• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

I let'um back in the next day. I know my bad.

ooooow u lucky dovtor said to be good .......... whips and chans for u boy .. id teach u discipline as soon as i learn how to be the discipliner :biggrin:

Hi everyone!!!!! I hope everyone's labor day was better then mine. I know the doc said I was not to any kind of work. But yesterday I grabbed the weed trimmer and did some yard work, DUMMY ME, I passed out and ended up in the E.R. And man do I feel like SHIT today, and I'm doing my 8 th round of chemo today which don't help any. lol

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who posted on this thread. Your kind word's of support and prayer's did not fall on deaf ear's. Your kind word's are heart felt, and I do appreciate them.

http://www.bigpinekey.com/Video_Sound/Muppets_-_Devil_Went_Down_to_Jamaica_WMV_V9.wmv

try picking the right weeds to pass out to

dam I feel like crap. I will be so glad in 6 week's. I be done with this chemo.

Having to take of yourself is tough enough, but also worrying about your company getting you fired and your insurance company dropping you, I just think it's overwhelming for one person. If you don't mind I will offer up your situation to my higher power over the week so you get good karma and a peaceful mind. I feel for you.

Hey everyone I figured I'd let you all know. The doc told me that I am "CANCER FREE".:thumbup: I'm have two more treatments to go but the doc said it would make no differance if I skipped them. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks and I am going to end the chemo and start working out to get myself ready to go back to work at the end of Oct. I need to get my body back in shape.lol

Thank's to you all for your kind words and your prayer's, they worked. Again thank you all, and I send my love to you all.

:waw: :waw:

Well, I shall start posting notices in all the truck stops in my end of the country that the Kincheloe Prowler is due back on the road. Somehow it will just seem friendlier out there knowing you're behind the wheel. Congratulations!

I2, That's wonderful news. Congratulations! :thumbup: It's so nice to see a deserving person who has really been put through it finally catch a break. Now you can at last begin making concrete plans for the future. I can't imagine how liberating that is.

Thanks for letting us know! :biggrin:

I2, I am so happy for you! You work on feeling better and hit the road! :biggrin:

When I get back on the road I let ya's know if I get in your area. May be we can get together for a meet and great, if you like.

You'd figure with being off work for 5 1/2 mo. I would get my sleep time back to normal, But with driving til 4 or5 a.m. for so long I couldn't. So here i am still on the same schedual.

I2,

Great to hear you are now officially Cancer Free. Don't rush trying to get back to normal, the Cemo does take a lot out of your body. I am sure in time you will be back to your young self (if not better).

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

thanx vicekid, I'm starting slow. I'm walking 1 1/2 miles twice daily, so for.