, what does the ring on your left finger stand for?

Okay Blake, loved you in the behind the scenes on "Straight Talk." Got to ask, what does the ring on your left finger stand for?

beth, as i remember, blake said he wears it to ward off unwanted advances. seems the ring says, 'back off, please!'
i think that came in a tweeter feed.
that was the second question i ask blake upon meeting him in long beach. his answer to me then was the same as his response to the tweeter question.
maybe blake has more to add.

Though Blake is not one of my favourite models, I do admire his openness during the recent BTS with Sha, Lucas, Johnny and Brandon.

Thanks Milla. If Blake is so busy that he doesn't have time to jerk it, I hope he realizes that I would be willing to give him a hand any time he needs it. :masterbate:

Haha... Always willing to sacrifice yourself ... :smile:

I could see us now; it would give a new meaning to the term "circle jerk." We could all stand in a circle and pass Blake around...yum!

And if he's really that so busy and tired that the doesn't have time to jerk it...I'd promise to let him sit back and rest while I did all the work. We're all very charitable that way towards Blake. haha

And if he's really that so busy and tired that the doesn't have time to jerk it...I'd promise to let him sit back and rest while I did all the work. We're all very charitable that way towards Blake. haha

what to offer a busy man!

Tampa, dear friend, I seem to remember (more than once) that you really don't enjoy one sided sex and I'm sure that you are merely offering your services out of your respect to our dear Blake. I, on the other hand, completely enjoy one sided sex. May I make a suggestion here to give you an out. Turn Blake over to me and I promise to give him the best head he has ever received and you won't even have to watch. Yes, that certainly makes more sense to me.

I know Mikeyank has also offered his services, but let's think about that for a minute. Poor old Mike has been here forever and may have problems getting his teeth out and I'm sure all of that long white hair would just get in the way. Let's just have him go back, sit in the corner and have him wait until he is needed again to ring out the next new year.

I'm sure when you think about this, you'll agree with ALL that I have suggested. lol

Hey everyone,

sorry for my absents from the forum. School cracked down on us while spring break approached to get a major test out of the way so spring break would be free from homework and we would come back and start a new chapter. So i have been crazy busy. But unfortunately, work has put two and two together, spring break means i have a full open week of no school.... Damn... im working everyday for 8 days straight... Fuck.. started yesterday.. already a day in and wanting it to end bad.

Serving can go burn in the pits of hell, but damn it sure does pay my bills quick. haha.

Wish me luck on "Hell Week" as servers call Spring Break.... Busy as hell... $100,000 week. Normal is 45,000 a weeek.. we will be more than twice as busy as our most busy week. (Place gun in mouth, pull trigger) :sick:

So, im saying this as my excuse for my absents... and my lack of videos... sorry bout that.. just havent had a day off in a while. What little time i do have, i spend with my friends as much as i can, or sleep. :yawn:

Thank you guys for understanding, means a lot.

P.s. Dunkans Cock HURT so fucking bad.... But i did it.. and no... i couldnt sit right after. hahaha

Welcome back to forumland Blake. Didn't Mark tell you that there is a new area on the site to Chat to the Models lol. No doubt he'll move it.

Blake your performances are wonderfully "human" in that you come off as just a guy who at that moment meets a guy and decides you want to give this guy some dick or get this guys dick in you - for both pleasure and/or the challenge which is totally realistic and guess what? the fact of enjoying some cock and anal pleausre somehow (gasp) does not determine that you must only enjoy the pleasure of man-with-man sex because you have discovered that , indeed, there are womyn who like to play with the full array of possibilities too....take care and thanks.
Starbucks on Oltorf and the one on 15th street and the 24Hr Diner and Denny's and even Walmart are all mobbed during SXSW -> hope your job does not get you overwhelmed during this freaky-ass festival where Broke Straight Boys would be able to just open cams and film in every bathroom or UT's PCL (library) and the Zilker Park everyday!!!

Hi Blake. Great to hear from you, and glad to have you mention your last released scene with Duncan, and see that you have a sense of humor about it, as some of the more sensitive forumites took it very literally and felt you were having harm inflicted on you, but obviously this scene called for a bit of 'rough sex' and Duncan was chosen to 'inflict' it on you. You are indeed a trooper Blake and remain one of the most popular models ever on Broke Straight Boys :thumbup:

Tell me Blake, which would you rather do to earn school money, an eight day shift as a server or another go with Duncan? :smiley-sex011:

Hi Blake!

I'm so glad you stopped in to say hi. We have missed you SO much. I'm sorry to hear that you have been so busy. But of course your education is very important. You don't want to go through life having to deal with people who are less intelligent than you or of the same intelligence level, but more knowledgeable and wise than you are on important topics. You want to be the smartest, wisest, and most knowledgeable Blake that you can be. xoo

Your forum family and your many fans will be here whenever you have the time to get back to us. :001_smile:

Thanks again for breaking the radio silence to let us know you're still around and doing okay. We worry when you have to drop off the map. I enjoyed the "apology" picture you sent us a while ago. :) Thanks! xo

just wanted to continue the conversation on this thread.

Tampa, dear friend, I seem to remember (more than once) that you really don't enjoy one sided sex and I'm sure that you are merely offering your services out of your respect to our dear Blake. I, on the other hand, completely enjoy one sided sex. May I make a suggestion here to give you an out. Turn Blake over to me and I promise to give him the best head he has ever received and you won't even have to watch. Yes, that certainly makes more sense to me.

I know Mikeyank has also offered his services, but let's think about that for a minute. Poor old Mike has been here forever and may have problems getting his teeth out and I'm sure all of that long white hair would just get in the way. Let's just have him go back, sit in the corner and have him wait until he is needed again to ring out the next new year.

I'm sure when you think about this, you'll agree with ALL that I have suggested. lol
Robb, you are indeed most generous, offering assistance in helping young Blake release some 'tension' during this most stressful period, when he doesn't have the time to even jerk it. And speaking for my compatriot, Tampa, thank you for stepping up to the plate, and offering to do the "heavy lifting", so that neither of us has to do all the work.

You will have to check with Tampa, but I will step back and allow you to provide this service for Blake, as I have my hands and mouth full trying to take care of GRAHAM, AYDEN and my new obsession PAUL. :biggrin:

PS My teeth are all permanently attached to my gums, and my hair is not white, and so I am not quite ready to play Father Time on New Years Eve yet.

Attachments

• daily_sketch___father_time_by_eeddey-d5piggs.jpg
    daily_sketch___father_time_by_eeddey-d5piggs.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 18
:biggrin:

Dear Robb,

I agree to let you have a go at Blake. I won't even ask to watch because as you say, I don't like to watch one-sided sex. Unless I'm on either of the two sides. LMAO Plus, most importantly I know that there is plenty of Blake to go around. I'll patiently wait my turn because I know it will be well worth the wait. haha :biggrin:

Buckeye1;111971Turn Blake over to me and I promise to give him the best head he has ever received and you won't even have to watch. Yes said:
You said the same to my sister...

Last edited:
Here are some pics of our Blake taken by CoolTomPix (@CoolTomPix) at last year's Pride Events.

I thought you guys might like to see them :biggrin:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg