• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

I went to a party one time after the bar closed. And my brother (twin) told me to take anything I wanted on the table. There was pills, coke, pot all kind's of stuff on the table. I said no thanx I'll just drink my beer.

smart move...... i like a clear head when anywhere

Buy some Pot. You won't be able to resist food of any kind! :wink: Hang in there! Feel free to vent any time!

Hey guys,

What do you think the medicinal marijuana debate is all about. I2 pot will help with the nausea and your appetite, plus any pain you might be having. In cases like yours the "high" might not even come thru as you will be burning the THC off.

Before my mother passed (breast cancer) I bought her some. It did work but her cancer had spread to her lungs so the smoke really bothered her. She decided to do teas instead.

Give it a whirl. What do you have to lose? I know one of the boys that will be in Lansing likes the devils weed. Have a smoke with him!

Be well,

Jayce

In Michigan it's legal to smoke med pot

It's not about getting high. Although I liked that, it is about your appetite. You have to eat, and pot will help with the nausea. It really does.

I've heard great things about its anti nausea properties and helping with appetite and weight gain. Just please don't try driving high.