• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB models I want inside me

This is my top pick, I'd let Ethan fuck me anytime anywhere 😍

Chris Taylor, Calhoun Sawyer and Jos Alvarez I'd flip with

And I'd fuck James Dawn until the cows came home 🥰
3E928DF1-3DD9-41D7-805B-3FDC4A5672BE.jpeg

There are so many more I'd love to let ravage me but alas it's only a dream 😂

I’ve been very fond of you Chac since you began posting on the forum, but now knowing that you are an Ethan lover as I am……I’ve gained a whole new level of respect for you, my brother! :biggrin:

Ethan is so sweet and cute. Here he is with Tanner!!!

Now that's the reason I tell Mike there are too many guys to names!

But Chac just named five. If you name five, it isn’t being disrespectful to the rest, it is just five who you particularly are fond of at that moment in time. I find it interesting to know which guys my fellow forumites like. It helps for us to know each other better. But I give up on that. You just do as you do. Not really a big deal.

I’ve been very fond of you Chac since you began posting on the forum, but now knowing that you are an Ethan lover as I am……I’ve gained a whole new level of respect for you, my brother! :biggrin:

Ethan is so sweet and cute. Here he is with Tanner!!!
It is very nice you have an Ethan to share & love.

There are many more Ethan fans than just me and Chac. In fact when you sort all the Broke Straight Boys models ever by the highest rated, Ethan is on Page 2 out of 24 pages. He has an overall rating of 4.58 which ranks him #26 out of over 600 models. Not the most popular ever but a very highly rated Broke Straight Boys star.

648F82E3-808E-46F8-9C94-63C12B061AC0.jpeg

There are many more Ethan fans than just me and Chac. In fact when you sort all the Broke Straight Boys models ever by the highest rated, Ethan is on Page 2 out of 24 pages. He has an overall rating of 4.58 which ranks him #26 out of over 600 models. Not the most popular ever but a very highly rated Broke Straight Boys star.

View attachment 102214
Well of course as the saying goes: " Different Strokes for Different Folks"!

That's a great list Max. It's always interesting to find which types of guys are deemed the most attractive and sexy by one person or another. I agree with many of the names on your list. :)

But Chac just named five. If you name five, it isn’t being disrespectful to the rest, it is just five who you particularly are fond of at that moment in time. I find it interesting to know which guys my fellow forumites like. It helps for us to know each other better. But I give up on that. You just do as you do. Not really a big deal.

I could come up with probably so many more including Chris Star (how could I forget him!!?? Jay would probably put me over his knee and spank me for doing that 🤣)

You mean like this?????

View attachment 102079
Duncan.jpeg

I went back to the director's (or the staff's) comments about Duncan on his home page from years ago because there was a favorite quote about Duncan that cracked me up. But they changed some of the comments since I was last on his page.

The newer comments about him are still pretty cool and bring a smile to my face. They are:

"In his own words:​

"I just want to restore my car."

Our comments:​

"Duncan has long blonde hair and a slim body. His oddly deep voice has a weird sexiness about it. "

Producer comments:​

"I would love to tug on those blonde locks from behind."

The quote I remember from years ago was something like, "Duncan is a handsome blonde guy, and he's hung like a pony." Haha

Duncan2.jpg

Last edited:
I could come up with probably so many more including Chris Star (how could I forget him!!?? Jay would probably put me over his knee and spank me for doing that 🤣)
That is the point. As to why I can't make a list. There are just too many such as Max Flint

That's a great list Max. It's always interesting to find which types of guys are deemed the most attractive and sexy by one person or another. I agree with many of the names on your list. :)

Exactly Tampa which I’ve been trying to explain to br. Just as we know of your fondness for Colin, Ian, Tank Shane, Deisel and so many more. This isn’t a scientific, irrevocable list. It can change from week to week. It’s just part of the fun of being on the forum as we all get to understand more about each other’s types and favs.

I have always been the odd man out. So at 79 why would change that now :D

No way can I limit my list to 5, so I barely made a top 10 with leaving out a ton of boys. From the oldest scenes forward:
Taz- That boy could fuck me on a dirty box spring and I wouldn't care!!
Maverick- The handsomest model in a beard and looks the most like one of my local regulars
Cousin Anthony- I'd marry that hot motherfucker and get a second job to keep him happy. He looks the most like my husband...
Diesal- Strictly for the big dick and dimples. And unlike Diedre my face would be buried in those pits!!!
Tank Shane- I love a mellow dude with a big dick, and he'd be the only one to get me smoke pot again!
Rocco- Quiet, hung and knows how to fuck!! enough said....
Mick Torrance- Pure sexiness at its finest and the epitome of coolness!!
Ronan Kennedy- He's hung, a great smile and has a heart of gold.
Jake Spencer- Young hot boy who can eat ass and fuck, great combination!!!
Ryan Parks-That smile just turns me on! And he looks like one of my straight co-workers who I'll never get!

Fantastic list Peter! Especially with your descriptions of what you find hot about each. I knew most of your favorites but I was pleasantly surprised to see that Jake was on your list. He has remained right around the #1 spot of highest rated model as he seems to be one of everyone’s top guys.

And as I’ve told you many times, I became a fan of Mick Torrence only after you pointed him out to me and I fell in love with him watching him in the BTS in Bolder Colorado with Ayden, Adam, Skyler, Ian and Daniel. It was just six young guys out on the town fucking around, probably stoned and just goofing around being themselves. And Mick was so cool, exactly the kind of straight guy who I admire and so want to bury my face in his crotch. Lol. But great insightful list, Peter!

C4D4E573-0052-4326-BB1F-81DCF4E61FA6.jpeg

I definitely like him; he's a good all rounder but there is so much competition. My favorite vid with him is with Darron Bluu, and I preferred him bottoming in that.