• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Would you fuck me?

would you put it in my bum?

• Fuck yeah, i would totally diesal that shit!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Ew, i wouldn't fuck you with a hot fire poker!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • That is so double rainbow, yo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Only through a backroom glory hole

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd take your innocence on my cum stained fouton

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
ima bump this thread because i think more people should tell me they want to fuck me

ima bump this thread because i think more people should tell me they want to fuck me

Careful though, if more people vote they may also say they won't even with a hot poker.

oh well, their choice! haha!

All is well...

oh well, their choice! haha!

Dear Jwglass,

I say it is all in your "perspective". To my way of thinking by selecting that I wouldn't fuck you with a hot poker, you should take this as a positive sign having your best interest at heart and that of the burn unit at the local hospital. For selfish reasons, however, no one I know of dislikes the smell of scorched flesh, and especially scorched butt flesh, more than I. I'd rather smell tires burning, even with the black smoke.

Anyway so, as you can now see, my response to your survey is upon closer inspection a real positive and heart felt complement. Now you can pat yourself on the back...I mean on your backside and comfort yourself that all is well with the world!

Respectfully submitted,