• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB models I want inside me

Fantastic list Peter! Especially with your descriptions of what you find hot about each. I knew most of your favorites but I was pleasantly surprised to see that Jake was on your list. He has remained right around the #1 spot of highest rated model as he seems to be one of everyone’s top guys.

And as I’ve told you many times, I became a fan of Mick Torrence only after you pointed him out to me and I fell in love with him watching him in the BTS in Bolder Colorado with Ayden, Adam, Skyler, Ian and Daniel. It was just six young guys out on the town fucking around, probably stoned and just goofing around being themselves. And Mick was so cool, exactly the kind of straight guy who I admire and so want to bury my face in his crotch. Lol. But great insightful list, Peter!

View attachment 102362
Did you like my Diedre reference? Only you and Tampa would understand that lol

Please explain to the rest of us.
Miss Deidra was a former forum member and was one of a fairly large group of women in here for a while. When women first arived here in the forum unfortunately they were not given a warm welcome. Then eventually we Neanderthal men warmed to them and decided that they didn't stifle or censor us and actually brought some wonderful and unique perspectives. Miss Deidra befriended the model Diesal and they hit it off. Quite well I guess. She kind of became a Broke Straight Boys Pride event groupie. Whenever Broke Straight Boys used to travel to Pride events all around the country over the summer with a group of models and went to places like Long Beach, Atlanta, Tucson, Orlando or wherever... DeidrA would fly out and follow them. Miss Deidra had an aimpit fetish. So apparently she was alawys sniffing around Diesal's pits. haha

Diesal eventually added another tattoo above his right bicep that said, "Jinxy". Jinxy was Miss Deidra's nickname in real life. She said he added that tattoo above his armpit because in her words, "...because that's the part of his body that I own." haha

I don't know if I can track down that old post or picture. But I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
Miss Deidre was a former forum member and was one of a fairly large group of women in here for a while. When women first arived here in the forum unfortunately they were not given a warm welcome. Then eventually we Neanderthal men warmed to them and decided that they didn't stifle or censor us and actually brought some wonderful and unique perspectives. Miss Deidre befriended the model Diesal and they hit it off. Quite well I guess. She kind of became a Broke Straight Boys Pride event groupie. Whenever Broke Straight Boys used to travel to Pride events all around the country over the summer with a group of models and went to places like Long Beach, Atlanta, Tucson, Orlando or wherever... Deidre would fly out and follow them. Miss Deidre had an aimpit fetish. So apparently she was alawys sniffing around Diesal's pits. haha

Diesal eventually added another tattoo above his right bicep that said, "Jinxy". Jinxy was Miss Deidre's nickname in real life. She said he added that tattoo above his armpit because in her words, "...because that's the part of his body that I own." haha

I don't know if I can track down that old post or picture. But I'll give it a try.
Thanks for the input.

Miss Deidre was a former forum member and was one of a fairly large group of women in here for a while. When women first arived here in the forum unfortunately they were not given a warm welcome. Then eventually we Neanderthal men warmed to them and decided that they didn't stifle or censor us and actually brought some wonderful and unique perspectives. Miss Deidre befriended the model Diesal and they hit it off. Quite well I guess. She kind of became a Broke Straight Boys Pride event groupie. Whenever Broke Straight Boys used to travel to Pride events all around the country over the summer with a group of models and went to places like Long Beach, Atlanta, Tucson, Orlando or wherever... Deidre would fly out and follow them. Miss Deidre had an aimpit fetish. So apparently she was alawys sniffing around Diesal's pits. haha

Diesal eventually added another tattoo above his right bicep that said, "Jinxy". Jinxy was Miss Deidre's nickname in real life. She said he added that tattoo above his armpit because in her words, "...because that's the part of his body that I own." haha

How I remember it is, she had the opportunity to sniff his pits, but chickened out!!

How I remember it is, she had the opportunity to sniff his pits, but chickened out!!

That’s how I remember it too. She got all shy in the BTS when Deisel offered her the opportunity to give his pits a sniff. As I recall, you said, ”Hell, I’d give them a sniff”. Lol

That’s how I remember it too. She got all shy in the BTS when Deisel offered her the opportunity to give his pits a sniff. As I recall, you said, ”Hell, I’d give them a sniff”. Lol
Not a lick?

I think you guys are right. At least at one of their first encounters. haha