• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I like so much about BSB!

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This thread welcomes positive minds only! Share your fresh ideas, bring joy, humour and fun. All those ingredients that make Broke Straight Boys such a great site and guarantee a successful outcome for every situation in life.

Those that likes to whine and bash: why not start your own thread?

Last edited:
How I found Broke Straight Boys

Last year November, I googled for terms as: straight guy fucks gay boy. Looking for the hot straight guy giving it to a handsome and willing bottom boy (me)
Ending up disappointed with the opposite result. Many sites were straight guys got their tight holes fucked for the first time by gays. No results for my niche; I must be a perv!

The name Broke Straight Boys popped up regularly, and I ignored it time and time again with stubbornness that would amaze you. Not my niche, I thought. Till on some horny and desperate day I decided to try it out. Finding this great site, filled with so many video's, I got discouraged of downloading them at all.

How did you discover Broke Straight Boys?

Last edited:
After Mark practically laid the law down concerning negative threads, or what he calls "bashing", I find this thread peculiar, almost Orwellion.

Thanks for the compliment Lubetube :)

This is a great forum, and I got bored with the negativity that seems to catch on like a disease. Wanted a place were I could have some fun without somebody raining on the parade. After masturbating last night, this queer idea of a quarantine came to me... Do you like it?

Scott and Gavin. Some place on the Internet I found the first Scott and Gavin video. I went, whoa, what's this? It was also the whole video, not just an excerpt, and I was floored. To me, Scott is still one of the most straight boys to ever grace this site. When I saw his struggles to give Gavin head, I was hooked. The video was tagged with Broke Straight Boys, which brought me here. I bought a one month membership and ended up staying around for a lot longer.

What do I like about Broke Straight Boys? Scott. He is great.

Never watched the Scott and Gavin video's... :blushing:

But I will now Smiley! Just looked them up with the search engine. Found four episodes.

Here in Europe most guys are uncut (like me). Maybe I should try out some lube too, because most likely I will be masturbating again this evening!

I found a video on gaytube and the became a member. Love the sight. Very much like the add of Falcon TV too. And what about the great videos added in Behind the scenes.

Thanks for the compliment Lubetube :)

This is a great forum, and I got bored with the negativity that seems to catch on like a disease. Wanted a place were I could have some fun without somebody raining on the parade. After masturbating last night, this queer idea of a quarantine came to me... Do you like it?

What an absolute stunning idea my good friend, may I commend you good sir!

I first found Broke Straight Boys by cumming across a teaser video on You Tube. This was long before the forum in the days of yore. The rest is simply history. :id_hitit:

Never watched the Scott and Gavin video's... :blushing:

But I will now Smiley! Just looked them up with the search engine. Found four episodes.
You'll like them. Scott has a great attitude. He's obviously straight, although I don't think it is his first time wrangling a cock at the man love rodeo. You can watch his thought processes at work. When confronted by David with what's expected from him that day on the futon, he haggles a bit and then pauses while he makes up his mind to agree. Then he's committed. While hesitation still crops up every now and then after that - just enough to make it real - there's none of the yes-no-yes-no-yes-no that we see with some straight boys on this site (Tyler's supposed friend Ryan comes to mind as a really conflicted dude who can't decide if he should be here). I love Scott's "OK, I've got to suck this cock on film and I might as well make the best of it" attitude.

Plus he is gorgeous. He has the look of a guy who doesn't have to work out a lot. He was just born perfect.

Scott is my secret fave.

Last edited:
Welcome Danny Bear,

What are your hottest video's? And please share all the nauseating details with us!

Well Robert,

I don't think I even need to post on this thread. :001_rolleyes:

There is not a forumite out there that doesn't know what I think is the very best of Broke Straight Boys

But, just in case there is a newbie running around that may not have come into contact with me before........................

DIESAL/JIMMIE parts 1 and 2 are the HOTTEST, most Smoking videos on Broke Straight Boys!!!!:001_tt1:

Diesal, who we all know and love, does a complete 180 in part 1, and gets totally blown away, by JIMMIE. In part 2 there is so much kissing, you will wonder "what the hell" got into Diesal OH, and there is a part three..........that is the one and only time that Diesal tried bottoming.:ohmy:

My, oh my, JIMMIE SLATER had quite the effect on Diesal

I stumbled across Broke Straight Boys while surfing for twink sites on the web. I would usually do a quick view and see how they interacted with my software during the quick tour. Then I worked up the nerve to try a site or two. I also liked the idea that this site packed a lot of bang for the buck. The forum made it the complete package for me.

The whole truth and nothing but

Ms. K,
You left out the juicy bit, how did you - a lady - came in contact with Broke Straight Boys.. ? Am I to curious? :tongue_smilie:

Dear Jayman,
You are the only member carrying the honorary title "Broke Straight Boys Executive Senior Member". When I first visited the forum I thought you were the owner of Broke Straight Boys :)
There must be some video's on Broke Straight Boys you fancy, yet you didn't name one... :ohmy:

Ms. K,
You left out the juicy bit, how did you - a lady - came in contact with Broke Straight Boys.. ? Am I to curious? :tongue_smilie:

Well Robert,

I saw a 10 minute clip of Diesal/ Jimmie 2 on Rockettube, and joined to find the rest..........found 1, 2, and 3....Eric and Ross, Zakk and Kyler, College Boy Physicals Parker, Shane, etc, etc, etc.:001_tt1:

Then I found Slimmie, Parisnoyd, Denny, Ray, Abe, Lovelumps, Deidra, JW, Mikeyank, David, etc, etc, etc.:001_wub::001_wub:

And, that was a year ago.

Well Robert,

I don't think I even need to post on this thread. :001_rolleyes:

There is not a forumite out there that doesn't know what I think is the very best of Broke Straight Boys

But, just in case there is a newbie running around that may not have come into contact with me before........................

DIESAL/JIMMIE parts 1 and 2 are the HOTTEST, most Smoking videos on Broke Straight Boys!!!!:001_tt1:

Diesal, who we all know and love, does a complete 180 in part 1, and gets totally blown away, by JIMMIE. In part 2 there is so much kissing, you will wonder "what the hell" got into Diesal OH, and there is a part three..........that is the one and only time that Diesal tried bottoming.:ohmy:

My, oh my, JIMMIE SLATER had quite the effect on Diesal

you like jimmie? hmmm thats news to me. and here i thought you were a gay mike fan

Hey Joey,

Have you not seen Jimmy and Diesal part 1 and part 2, then you missed out! Please rate these video's with 5 stars and bring them back in the Broke Straight Boys top 10... with such a little gesture you could Ms. K. so happy!

By the way, how did you found out about Broke Straight Boys, and please share you're favourites...

Hey Joey,

Have you not seen Jimmy and Diesal part 1 and part 2, then you missed out! Please rate these video's with 5 stars and bring them back in the Broke Straight Boys top 10... with such a little gesture you could Ms. K. so happy!

By the way, how did you found out about Broke Straight Boys, and please share you're favourites...

girl, ive been here over a year now, i aint some newbie you have to meet and greet

Dear Joey,

You went off-topic here, but let me answer your questions. Yes I tagged really tagged this thread: love, warmth and understanding. Glad you got the irony. And sure I know you are not a newbie. I've been reading your posts for a while.

Why not answer my question too: Ever seen a penguin getting tickled?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K3MXY5ITxQ

I wouldn't take Joe any other way then how he is, even when he makes a thread go off topic. THAT IS WHAT I LIKE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS SITE AND FORUM. Reading what my best friend writes and contributes. He is the smartest and most amazing fella I know.

Oh and like Diesal :D

Dear Joey,

You went off-topic here, but let me answer your questions. Yes I tagged really tagged this thread: love, warmth and understanding. Glad you got the irony. And sure I know you are not a newbie. I've been reading your posts for a while.

Why not answer my question too: Ever seen a penguin getting tickled?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K3MXY5ITxQ

i wasnt being negative, just fyi, just saying something, thats what i do.