• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pissed off & impatient members-Changes on BSB

LOL. Joe is drunk as a skunk! You crack me up!

haha miss d, you crack me up like old pottery in roman ruins!

It's been a great NCAA tournament so far, with the Cornell's, St Mary's, and Washington all advancing to the Sweet 16, it has been full of surprises. And my team Duke, returns to the Sweet 16 this year too. I became a Duke fan when they had the extremely handsome Christian Laetnner and sexy Bobby Hurley on the team, and I've remained a passionate fan ever since.

And I love it when the forum has an interesting back and forth debate going on. As Slim said earlier today about the forum, "I dread to think how benign this tea dance would be if we didn't have some roughage going through our system from time to time". I agree.:thumbup:

Yeah Baby, opening day on Thursday was a round ball lover's dream. So many Overtimes and buzzer beaters, I was so glad it was my day off!
My team did'nt make it this year, for the first time in 25 years, the Arizona Wildcats had to stay home and watch. But we'll be back.
Ah yes, Christian Laetnner was a cutie, but he will be best remembered for his buzzer beater aganist Kentucky that I believe sent them to the Final Four
in '92 or '93, what a game eh? - J

But David, while I totally agree with you that some of the models won't do certain things, it's not rocket science for them to figure out: the more they do, the more their ratings will go sky high. And the more they will be in demand, and the more $$$ they will make -- and at the end of the day, that's the whole idea...right? Both as a business model, and the very concept of the site.

So they'll suck a guy's cock, but won't kiss. They're only costing themselves money in the long run. <shrug>

I guess to each his own, but if I had the choice of making a little money on the side, or BIG BUCKS -- albeit for a temporary time in their life -- the choice is theirs to make I guess.
Abe

This has been a bee in my bonnet from when Dave first started opening up to answering behind the scenes questions more than a year ago. I don't actually think these guys are paid the amounts mentioned in the pre-erection dickering between David and the dudes, nor are the sweeteners to go further and do more once the Brokie has his stiffy in hand reflective of bonuses. The fees they're supposedly paid have doubled in 18 months of economic nightmare, and even factoring in the disjunct in release chronology you still get the jist of a vertiginously upward wage hike curve. I personally think they make a lot less than the money bandied about in the banter, probably a standard fee for the three days at the studio which may or may not vary slightly depending on what they're willing or not willing to do. But probably not even. It could be that you get a check for several hundred bucks before you're driven back to the airport, standard payment, everyone the same. That actually makes sense to me. More than a year ago I asked management point blank and thought maybe in the spirit of glasnost I'd get an answer. Since then the question's been asked a number of times.

Regardless of what they make the Brokies are a terrific bunch, seem to be ok with their fees, and keep coming back. So I don't feel any more that I need to know the backstory. Just tellin' ya what I think it might be, that's all.

This is something I learned in the military about complaints: As long as the troops complain, everything is perfect with the world. It's when they don't complain that you should be concern and go find out why. This is not a perfect world so expect complaints - it's natural to complain and sometimes people do it without thinking.