• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB models I want to put my DNA in

That’s good news! I’m happy for you! 😛 yes the football being on is brilliant! And looking forward to England tonight! Shame we didn’t beat USA!!!
Some one's homeland is showing! :)

Guilty!! and a convincing 3-0 to boot! Plus I think England have one of the best looking teams at this World Cup! I wouldn’t say no to many of them 😂

Guilty!! and a convincing 3-0 to boot! Plus I think England have one of the best looking teams at this World Cup! I wouldn’t say no to many of them 😂
How keen are you on Rugby, my boyfriend at the time was a Kiwi and a rabid All Black fan as well as a hot rugby player.

How keen are you on Rugby, my boyfriend at the time was a Kiwi and a rabid All Black fan as well as a hot rugby player.
Not a massive fan of rugby! Mainly that I don’t understand the rules! The other sport I really like is darts, but there are very few attractive darts players!! 😂

Not a massive fan of rugby! Mainly that I don’t understand the rules! The other sport I really like is darts, but there are very few attractive darts players!! 😂
You mean hot ones!:D