• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Would like to see Jordan soon!

Jordan

Hi warren,

Welcome to the forum. I agree Jordan is hot. I love it when his kisses and bites his lower lip.....and all his vocals just before his cums. Jordan's last scene was January 13th so I think he has probably moved on. Another popular hottie is Zakk. Try some of his scenes. :thumbup1:

David, are there any more Jordan episodes for release?

Undie

Hi warren,

Welcome to the forum. I agree Jordan is hot. I love it when his kisses and bites his lower lip.....and all his vocals just before his cums. Jordan's last scene was January 13th so I think he has probably moved on. Another popular hottie is Zakk. Try some of his scenes. :thumbup1:

David, are there any more Jordan episodes for release?

Undie

Undie,

Jordan was let go months ago and I believe that David said there were no more in the hopper.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Jordan

Undie,

Jordan was let go months ago and I believe that David said there were no more in the hopper.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Thanks vicekid. I guess some lucky girl is getting fucked in the arse somewhere!

Undie

Jordan rides into the sunset

Thanks vicekid. I guess some lucky girl is getting fucked in the arse somewhere!

Undie

Dear Undie,

You failed to say this "lucky girl" is somewhere getting fucked in the arse real hard and painfully as Jordan leaves permanent red hand prints on both of her unsuspecting butt cheeks all the while thinking he is doing her a real big favor.

Thanks but not the same

You said future episodes of Shane & Josh? There was one recently and it didn't measure up well in my eyes but Thanks. I'd rather keep seeing Zakk & Gino.