• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What was Clay thinking???????

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
In our recent episode featuring CHAD, Aaron, and Rex........every post praised CHAD and the great job that he did, how perfect he is, how beautiful he is, and his obvious willingness to give it his all. :throwroses:

BUT, in our next episode Clay has taken CHAD out of that equation!!!!!!:shock:

Clay! What were you thinking?

*** This thread is not bashing Clay...........only showing my mildly fained horror at the absence of CHAD in the next scene with Aaron and Rex, when it was clearly CHAD that deserved the next round of attention.:confused:

Ms. K, I thought Chad was with you this Christmas! I just figured he was taking a MUCH needed rest. Also, I think Aaron had such an admiration for Rex's dick that Clay figured why not give Aaron and Rex's dick some one on one time.

REX & CHAD are perfect together

In our recent episode featuring CHAD, Aaron, and Rex........every post praised CHAD and the great job that he did, how perfect he is, how beautiful he is, and his obvious willingness to give it his all. :throwroses:

BUT, in our next episode Clay has taken CHAD out of that equation!!!!!!:shock:

Clay! What were you thinking?

*** This thread is not bashing Clay...........only showing my mildly fained horror at the absence of CHAD in the next scene with Aaron and Rex, when it was clearly CHAD that deserved the next round of attention.:confused:

Dear Ms. Kianna and Clay,

If ever there was someone that had the sexual energy combiined with the desire to please their partner, it is CHAD. Aaron may have many hours of field experience(just a guess on my part, not a put down) but compaired with CHAD's Broke Straight Boys history, he seemed like he was much better to tackle Rex's "King-size member" and besides he went the extra step of taking Rex's load directly in his welcoming mouth. JUST ON THAT BASIS, I FELT Broke Straight Boys MEMBERS AND CHAD DESERVED A DOUBLE DOSE OF WHATEVER REX IS SERVING. BUT, ALSO I HAD HOPED TO SEE REX RETURN CHAD's FAVOR.

"CUM EATING" THE WAY CHAD PERFORMED IT IS A RARE BUT DECIDEDLY SEXY MOMENT ON Broke Straight Boys I have no idea what exactly Aaron has in store for Rex and the fans, but it sure will be a hard act(no pun intended) to follow CHAD's performance. It is just when you have a "home run performance like CHAD's", I feel in my gut it is far more likely to get another "HOME RUN" PERFORMANCE using the two hottest models in the trio for a follow-up shoot.

Concerned and dying to see CHAD & Rex together again!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Ms. K, I thought Chad was with you this Christmas! I just figured he was taking a MUCH needed rest.

If Chad was with Ms.K over Christmas I doubt he would have gotten much rest. Even if he had stayed in bed most of the time. LOL Ms.K would have have worn him out. :sexinbed: If rest was what he was seeking he would have quickly realized that he had cum to the wrong place for that. :001_tongue:

If Chad was with Ms.K over Christmas I doubt he would have gotten much rest. Even if he had stayed in bed most of the time. LOL Ms.K would have have worn him out. :sexinbed: If rest was what he was seeking he would have quickly realized that he had cum to the wrong place for that. :001_tongue:

This is why I started another thread about Ms. K! She is so "tricksey" in getting what she wants; when I grow up, I want to be just like Ms. K!

Obviously, Clay wasn't thinking about us, Ms. K, and our undying love and affection for Chad!! All I can say is that I hope he makes it up to us by putting our man,Chad, in the hottest scene of the new year!:thumbup:

"If Chad was with Ms.K over Christmas I doubt he would have gotten much rest. Even if he had stayed in bed most of the time."

CHAD wouldn't get any rest at all... Especially when he stayed in bed for most of the time, I dare to fantasize.

Does Clay decide they pairings? Are his choices based on logistics, his intuition... how does that process work?

Suppose we had a poll on forum, were we could choose... I like Chad to have sex with...: A. B. C. or D. (and after a few weeks we would get to see the video)

That really would help users to subscribe to this forum and take part!

"Suppose we had a poll on forum, were we could choose... I like Chad to have sex with...: A. B. C. or D. (and after a few weeks we would get to see the video) That really would help users to subscribe to this forum and take part!"

That's a really great idea, rrhil! I would definitely vote on that poll! Vous êtes très intelligent, mon ami" :thumbup: