• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

its not! LOL. We have a need, you have a product we want! I call dibs on the first wet towel! LOL Hope you are around for next year's events! I'd kill to make it to one, and be there to bid for a towel! LOL. You know how i feel!

Blake see you'd be providing a community service? If you're embarrassed by the whole auction thing I'm sure we could find some volunteers to dry y'all off at an event and auction off the product. If we're talking about a towel with your sweat on it imagine what I am thinking that I don't have the nerve to say out loud? If you have some old underwear that you're sick of I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in taking them off your...."hands" Oh, and don't worry about washing them first I can handle that. LOL

i see from a post by mark that blake and new episodes are being shot in january.
merry christmas!
can't wait to see him again!

the wait is almost over! the mayan were misinterpeted and things continue. most important to me is blake is back!
being the egoist that i am, i project the another1 interviews jason and blake on the big tv, surround sound. i also made others watch.
when you love into a man's eyes and you see yourself, then you know you have made a real connection!
mindful that it is better to love too well than too much, i stop with saying can't wait, but i must!

the wait is almost over! the mayan were misinterpeted and things continue. most important to me is blake is back!
being the egoist that i am, i project the another1 interviews jason and blake on the big tv, surround sound. i also made others watch.
when you love into a man's eyes and you see yourself, then you know you have made a real connection!
mindful that it is better to love too well than too much, i stop with saying can't wait, but i must!
From Sha's post last week, I thought he said that Blake would be there yesterday and today. Can't wait. Hopefully Blake's new scene will be shown "out of rotation" to satisfy the masses. :thumbup1:

From Sha's post last week, I thought he said that Blake would be there yesterday and today. Can't wait. Hopefully Blake's new scene will be shown "out of rotation" to satisfy the masses. :thumbup1:

I can think of 2 members of this forum who will not be so overjoyed lol....

after 11 months, i still like him and miss watching him.
over that time, we have shared memorable experiences and deep thoughts.
i found myself having was jon calls second thoughts, because of blake and the urging of my friends in the forum.
can't wait until the end of the month to see blake again.

after 11 months, i still like him and miss watching him.
over that time, we have shared memorable experiences and deep thoughts.
i found myself having was jon calls second thoughts, because of blake and the urging of my friends in the forum.
can't wait until the end of the month to see blake again.

I'll just say that few people if any would feel you were abandoning your principles if you decided to stick around a little longer...or even stay on permanently. I hope you'll stay Another1. Your very strong disapproval of the new direction of the site (and that of many others) is duly noted by all. The same applies to many others who have expressed the same concerns and have threatened to leave. Please consider staying. It would not be interpreted as a signal of approval over what you have already protested.

i have to find ways to keep busy, until blake and tyler air tonight!
should good!

It has been a month and a half, and no commitment from BLAKE!
Pity!

Blake is away on yet another cruise right now. I'm sure that after the trip he'll come back and join us. :) For those of us who miss him and need a Blake fix, we'll have tonight's video that will have to suffice until he returns to the forum. :001_smile:

Blake another exciting video. I am so curious about what you thought of your first on screen rimming scene? Am I mistaken or was this also the first time you took a shot in the mouth? How was that for you? I enjoyed watching but now that you've opened the door, do you think it's going to be expected from you more often now?

Thanks Robb for bumping the thread! BLAKE is the main reason why I joined the site. He's such a sweetheart and the more I read or see from him, the more I love him.
I HOPE HE'LL NOTICE THE NEW WOMEN OBSESSED WITH HIM and maybe give me a shout out?
I'd love to talk to him and see more videos of him. I have no hopes in meeting him because unfortunately, I live in France :(

Checkout Blake's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/blake.bennet

BlakeBennet.jpg

Thanks Robb for bumping the thread! BLAKE is the main reason why I joined the site. He's such a sweetheart and the more I read or see from him, the more I love him.
I HOPE HE'LL NOTICE THE NEW WOMEN OBSESSED WITH HIM and maybe give me a shout out?
I'd love to talk to him and see more videos of him. I have no hopes in meeting him because unfortunately, I live in France :(
Blake almost always answers all of our questions and concerns. He does have a life away from Broke Straight Boys and it takes him a little time to get back to us, so be patient and at least you may get your shout out. You have great taste in men and I'm happy you have chosen to be a member of our forum. The ladies almost always keep us gays straight (at least on this forum). Welcome.

Blake almost always answers all of our questions and concerns. He does have a life away from Broke Straight Boys and it takes him a little time to get back to us, so be patient and at least you may get your shout out. You have great taste in men and I'm happy you have chosen to be a member of our forum. The ladies almost always keep us gays straight (at least on this forum). Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Robb!
I totally understnd that he has a life outside of Broke Straight Boys I can't fault for that. I'll be patient.
Glad you like my taste in men!